Vampirism and astral immortality

The goal of vampirism is what they call astral immortality or immortality of the self but how does it actual works. Can it only be done by being initiated into the Undeads? Can an adept achieve it without any contacts with the undeads? I keep thinking how the first Undead came to be.

4 Likes

Basically, or so I understand it, you avoid completing the death process by feeding the qi body on human qi. You can no longer feed your qi body via the usual processes of eating and sleeping because these require a physical body.

To die normally, you (you the spirit) leave the physical body and become a ghost (which is you without the physical body but keeping your qi body), and then you die the 2nd death and you leave the qi body and retain the mental and emotional bodies. The Tibetan book of the Dead talks about the process continuing as you leave each body in turn, and then reincarnation is the same in reverse. But this full process appears to cause a memory wipe so that you forget all you learned on a conscious level.

So it’s not that you’re not immortal already, you spirit is, but the aim is to retain memories and personality through stalling out the deincarnation-reincarnation process for as long as possible.

3 Likes

Yes but I don’t get is how the adept keeps the drained human qi stored in his qi body because will he not lose energy by performing magick or other exercises? When I drain a prey dy I get extremely powerful but I loses power after 1-2 hours and it feels like I’m turning into “normal” again. This is especially the case when I have been into fitness. I often did my fitness training after vampiric operation because I get so restless…

Yes, the ghost, as that’s what these are by another name, must constantly feed to replace qi used. If he cannot or does not he will die the 2nd death as stored qi runs low and then is depleted completely.

Sounds like it’s too much for your qi body and it’s in your organs and meridians, not brought to the lower dan tian for storage. In this case the body automatically gets rid of the excess and balanced your system, to a certain extent. Continue and you could make yourself sick though, you don’t want imbalanced qi really, that is exactly the cause of all sickness in qigong theory.

It’s brought into the sacral chakra?

No, the sacral chakra is not the lower dan tian. I don’t know if it can be used as a storage center.

There are only 3 storage centers in qigong, the Lower Dan Tian is the largest and best used for this purpose: it will supply the whole body, like a battery, and employ the other Dian Tians kind or like backup batteries without you having to mess wit them, which can be dangerous if done without understanding.

Find your Dan Tian by measuring from your navel, three finger-widths down and three in. More if you are fat as it’s in the middle of your body.

Someone made a good stab at putting both chakras and qigong centers and points on the same diagram, that’s pretty nice:

2 Likes

It looks completely like where the sacral chakra is located. If the energy is directed to the sacral chakra would the energy not be spread to lower dantian?

No it doesn’t?

It overlaps the Svadisthana Chakra, not the Muladhara Chakra. It is bigger and these chakras are not storage centers.

DO NOT USE qigiong technqies on Chakras. I cannot vouch for what would happen, these are different systems and do not match. Do not assume you can equate them.

No. Direct it to Lower Dan Tian, and only Lower Dan Tian, and stop trying to shoehorn this into your existing world, expand your mind instead and do it properly.

1 Like

Do the sacral chakra not control this area and create the access to it?

No it’s completely different. There are no chakras in qigong.

Why would a construct from a completely different model of reality control anything from another when they don’t even correlate?

You pore breathe and condense the qi directly into the Lower Dan Tian. In qigong, the Hui Yin point is an acupuncture point on the microcosmic orbit, but, it’s not a chakra.

Analogy: Ask me if a linebacker can win the game in Tennis. Oh there are no linebackers in tennis? So that’s not a question that makes any sense. Same idea.

1 Like

So I would vibrate the mantra HUNG instead of VAM and then drain and direct the energy into it.

I don’t know I don’t use mantras. I do “pore breathing” which leverages the breath to cultivate qi.

To speak mantras you have to breathe out. But you really want to breathe energy IN. So I would not use mantras, I might use Indian breathwork, but probably not.

1 Like

I do not use mantras to breath out but to become consciousness about the location of the energy center. I learned quickly where to spot the chakras because vibrating their mantra gave certain feelings different places in my body. I’m handicapped when it comes to visualization so my success in magick have been more relied on ritual and mantras to focus.

1 Like

What do you mean?

I mean you keep asking how to mashup qigong and yoga, and I’m saying don’t do that.

1 Like

I still don’t understand.

There’s actually a book that does that. It’s called Qi Infused Yoga. It’s written by a yoga therapist who apparently offers classes in it.

1 Like

Ok, if I think of a way to restate I’ll come back but I don’t think we’re on the same page at all, and clearly I can’t explain it very well.

To go back to the OP:
1)

I don’t think this is the “goal” of vampirism. Vampirism is a means to an end, it doesn’t have goals, as as far as I can tell, vampirism by a dead ghost is one tool that can help with this, at least as stated by Damien Echols in his estimation of Egyptian sacrificial rites, and I have linked that video before so I won’t bore people with it yet again. Vampirism by living humans who aren’t real vamps is pointless buffoonery, in my not so popular opinion.

No, because if this is the Echol’s thing it was an Egyptian energy working practice. Anyone who knows enough qigong can figure out out to do this. I don’t know what the “undeads” are here, and I suspect they are irrelevant, as this is a skill that can be learned by anyone, though it may be hard to master.

Adept in what? Qigong or yoga, yes. You’d better be good though - the Egyptians were sacrificing enormous numbers of animals to keep their teachers present as entities. I suspect most that try will not be able to cultivate enough and would fade and die anyway, slower than a normal human ghost, but still pretty quickly.

They’re called ghosts. They’re not “undead”, there’s no such thing except in fiction.

2 Likes

I don’t know what ghosts are but Undeads are non-corporeal mages who have defeated the first death and need to feed on human prana to avoid the second death. My question is how to defeat the first death because it’s there I don’t understand how it works.

So they’re alive and physical? That isn’t “undead”, they’re alive. You don’t have a body and not be alive.

All human ghosts are humans who have died the FIRST death (left the human body behind) but NOT died the “second death”. It’s not a thing you can “defeat” it’s an activity you perform, and we ALL do it because that’s what being mortal means. Then before you have died the 2nd death you are a ghost.

All ghosts can feed on humans, it’s a normal ability. It’s why the Chinese call them “hungry ghosts” and traditions started to get rid of them, because they are basically parasites and harmful to the living. If they don’t feed then they die the 2nd death faster, they can also choose to “move on” quickly and have help to do so.

Being a ghost mostly sucks so they do that if they can and are not held back by human addictions.

But not all of them can do it consciously and well enough to hold off the 2nd death for very long. It doesn’t matter if you call yourself a “mage” or not.

So that is what you need to learn, if you want for some reason to remain in the in between state of not having a physical body but still having a qi body, how to sustain that qi body when the physical body isn’t doing it for you.

You don’t. The physical body is designed to age and become more and more broken until it cannot function.
Even with dry fasting, and other longevity techniques found in qigong and the best heathy diet and careful exercise regimens, great sleep and perfect non toxic environment, you’ll still age and die.

There’s a dry fasting proponent in author August Dunning who muses on the idea that ageing is “user error”, that if you took the right care of the physical, like an antique car you maintain well, it could run forever. But unlike a car there’s parts that wear out that can’t be replaced. You can try healing entities to magickally keep them pristine, but nobody has talked about that that I’ve noticed yet.

Here’s his thoughts on that:

1 Like