To drain youth

Qigong is only practical, and you do not need visualisation. You can breathe in energy. In yoga this is called pranayama.

Visualization is mentally forcing your image of reality onto the cosmos. It’s absolutely essential for any advanced magic, and attaining eternal youth is extremely advanced. If you want to grow as a magician there is no way around it, you have to learn how to visualize. Just 10 minutes of practice per day will quickly lead to greatly noticeable results if you stick to it. And don’t think that learning how to visualize means that you need to do away with all of the physical aspects of your practice, these things work off of each other and synergize very well.

1 Like

Yes but the energy shall come from a source. In elemental magick I inhale from the element either by imagination of fire or an actual candle and in crystal working I inhale from the crystal.

Yes this works and you know how to use this already: You are breathing with intention. So replace the element or crystal with “cosmos”, and you’re away. You will feel it the same way. You can also say “universe” or “deep space” if you like.

You can also use “The Earth” or “The Sun” if you want to warm up, or “the Arctic” if you are hot and dry and want to cool down.

I use visualization in working with chakras but not alone. It’s done in combination with breath techniques. I have used it mostly in directing the energy.

Are there any symbols of cosmos? In the fire element for instance I have used matches and red candles.

Represented by mountain rock crystal?

Try this image:

Or this symbol, which is called the Fruit of the tree of Life (the Kabbalistic tree of life/death are encoded inside this, as are all platonic solids, it describes the foundational maths of the entire manifest universe, from seed of creation to fruition, as above so below)

No, not the element, the whole planet,which has all elements in balance. Use a circle with a cross in it, this is the alchemical symbol of the Earth.

I can use this picture of The Earth as a form of sympathetic magick and then drain cosmos through this using the same technique I did with the individual?

Use a picture of the Earth to drain the Earth.
Use a picture of the Flower of Life or the starry Universe to drain the Cosmos.
Use a picture of the Sun to drain the Sun.

And using The Earth is also Jing?

No, Jing is condensed human qi.

Then why drain Earth? Do you not say it’s the Jing energy that restore the youth?

Because you must cultivate qi to have enough qi to condense into Jing. You cannot steal or cultivate Jing, qigong practitioners believe you are born with a given amount, and as you use it up you age, and when it is gone you die.

I did say this:

Longevity practices then do a number if things, one of them is to create more Jing, also conserve Jing, and keep your bodies and mind healthy and balanced.

I highly recommend reading the books by Mantak Chia I linked above for the details. First you have to learn how to cultivate qi, then learn how to store it properly, then condense it.

1 Like

And by draining from The Earth it creates that amount of Qi that condense into Jing?

Better from the Cosmos. You pull from these sources as much as it takes, that’s up to you. Keep going until you feel it is enough.

Sure but can it be done with Earth depending on my skills?

It can, but I advise against it. The Cosmos is better.

Is it because there are negative side effects?