Void meditation Voices

Hey all,

Just did another void Meditation and I figured I’d make a place for myself and anyone else’s experiences and what they heard.

“I see you.”

Me: “Speak to me, who are you?”

“I am 1 and 3 and 6 and 6 and 6. I am the dark. The shadowsss.”

Me: “Are you the serpent from earlier?”

“Yesss and no. We are all and we are none. We are the void”

~silence~

~end of meditation~

@AdamThoth, your thoughts?

Cheers everyone, and Happy meditations.
King.

6 Likes

Mate, how do you go about doing the void meditation? Would you or Adam please explain further?

1 Like
1 Like

Cheers!

1 Like

Cheers, and happy meditating :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds interesting, and correct.

1 Like

Did another… Not sure what to think about this one. Was less potent as i had an interruption, but pushed through anyways.

~meditation begins~

“I told you not to disturb me here boy. What say you?”

me: What is your name?

“I take on many forms but Satan (the name Satan echoes in the abyss) is the one you know.”

Me: Why did you scare me away last time?

“I was testing you, and you did not disappoint.”

~end of meditation~

1 Like

Told the entity to give me a sign if it really was Satan, to which all of the incense smoke in the room went from going away from me to going over my shoulder, which I felt something over and began to get chills on that side. I felt an immense pressure in my head until I looked over my shoulder where smoke is still gathering and forming what looks humanoid. Then I heard a thump outside, the wind picked up and the power which had been out came back on with a “beep”.

Not sure if I’m paranoid or what.

Welcome to the world of magick :joy:

3 Likes

Congratulations. Your life will never be the same.

2 Likes

My partner and I did one together.

This is their experience:

After about one minute of imagining myself stepping into and dissipating into the void, I heard distant hissing sounds, then various words starting with “S” trying to be spoken… I felt a sudden pressure over my entire body, particularly my head and chest area. To which my eyes started to involuntarily flicker. I was immediately met eye to eye with a snake, silver eyes. It hissed… and as if smiling said “You are not welcome here- yet…” My body started to tingle, pressure from the energy started to multiply, and I began to feel heavy… It then began laughing… I decided I would end the meditation there. What the fuck?"

I then said aloud “Satan, is that you? If you’re there give me a sign. Give me a sign in the smoke.” (as I had incense burning) I then saw horned serpents rising out of the smoke.

1 Like

What’s that supposed to mean? :joy:

1 Like

Thats normal believe me sometimes some voids talking or walking after meditation more than when I meditating for me it is fun but idk rly what they saying sometimes I know but much time I’m preparing coffe and something talking and idk what that things talk then I think what it could say “Hey you bastard you drink coffee without me, asshole” and I just get more humor :smiley:

2 Likes

I summon @Anziel_Merkaba

Thought you might have some insight

2 Likes

Sounds like you were deep into a trance state, and drew the attention of a spirit of some kind. I am assuming when you said ‘void meditation’ you are talking about a specific meditation on the ‘Void’. I practice void meditation as in ‘empty mind’, where there is nothing but the absence of thought and awareness.

When you are in a deep meditative state without a focal point, it is very easy to communicate with spirits. A deep void meditation state (my definition, not yours) is also very good for altering thought processes, spiritual alchemy, and improving emotional control.

2 Likes

My focal point has been to learn to communicate with them. The void meditation I do is this:

Both my partner and I met the same entity and it claims to be Satan. I’m glad that I was in a deeper trance than I thought I was. I also met another one and couldn’t tell what it was.

Thank you for your insight.

1 Like