A Soul Transmutation Of Balance

Use the search button and look up “soul dive”, “soul transmutation” and thing like that. Since it’s been thoroughly explained before. “True Self”, “Core” are also good search terms.

Soul dive will tell you how, scanning to. These are some ways.

1 Like

Well why don’t you go ahead an actually try it out then see the outcome the entities will make sure you don’t die or get hurt if you’re close to them. Balance is key as it sounds and not just a mental concept first time I’ve heard that here. Heck even the masculine and feminine aspects of your soul must be balanced for spiritual hygiene. The Ida and pingala nadi should be balanced and I believe what you seek can be achieved

It’s not that you’ll have a non human soul entirety just that your souls makeup would be altered to some degree. That’s the apotheosis or great work we here around or immortality. There are beings really great with "astral surgeries " I could refer you to

It actually is a mental concept, balance doesn’t exist in everything. Atleast not the way many here shove it on people.

Lmao no it doesn’t, my spiritual “hygiene” is good and my “masculine and feminine” aren’t balanced at all.

This is also wrong if you’re talking about soul transmutation, the entire soul would be altered due to the various differences in various race of beings, don’t give out wrong information on something I’ve spent years on learning about and being involved in.

As Mindseeker said look into soul diving/meditation, even trading readings/learning to scan as in most cases confirmation is good route when dealing with stuff like this if it matters to you.

here’s some examples:

1 Like

I’m talking about your Ida and pingala nadi not your orientation lol.
Just like the female body was created to copulate with the male body whence the original idea was to continue with creation lol the whole idea behind that was balance.
Soul has many aspects and can altered on many levels to have different forms. Like my soul which has achieved this having an angelic and demonic aspect. My etheric body showing white and black wings.im sure from your “years” of experience and research your soul isn’t Fae kin and I doubt your core is even transmuted to such

Isn’t just*

Just because balance doesn’t exist in everything does make it only a mental concept. Don’t even get me started on that

I’m not talking about orientation either.

Soul transmutation is a full change, astral surgery is an act of the imagination placed on the astral body like a blanket, not a legitimate transmutation. A real soul transmutation transmute the whole soul.

Given you can barely scan I highly doubt you’ve ever really seen your etheric body and wing color doesn’t mean anything lol.

My soul was not transmuted to fae, nor am I fae which again shows you know nothing of soul transmutation it’s okay to admit it, don’t spread false information on a subject you know nothing about. Your doubt is misplaced and by the looks of it poorly placed, so let’s not go this route because in the end it’ll just come back to square one on your understanding of a transmutation and my undesire to keep repeating myself, especially given I know my core and out of the two of us my readings prove out of the two of us only one can actually scan to even see the core.

I don’t think you understand what I mean on mental concept but I have no desire to argue with you on things clearly not worth it.

2 Likes

I won’t be saying esthetic surgery because that sounds weird people are already used to callimg astral referring to esthetic so quit with the semantics.
Given I can barely sca- boi wtf. :joy::joy:I don’t even need to scan you to know what your core self’s about because you keep letting everyone here know what the fuck you are.

If the surgeries Lilith or Lucifer does to people are acts of imagination then I don’t know what magick is anymore.

Etheric.

It’s not surgery at all, a transmutation and a surgery are not the same thing.

Also you’re wrong, I don’t tell anyone what I am, I say I’m related to fae never did I state I was one, nice try though. Maybe next time gain more experience before trying to tell me about something my experience is vastly further worked on then your own before trying to tell me what my core is and is not :wink: .

Years of experience .I have had lifetimes of experience. And I never said you’re far I said I doubt your soul is transmuted to fae kin. Re-read that. Bro you flex on here wit yo shut you know it. Once you tried a ritual with the fae to do that BS. You tell people on here how you’re from a different source. Well that’s your “core story”. How you’ve not truncated here much.
And if I didn’t know how to scan I wouldn’t have seen the egregore you’re trying to create into something like Ellis

Fae.this is stupid anyway.

And damn I know surgery is not transmutation stop putting words in my mouth goddammit.

My ritual with the fae was nothing to do with soul transmutation, I’m sorry you are ignorant in trying to understand simple things, I doubt you have a lifetime of experience when your scans can’t even go past a single sentence. My ritual with the fae was to do with druidism if your mind was unable to grasp that.

I am not aiming to argue but don’t bs mate, you’re clearly trying too hard and failing at it. Time to go improve your practice instead of trying to use things you clearly don’t understand.

Not once did I openly say what my soul is only what and who my soul is related to, again nice try but you might want to stop before you embarrass yourself further. No need to be upset because I know my soul’s origins while you do not, maybe learn at some point if it matters to you, otherwise your doubt isn’t needed. I do not need someone with less experience trying to put down my experiences on something they clearly dont know about.

Oh look you did embarrass yourself further by jumping into a conversation about soul transmutation to only not talk about it, gee sounds like you.

Well if you’re done spewing crap by all means we can end this now.

1 Like

“My scans can’t go past a single sentence” I think youre either on drugs or it’s a mistaken identity. You should go back and check when I joined this forum and the lists of scans I’ve done since then.

Bro WTF​:joy::joy:you’re clearly going to deny how “lonely your soul was from where you are how some beings came and helped you incarnate on earth. How your source doesn’t exist anymore. How you’re star seed​:joy::joy:

Alright it’s done. I’m not bout to pull out your dirty garments and air them out. Don’t have time to get to the threads.

How you incarnated as a succubus in the infernal. How you were once Rameses related BS. How you were once a serial killer​:joy::joy:

A starseed is being who is of the stars, it’a s general label for a number of races of beings, but you would not know that it seems, a starseed is not a single race of beings.

Past lives do not correlate to soul transmutation, you’re trying to bring up unrelated things to justify your own stupidity and I can’t really get anything from it.

It’s clear you’re still a newbie so this will simply go in circles, I do hope you get some experience under your belt soon because at this point you just look foolish :slight_smile: so have a good day and maybe start with the basics so you can have more to actually bring to the table when you attempt to argue with someone with vastly more experience then yourself.

Good day/night :slight_smile:

This is always your big gun. :joy::joy: lol can’t quite the number of times you tell guys to "go get experience " .Boy gets really “butt hurt”(also I don’t mean this literally don’t wantto stir up another beef)