Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

this is the scanning thread, no readings here, try writing a new topic asking for a reading

Such detailed scans make me super guilty. :joy:I feel like Iā€™m not putting in adequate work towards my ascent nowā€‹:joy:

Can we re-trade? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol I just let what comes to me happen.

1 Like

OK so here is the I have for you.

89346628-magma-background-the-red-crack-astage-for-background

I see a scorched ground with fire coming out.

I also see a volcano in the distance that is blowing out smoke, the lava stage is and the great power coming out is more in a standstill and you are coasting off the power on the ground.

While there are rivers of lava they are in the distance as well, like you want to connect with them and they are there but you stay away from it. You stay on the scorched ground side.

1 Like

what does rhat mean

1 Like

thatā€™s just what I see when I read you, stagnate fire. It glows and there is more power but you donā€™t ever tap into it.

1 Like

oh okay well i understand that im holding back a lot of things

Scan me?

Anyone wants to scan trade? Iā€™ve recently gone through some intense changes on a soul level. I need new scans lol. Scan me and Iā€™ll scan back

2 Likes

Ye someone want a Scanny scan?

1 Like

Scan anyone? Iā€™m okay with a energy/soul/true self scan. Not into the godform stuff.

1 Like

Want to trade? Iā€™ll scan you later tonight when Iā€™m free if thatā€™s okay

Alrighty I assume your okay with me scanning you, if not Iā€™ll find out shortly. @Lux_Anguis
I see a man wearing a black robe with the hood up, sitting on a throne carved out of stone in a giant cave, the throne has symbols carved into it.
I approach and tell you I mean no harm, Iā€™m trying to scan trade :joy:. You lower the hood so I can get a better look.
A tall man, well muscled like a martial artist but not bulky. White skin, short dark hair, a circlet on his head, gold with a ruby I think. Black robes, with some necklaces, a few rings one gold with an emerald that one stands out for some reason, Iā€™m not sure what is written/or what was done to the jewelry but theyā€™re giving off alot of energy.
Not sure I want to find out lol.
Your energy feels very dark to me, im also picking up a fire element. For affinities the obvious dark, fire, earth, not an element but I sense your pretty good at alchemy, transmutation, creating rituals, spells etc. Also black with a little purple came to mind when trying to look at the color of your energy.
Your flow is good, Iā€™m not seeing any stagnant energy, good sized energy pathways, good sized chakras.
Its obvious you work with your energy alot more then the average occultist does.

Anyone able to scan to see if they can pick up my spirit lover? I can return tomorrow. Iā€™m just trying to figure out about who she/they are?

@Nostre well I do a lot of Black Flame workings and different deity styled worship thus transformations and Alchemical processes.

I like rings I wear them a lot I think my natural energy is charging them. And necklaces.

Yea my energys does influence fire and electricity. I try to be more leaner and fitter in general. And I try to master electrokinesis and such.

1 Like

@Nostre

So there is a big fucking dragon in fire lit cave and Brimstone.

Your Form is womanly and slim but not too thin like nice body no fat on it just trained and slim with a black hoody to just cover your head a and a little robe is hanging to cover a little your back the rest is dressed like in the typical medieval style a farmers young Maiden.

The dragon is leaning its head toward you letting you pet it. Looks like you know each other trough thin and thick the dragon there was no need in this lifetime to tame it.

You are going away from the dragon and the dragon is suddenly in thicc chains. He accepts it. And sleeps.

You open up a big mettalic orc stylish door up like these from LOTR and go in your dark study room and library. In the middle of the room the is drawn white circle drawn with chalk.

You inscribe flash symbols in it and with some unknown symbols besides it in row like the Japanese style or such.

You are not going in the middle you only watch.

White fire is generating with two sinister looking eyes lurking out of it in the middle you say get in purify. I decline. You accept. and stop. now you are lowering your hoody and I see light brown hair braided beautyfully together.

Your Aura is Begining to reveal itself.

It has like a golden overal tone with a thin black outer layer. I get it it is for that reason now bc of some wealth related magic and such. And is shining a gold glimmer.

Your Chakras overal are in a normal to good condition except your throad it is a litle overused related too aura it is mustard seed yellow in a darker tone.

Sudennly you summon bat wings out of your shoulders and fly to the sealing except there is no sealing in the middle only a lengthy tunnel who leads to shiny place I canā€™t see besides white light you disappear.

Thatā€™s it.

1 Like

I were wondering if u can scan me?, I want to know what living soul is inside of me

I can try, i new to scanning, let see ur spirit lover huh? I believe ur spirit lover is that of an elven origin, also her name seem to be Leah. Anyway i hope I am right for first time scanning you, anyway can u scan me back I want to know what living soul is inside of me, and if I surrounded by Lilith, and her succubus.

Hey can I get a scan, will scan you back.

1 Like

Iā€™ll scan you once youā€™ve taken the time to get practice in, and donā€™t base your scan off things that have already been mentioned before.