The Officially Unofficial BALG Help Hotline

me too! it’s funny how official support groups don’t help me but i feel comfortable here.

2 Likes

This place has helped me as well.

2 Likes

A pic of Hel to bump.

1 Like

7c98eb1678b4b0098a791647969753c9

A pic to bump, if you need to talk dont be afraid to talk, this is a safe space for all

2 Likes

2d39fc3c63bedff61a1c3e31d2d582d6

The best advice on this forum to bump

4 Likes

A pic to bump the thread, I hope you a good day!

3 Likes

is anyone active right now

1 Like

May I PM you? (I am an old-school ancient gentleman and I ask everytime.) :slight_smile: I have a question.

3 Likes

oops… i didn’t get notified of you messaging me. sure you can pm me.

Personally I have been dealing with a lot of stress. So much that I’m getting nose bleeds, grey hair, and anxiety that is worse then when I was younger

2 Likes

Would you like to talk about it?

My job, my living situation, I can’t make enough money during the month to live independently, and I am just on guard with everyone around me. My assistant manager just threatened to write me up for something out of my control. There is a lot. In hindsight its not a lot but to me it’s building up

1 Like

You can get through this, it might like a lot but when you step back and take a breath you calm don and can appreciate your life you are living and are able to make the best decisions possible.

Try this when you’re home and not likely to be disturbed:

Creating an inner sanctuary

These should help you sort your mental clutter out a bit so you can see what the problems really are, and which need handling first

From “problem” to ACTION

3 minute brain dump

2 Likes

Yes I’m guilty of vent posting.
I feel negative all the time.
Except when I’m drunk, or when im with my cat.
Lol my cats name is Amy.

3 Likes

What would it take for you not to feel that way? :smiley:

Say you had a movie-style magick wand, you’ve got the ability to wish anything into existence.

What would you do?

2 Likes

I have bookmarked all of those pages @Lady_Eva

1 Like

If you can sort your problems out, know what the lynchpin/s are, you can get started on improving them, including but not limited to magick.

I have done the imaginary “happy place” before. (Thank you happy Gilmore) it seemed like mental masturbation after a while. I do have a castle that is large and white I am always drawn back too. Also been doing some soul travel lately but can only get so far

Love the Charlie day picture. Made me laugh.

1 Like