Can herbs let you skip internal work and make Jing for you?

I’ve heard that you can get Jing from certain herbs like deer antler and/or deer placenta.

No, if you figure what Jing is it’s obvious that’s a marketing scam.

It was from a pretty well known herbalist that knows about the jing, chi, and shen.

Other taoists do believe in different herbs to help w/ cultivation practices and helping to accumulate different types of jing, chi and shen whether yin or yang.

Even spirits from Bardon’s grimoire( I’m thinking thats where you got the technique of pore breathing from) recommend certain herbs for rejuvenation and such.

Before I knew anything about this type of thing, a spirit of alchemy did recommend increasing my jing for longevity and then led me to certain herbs that help w/ that.

When I did start taking a good deer antler supplement, I felt more libido and life force than anything else I tried taking before.

It was like I was 10 yrs. younger.

Apparently the antler does have igf-1 in it naturally which is known to rejuvenate a person in scientific studies.

Afterwards I was led to the herb again( years later) by a spirit to increase jing energy.

Ant supposedly has a lot of jing energy in it as well.

There are different sects of taoists that believe different things like buddhists do.

Some that believe you can’t get any of your prenatal jing back once used up, and others that believe you can stock pile what you lost and add more to it by not only energetic cultivation methods, but through certain herbs/foods as well.

1 Like

I don’t care who it’s from, it’s bullshit. Herbalists sell herbs. Jing is energy working, ask Qi Therapist or acupuncturist to explain it.

There’s a difference between herbs to help you balance your energy, cultivating energy and working that energy. I’ll tell you the same thing I said to the OP, if it was that easy we’d all be eating deer horns and there’s be deer horn farms making bank. There simply isn’t. A herb cannot do your cultivation for you, period. It can make it more effective, help heal you so you use less, but you must do the work.

I never said that: I learned full body breathing from Qigong teachers in person over 2 decades ago. The technique of pore breathing is the same thing, I use the term because people in this community recognise it better, but this breathing technique it’s over 10k years old and comes from qigong. Maybe there’s a yoga version, I’d expect so because it’s very basic.

Congrats, that doesn’t mean it raises Jing, or that it will do that for anyone. Herbalism isn’t like what pharma pretends to be, a magick bullet for everyone. You prescribe different herbs based on a full analysis of the clients energy system and where there imbalances are.
If your libido was low because you have yang deficiency in your kidney meridian, for example, you do different treatments than if it’s low because you’re too yin overall, depressed and need more yang in general… the herbs treat the cause not the symptoms. To do anything else is a scam.

You should not be being given herbs first either, the first stop for treatment is movement and qigong exercises, then food, then supplements which are considered heaving hitting and “concentrated food”. If you got prescribed herbs without even trying to fix your lifestyle and food, you were sold to, not being treated properly.

Well, once it’s used up you’re dead, so that would be a problem yes :smiley:

You can get it back and I provided the author above that tells you how. You need no herbs at all, but they can help. There’s the difference.

No one is sick from a deficiency of deer parts. Use your discernment and find out WHY what you were given works. It matters, because f you don’t know you won’t understand what’s heppeing if your energy changes, which it will as you get older, and it stops working.

3 Likes

[Moved as this is off topic for the OP]

1 Like

I didn’t say that you DID get the pore breathing from Bardon.

That’s why I put in brackets: “I was THINKING you got this from Bardon’s pore breathing technique”, because most magicians that I know who talk about pore breathing are refferencing it from Bardon.

I was NOT prescribed any herb by any online salesman but first led to it by my own research on it initially, and then redirected to it later by a spirit of alchemy that I was working with at the time.

However the same source that I bought the herb from, had his own explanation of the herbs he sells on the description page of the herb and its uses.

His descriptions on his website on the herb, as well as the spirits recommendations to me, had remarkable similarity, which I took as magickal confirmation.

Even if deer antler velvet does work to help replenish jing, there wouldn’t be farmers all over making bank on it, because if people on average are given the secrets to their troubles,(nevermind the universe) most will assume that it can’t be that easy, and their attentions will be directed elsewhere because most are taught that you have to work unnecessarily hard to get what you want in this world, and are also stuck in thought patterns that keep them thinking this way.

Also regarding the prenatal jing being used up: I meant as the parts of it were being slowly used up, not completely used up

2 Likes

Try Schizandra Berry. You’ll notice a huge difference. I’ve used it myself with extraordinary effects. Be aware there is much Faux Schizandra floating around. So you’ll need to find the real thing. Choose your source carefully.

2 Likes

I wonder if you wouldn’t mind messaging me where you have found authentic Schizandra sources. :sunglasses:

I think I got my tinture of it from vitacost.com. It’s bitter but goes well in coffee :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the info :metal:

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m still on New Member probation for several more months…
I cannot message you. If only there were some sort of all powerful Godlike being that could undo that…Lol :wink:

Do me a favor and don’t drain the entire supply as I intend to re-up myself very soon. Its amazing stuff.

-Ron Teeguarden’s-

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Side convo

Thank you! :pray:

A great combination who works on jing and kundalini is to take 3 of the followings :
Black Maca ( powerful Yang ) long term/p-methoxybenzyl-isothiocyanate
The active MACA molecule, basically giving you more potential kundalini energy, meaning the energy can flow more powerfully and longer over time. Jing herbs take time to build up, so it is not a trip or ceremony herb.
Yohimbe ( powerful Yin herb) short term/ Yohimbine interacts with serotonin and dopamine receptors in high concentrations but is non-psychedelic. Yohimbe in large quantities is extremely powerful, so be careful. It reverses sedation drugs and gives a lot of energy. It is not however an aphrodisiac or erectile fixer. Many people cannot sleep because of the energy and feel heart palpitations in the beginning.
EpimediumThis is by far one of the most effective herb if your libido is low. Within a week of use you feel like you are 20 years old again. Great for jing and great for tantra…Be careful with the formula and try to take the minimum dose at first and during few days then build from that and take a bit more each time. Always check your health before especially if you have high blood pressure not recommanded.

3 Likes

I’m afraid I would have to correct you on a few things. Epimedium AKA Horny Goat weed is not an aphrodisiac or libido enhancer. This instead works by enhancing the level of Vasodilation of the blood vessels by increasing nitric oxide within the bloodstream. It actually lowers the blood pressure rather than raising it. Vasoconstriction AKA high blood pressure [HBP], is what works against a person getting erections. So lowering the blood pressure would only serve to aid a person in achieving erections [within reason]. Women can use this too for more blood to the genitals.

If Yohimbe works as a dopamine agonist it will most certainly be considered an aphrodisiac and libido enhancer. With an increase in dopamine levels so too there is an increase in norepinephrine which will as you say, keep you awake and stimulate energy. This in high doses can cause vasoconstriction and make it hard to achieve an erection. So here it would seem that the correct dosage is key in achieving the desired effects.

Maca root is great and seemingly without any nasty side effects apart from some oily skin. I have to buy more along with more schizandra…

2 Likes

Thanks for these corrections, this combination seems strange but each one has to find precise dosage to make it works in the way that I have explained.I have experienced it with several kundalini cultivation systems and other advanced practicer use it with great results

1 Like

I will give more informations about them later.

1 Like

Ron Teegarden states that the deer placenta he sells is a premium jing builder. That one, I’m curious to try as well. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

This post is very interesting. I was wondering if, instead of herbs, have you ever tried metals. I have been taking a mixture of three metals for a while now: colloidal Silver, colloidal Gold and colloidal Copper. I am having very good results.

2 Likes

I have taken colloidal silver for general health purposes before, but not as an alchemical operation.

I have thought of taking colloidal gold, because in a book about meditation, the author recommended it to improve the lessening/cleaning out of eye floaters.

I have taken a few different mono-atomic gold tinctures, that a book I had at the time, recommended to me( and that a spirit of alchemy I was working with, led me to)

I’d be interested in your results with them, if you’d like to elaborate tho.

1 Like