Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Will add you to my list, about to get some scans done right now.

It felt higher, above your normal in the sky. Could be what over sees.

1 Like

Trade?

Yeah I can get it done later today

2 Likes

Holy moly

Okay waiting

I see smoke. It swirls and forms a tunnel downwards. In the dark below a beast is chained up, snorting and snarling. I push forward and arachne greets me from a door that has opened in the floor.

She takes me to a room far below the ground. It is cobbled with six pillars to mark the corners of the room. It is torchlit. The scene keeps flashing between someone hurriedly looking through old piles of paper in the dark, frantically screening each one for some unknown text, and a scene with a crying child chained to the floor with the torches now lit.

The seen retracts and I exit as though being pulled back through a crystal ball. There is an old man, white like moonlight and having a Misty or smoky form. We look at the crystal ball. “Look at what the words of wisdom have caused” he says unhappily.

He says he is Enki and shows me his place among the stars. I see you there with him.

1 Like

Scan anyone?

I see a dark red eyes behind you with horns and widely opened wings that covers around you.

Do you mind explaining on this? Thank you

Whoaaaa

Sure

I saw a green stem, it was growing and becoming taller and bigger and eventually grew thorns, like this:

But the stem was much larger in width, the one in the picture is too thin

Can I get you a scan?

1 Like

Try with me if you want, but I can’t scan back

I can scan you too. I’ll do it later.

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade

When I focused on you, I had two clear visions.
In the first vision, I saw a man locked in a burning room. There was also a child in the room, sitting on the floor, not reacting. Almost as if he didn’t care. The man grabbed the child by the arm, walked to a window and smashed the glass with his elbow. He walked out with the child, and the house I saw them coming out of was completely on fire.
Then the man and the child merged into one being. He gave me the impression that he had become a stronger being.
Maybe you had a difficult past, or you had to go through trials that helped you become the strong person you are now. Maybe you felt unhelped by others, or maybe you refused help yourself.
I see that you are a brave and determined person. You’re a man who broke his back, but he did it.
In the second vision, I saw a man behind the wheel of a car. He was wearing a brown leather watch (I don’t know if you really have it lol). He was driving in the middle of the night, on a big street lit only by streetlights. The pace of the car, however, was zig-zag, he seemed very confused. It was going left and right. I noticed a lot of confusion.
The car then stopped in front of a roadblock.
Maybe you’re going through a period of your life where you feel confused, maybe you’re doing something you’re not completely convinced about. Also, there may be obstacles to overcome.
My advice to you is to believe in yourself, whatever happens you are a strong person and you will find the right path in life.
Pain, or any difficulty, is always a reason for growth.
Let me know if it resonated with you!

1 Like

it did resonate, very much so, thank you :smiley:

1 Like

@Harith still up for it?

Later today sorry I forgot yesterday