To drain youth

I work with vamperic magick at the moment to restore my youth. My target is therefore a young [adult]. Is it possible that I can drain her so much that in my ritual that I will have her youthful energy in my system for a week without it harms her? At the moment i have only had it for 30 hours as I was concern if inhaling more would harm her.

[Mode edit: this conversation refers to adults only]

What do you mean by “young”?

We don’t talk about kids or targeting kids on this forum.

And the answer is no, this technique is pure bullshit and completely misunderstands how human energy works. Qi is qi, it’s not “young” but it is actively working to make a younger person grow up. It doesn’t matter who you get it from though, it’s still dirty human qi and carries every imbalance the target has. If you want abundant energy, get it from the cosmos. And if you don’t want to age, why would you take energy from a quickly aging person? You’re just going to age faster.

8 Likes

Age 21 in this case. It’s something with that young people have more Qi than older.

No, they have more Jing. When you run out of Jing you die. But you can’t vamp Jing, you have to create it out of condensed qi.

And you get massive amounts of qi for that from the cosmos, there’s not enough in other humans. Oter human qi carries imbalance that is most likley to end you faster… Unless you have to because you’re a real vampire and will die if you don’t, human qi is a very bad source of energy.

3 Likes

I’m sorry Iknow you keepsaying tat, but that’s not how balancing your internal energy works. If you want that balanced, you have to understand it to be able to read imbalanced and know how to correct them. Your qi body can become unbalanced all by itself when you cultivate based on your internal blocks and configuration. I guarantee you it’s unbalanced now as pretty much everyone’s uis.

If you want to do energy working, learn real energy working, time tested for over 10 millennia… whatever this is, it isn’t making any sense.

Here is how you use pore breathing to cultivate more energy than you can handle in minutes, how much you cultivate can increase with practice:

Mantak Chia has written several books on how to use energy working to increase your longevity and youthfulness while also retaining quality to life to enjoy it. If you look for interviews with him on youtube you’ll see he walks the talk, as he’s nearly 80 and looks 50.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=mantak+chia+longevity&crid=KIVPW9A0URCV&sprefix=mantak+chia+longevity%2Caps%2C98&ref=nb_sb_noss

1 Like

Then what is the reason why I feel more lust for life as a young after feeding on her youth? When I stopped doing it daily I ended up becoming weak in the sense I lost the motivation to live.

There is no way I can use objects like crystals for instance or others to drain cosmos? Or other where I can use sympathetic magick?

Cultivating qi would do that. I’m saying, cultivate qi from a better source and you will feel even better. )

That’s a problem, it’s nort normal for most humans and implies you have damage to your energy system. Most people generate all the qi they need from eating food and sleeping. If you’re not doing that, that is the difference between a real vampire and a poser and an energy worker. The latter two don’t have a problem to fix.

Read Michele Belanger’s work on how this condition nearly killed her, and she was always sick as a child until she learned to take from other humans… she like many real vampires (not posers) was unable to cultivate from the cosmos, the damage to here system prevented that.

If you relate to what she’s saying it may be you have this same disability. But she has more information about how she manages it and fixed it.

You just reach out the same way you would to a human, but to all of space as far as your mind can reach. It’s like you’re taking energy from the entre universe at once. Your boy converts the cosmic qi to to human qi automatically as you run it around your meridians, such as by doing the microcosmic orbit.

How?

You refer to the crystal here?

I don’t know. you just said, you have symptoms that when you don’t cultivate qi you get emotionally and mentally sick, this is not normal and indicates damage.

You need to learn your energy system to find the cause, of which there are many possibilities, from parasitic attachment to leaks to blocks.

Sorry, that’s a typo: boy should read “body”. Your body converts qi automatically. If it doesn’t that’s a problem. If it does and you’re being drained that’s a different problem but the effect would look the same, that being, a deficiency in qi enough to make you sick.

I don’t know why you’d use crystals as a middle man. Crystals can store Earth qi, you need Human qi.

This is the line that concerns me. You realise that most people don’t do any kind of cultivation and this does not happen, right? This is very unhealthy.

Did this start after you experimented with draining human qi or have you been like this your whole life? It’s possible it’s more like an addiction than a deficit.

At the end of the day, vampirism is a very small niche in the subject of energy working, taken out of context and then embellished with fiction until it not only doesn’t work, it makes people sick, and they have no tools to understand why or fix it.

If you want to do energy working, learn energy working. Then you can understand and use vampirism as a tool in it’s full context. It’s not an answer by itself.

It has long time been a problem. I have managed to get more energy by the use of bloodstone crystal and yellow calcite and now I have programmed these crystals in ritual to stimulate rod and sola plexus chakra. Physically I have problem with the neck that creates headache.

It sounds to me like you need more information on the cause. Cultivating is a bandaid and not fixing the underlying issue.

Did you try the cultivation technique of pore breathing I gave you yet? What happened?

I would go see a chiropractor. This is a block that could be part of the problem, but may not be the cause.

A couple of things to look for chronic energy drainage (pay special attention to the neck area):

1. Can you scan your own energy body to identify tendrils or astral parasites including larvae attached to you feeding on you? Do you have any?
  2. Can you look for leaks, and if so do you have any?

No, adfter my vamperic operation I always asked the pendulum if my operation was a success. That the target is healthy still I once also asked the pendulum if there were binding spells on me and it answered no.

You don’t need to vampirise people to get young again though? Cultivating life force regularly should be the goal you have. Ever heard going back to fetus concept? Though Mulberry knows more than I do on Taoist concepts I am sure.

2 Likes

So you haven’t tried cultivate from cleaner and stronger sources?

If you did it right this answer would always be “no”.
Vamping is a baneful technique. If not, you didn’t take enough and I don’t know why you’d see a difference in yourself… though you might be getting a you have a placebo effect helping you, which means your will has made you stronger. Magick is all about the mind after all.

But why do you have to ask a pendulum if vamping is successful? Can’t you feel it immediately? Energy working is something you feel in your wellbeing and your nerves.

Hmn… I would test whether the pendulum is connected, with some blind tests, like, have a coin under three cups mix the cups up and see if it can tell which cup the coin is under reliably.

I would also recommend going back to basics and building your psychic abilities so you can get the information you need, and picking up a meditation like yoga or tai chi as a step to learning how your own energy actually works. You need to be able to find out if something external or internal is draining you as a matter of course, as this happens to everyone regularly, and protecting your energy is important.

The answer is still no.

You will take human imbalanced qi in your system that isn’t hers it becomes yours. She is not you and she is more yin, so you will become more yin and may take on her personality traits. She is female so unless you’re a female you probably don’t want feminine qi.

Yes she will be affected, like if she donated a pint of blood, but she will recover as long as she has time to. She will be more prone to sickness, she will be tired, anxious and depressed unti she recovers. If she has a cold, you can get her cold, if she gets cancer, you can get her cancer.

I will say again: Humans are very dirty sources of qi and “filtering” it, which requires alchemy skills, is unreliable and ridiculous when you can easily get more qi that’s already clean right from the cosmos.

2 Likes

No because I seek ways where I do not rely to on visualization so much. I prefer practical magic.

Yes I can but it’s the same feeling I have when I chant a chakra. The heart chakra I chant gives me the feeling of breeze which is little cold and I use that in my vamperic working.

That could explain why I get more lust for life because she is a person that appears to have a lust for life but in general I feel most young people have lust for life. It’s part of being young.