Vampirism and astral immortality

We all become ghosts after death? Does it mean I would still have self-awareness for a while without my corporeal body? I interpret the defeat of the first death as the person being able to have self-consciousness without corporeal body in oppose to others who normally loses it after the brain is out of function.

Yes. It’s not a defeat, you aren’t losing a battle it’s normal and desirable to be able to transition between states of being.

Your consciousness imo is NOT in your animal brain. That is the interface between you and the body that allows you to use it to interact with the physical.

Some ghosts don’t even know they are dead. When you lucid dream or soul travel, you are conscious and aware and are not in your physical body.

Dense physical matter is very hard to move and change as an energy being… to experience working with it, a physical body lets you do that. Imo that’s pe pretty much the entire point of incarnating into one: to experience the physical and the growth benefits that experience brings.

But this incarnation itself is just a thing you are doing, this is not you, not the start or the end.

It’s more like getting in a car just to use the car. You don’t stress about getting out of the car after you used it, because you remember the before, know what you’re doing after, and that information gives you confidence and control. Imagine getting in a car not knowing where you’re going and if you can get back in if you get out at the wrong stop. That’s being human.

1 Like

Your brain is intact when you do this. There have been people in coma for years who did not had any self-awareness so there is something with the brain.

Rebirth is a result of karma not because of a personal soul that incarnates. As I understand it the vampire magicians seeks to liberate themselves from the cycles of rebirth through immortality of the Self. Undeads are said to be able to rebirth if they choose.

And yet there’s also account of people having experience after being pronounced brain dead and coming back. They have these with and without activity in the brain. Again, that makes sense if the brain is an interface where you can be more or less connected to it.

I don’t believe in karma like this AT ALL. So, no, not in my option.

this is when they are, or are assuming, that they are a new spirit that has never ascended before or was not originating is the ascended “planes”. that is a narrow minded assumption that I don’t believe is true.

I do think, that a person is a higher being incarnate into an animal. We thus have two minds, the animal and the ascended. Some people are trying to ascend the animal they incarnate into, so that it does not die and be lost, and it wants that very much - I believe this is the actual drive to "become immortal’ - the animal gets enough awareness that it wants to be like the “higher self” that it can feel is with it - and we think with both minds at the same time most of the time (not always) so we want what it wants. Being with the animal to share energy and “vibrations” partly helps with this, but meditating also helps.

So when you say to me “I am stuck in rebirth and want to ascend” I hear the animal crying to be free, not the higher mind that already is.

That’s normal. You can incarnate anywhere in the universe if you choose. If you are only a ghost aka undead in your nomenclature though, then you can only incarnate on Earth as you are bound to the Earth still. You won’t have the ability to leave the planet.

So fixing yourself as a ghost has one main purpose from what my own vampiric guide tells me, and it was to remain in the personality close to the people he loved and be able to continue teaching and helping them. That was really it, and he’s still looking for people to teach 6k years later, but his people have long gone into prehistory. He was an Egyptian mage, and I have posted about him here before.

He does not feel he is liberated. He is bound. By choice, to serve his people. It’s not what you seem to think it is. Not for him anyway. You are free to contact him and talk to him yourself any time. I posted a photo of his effigy in that thread that you can use as a link if you like.

That’s not how I understand it. What they are saying is that the Self dies because there is no corporeal body to produce the prana to keep it intact. That’s why the vampire needs to feed on human prana to keep the Self intact without corporeal body.

I’m sorry I completely and totally disagree with “them”. Perhaps I have misunderstood you or you them, but this makes no sense in my model of reality.

We shall have to agree to disagree. In which case you may not be able to use my methods of the methods of my vampiric mentor, as you don’t work with the model we use.

I do not operate from a specific model of reality. I just relate to what I know and have experienced in life. I have not seen solid evidence that the Self survives without the corporeal body naturally. I have instead seen a lot of evidence how brain damage can cause memory wipe, personality changes and fainting.

I would argue that you don’t remember. Which is not the same thing but has the same result. :slight_smile:

Do you think that anyone with past life memories just made them up?
And if the self doesn’t survive, why do you think you can become undead, what do you think of people that talk about angels incarnating - is that a suicide mission - and what are ghosts if they’re not people that are without a body, who are the mediums talking to?

1 Like

So I can rebirth here in my home country again as a handsome man if I want to?

Heard of deja vu? I don’t think these people are making them up but just because they say they can remember past life does not necessary means it true.

If the Self survived there would be no need to feed human prana. The argument for vampirism is because the Self do not survive.

I don’t know what mediums are talking to but I don’t think it’s the actual person who is dead. I think it’s different kind of spirits that lives around graveyards people mistakenly believe to be souls of the dead as they can take the shape of the person who have died like a reflection.

If you have that control and if you want to. As far as I know, it requires finding eligible parents (and often planning backup parents in the case the first choice have a problem) and then you incarnate into the fetus. Different traditions put this date at different times, from early pregnancy to 9 days after birth (Norse). There are more spirits wanting to incarnate as human than there are human pregnancies though, so there’s a sort of “line” you join, (according to the work of Steve Rother, and I find it plausible but I don’t know if this is true). If you have special abilities or purpose you may be able to get priority.

Yes: Deja vu is completely different than past life regression, which is more like shamanic journeying or remote viewing.

That doesn’t make any sense to me at all. Self and qi are totally different things and the need to feed is not about who you are, it’s about having a qi body you have to sustain and no flesh to do it with.
The self as the part of consciousness that incarnates through all these many levels, survives at all levels. I explained this is my view already though so I won’t go into it.

2 Likes

I think this discussion has moved to much away from the topic. You believe the Self will survive without corporeal body while I don’t, so it make sense to me why vampirism is be pointless to you.

I didn’t say it was pointless, I called it a means to an end, but I think there are better ways.

That lower dantian. If I manage to direct the energy into that I would not lose energy if I exercise or perform magick?

You don’t “lose” energy, you use it. If you use it, you use it. Cultivate more to add more.

if you put the butter in the fridge to keep it longer, but you eat some, does the fridge magickally stop the amount of butter going down? No. Keep buying more butter if you to both use the butter and have more in the fridge.

Then what is the point with directing it in the lower dantian?

To store it.

You know, you can store more than you use. And build up a very large amount to be able to use a lot at once, more than normal people who don’t do this.

If it runs completely empty, you’re dead. If it runs empty for a ghost, it’s dead. Isn’t that what you wanted to avoid: find a way to not let it run out.

1 Like

So despite I exercise and perform magick I will still have far more prana that normal people would have when I store it in lower dantian?

Maybe, maybe not. Depends how much you cultivate and how much you use.

I would also ask why “far more than others”, when the question to answer to is “how much do I need to die the 2nd death slowly enough to be able to take qi from living humans before it runs out?” and “As a ghost can I take enough from the living to sustain that state?”.

If you practice using the methods now you have a better chance at performing qi cultivation after the 1st death. Bit, as other people seem to cling to the ghost state for at least a few days just fine, I would say work in the lucid reaming and staying conscious when in that state, so that your conscious mind can make decisions for you and you stay not confused.

1 Like

So u would recommend cultivation as a way of gaining astral immortality ? Or can cultivation be used for astral immortality?

That’s what’s taught in qigong it seems yes. They use the cultivation ability of the physical body to develop the astral body to use as a vessel and become an ascended master.

After that, no ascended matters are vampiric, so they are cultivating from the cosmos and sun etc. come to think of it this is also exactly how we set up feeding protocols for most servitors.

1 Like