To drain youth

No, Jing is condensed human qi.

Then why drain Earth? Do you not say it’s the Jing energy that restore the youth?

Because you must cultivate qi to have enough qi to condense into Jing. You cannot steal or cultivate Jing, qigong practitioners believe you are born with a given amount, and as you use it up you age, and when it is gone you die.

I did say this:

Longevity practices then do a number if things, one of them is to create more Jing, also conserve Jing, and keep your bodies and mind healthy and balanced.

I highly recommend reading the books by Mantak Chia I linked above for the details. First you have to learn how to cultivate qi, then learn how to store it properly, then condense it.

1 Like

And by draining from The Earth it creates that amount of Qi that condense into Jing?

Better from the Cosmos. You pull from these sources as much as it takes, that’s up to you. Keep going until you feel it is enough.

Sure but can it be done with Earth depending on my skills?

It can, but I advise against it. The Cosmos is better.

Is it because there are negative side effects?

Yes, Earth is yin, heavier and colder in comparison with you, so if you always take energy that is flavoured this way you will affect yourself to become more yin and heavy. Cosmic energy doesn’t have this problem.

You are what you eat.

Make sense. I always felt cold when I invoked the element of earth into me.

1 Like

You are absolute sure that my draining of this young adult in the last months would not eventually make me younger? I used divination with pendulum to confirm if it did.

1 Like

If it was that easy we’d all do it and be competing for the qi of the unwary.

From everything I’ve heard you say, you have not cultivated a significant amount of qi, nor performed any practices that would put that qi to use in rejuvenating you or preserving your energy.

Read the books.

If that’s true then there is something wrong with my divination.

Possibly, that’s why I suggested a way to check the accuracy or your pendulum in a blind test.

But in the end results matter, if you’ve been doing this for months and you’re not actually rejuvenating, which is what you said you want in the OP, it’s not working, and you don’t need a pendulum to tell you that.

I did that in the way I asked questions I knew the answer to in order to see what swing was yes and what was no.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Can herbs let you skip internal work and make Jing for you?

Are you saying that if I drained the cosmos instead in these months I would have been young now?

There is a book on vampirism using a vril pendant to keep one young/rejuvenate.

The author swears by the technique.

I saw the book and pendant on Amazon and used both to experiment.

Even the pendant itself caused people to treat me differently(especially the opposite sex)

2 Likes

Drain the energy of the cosmos and then give it the quality of rejuvenating you and keeping you young.

You could go the longer route of trying to get as much energy as possible and then try to convert it to jing.

Or just go after what you want more directly by coloring those energies by your own will.

Command that by your authority and power, the energy rejuvenates your body and keeps it young and healthy.

Put the quality into your food as well by holding your hands over it and blessing it w/ that same quality.

Only think of the quality as if it has already happened to you, while you are eating the food.

1 Like

Drain the energy of omni gods. They’re infinite… they got infinite to spare.