The void meditation (my experience)

Multiple versions of the same sigil appeared this was simply the one that stuck out to me the most.

3 Likes

Oh yeah that’s the symbol for the personal godform. The self the spiritual body, or as Crowley calls it the holy guardian angel or fallen angel. It’s telling you to seek your higher self and realize that you are the god force in your own universe. You can use it to connect to your own personal super consciousness. As you become more connected it will personalize to reflect more of your individual self. Cheers!

2 Likes

or that

1 Like

Thats fucking cool. Hell yea umma use it!

3 Likes

And thats why I got the headache… Makes sense

2 Likes

Yea I got 3 other versions that appeared are those different aspects of me?

2 Likes

Yup

1 Like

I saw this pic of your sigil in the other thread you made about it and was interested in the fact that I saw a similar image in one of my Void Meditations. I’m still weak in it. I mainly hear syllables in my ear (nothing intelligible) and get random visual impressions of silk, reptile scales, and the color red, but I saw a similar sigil-like symbol myself, only it was upside down in comparison to your’s and the three curved arms were thicker and longer, reminding me of a three toed bird’s foot or something, upside down, with a little bulb on the bottom like an ankle.

1 Like

Yea I just drew it thin but the overall sigil was Thicker like you are describing.

1 Like

Mine was kind of like this.

1 Like

The first thing that came to mind was Atlantis…
I think we’re on to something :thinking:

2 Likes

It does have a trident look to it, like the preferred power symbol of sea deities.

2 Likes

Try meditating on it
I plan to do it with my sigil Just found it it’s a sigil connecting me and my god form(mine that is)
Maybe its a sigil of your god form too? (maybe yours is a sigil connecting to your god form)

2 Likes

I got this one in another meditation. It makes me think of hugs when I look at it.

2 Likes

Yea feels feminine and compassionate almost embracing.

3 Likes

Oh indeed

i find it interesting that when @KingOfHearts616 did this void meditation, he also encountered satan

1 Like

So did @QueenOfHearts

2 Likes

Lol part of my brain is going " yall lookin into the void" FB_IMG_1511613775115

Did ya expect a wascary rabbit to show up?
:rofl: sorry couldnt help myself.

1 Like

My Queen and I expected what we got. He surprised me, but she expected to see him and she did.

2 Likes