The Officially Unofficial BALG Help Hotline

It worked lol

1 Like

this makes me more sad

3 Likes

Im sorry, would you like to talk about it?

2 Likes

8JCwuk8n2Y6iI

Captain Jack to bump the thread.

3 Likes

Some great advice for anybody feeling the blues

3 Likes

This made me wanna cry it’s so cute :sob::sob:

2 Likes

And wholesome :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

i was spiraling because i thought i upset my ex. but he’s talking to me again. i tried evoking Dantalion but i accidentally burned my carpet and i’m terrified my caregivers will find out and take away the last communication i have.

2 Likes

You dont need materials to do magick, at best you really only need ther sigil and name, im sorry that happened and i hope it gets resolved. you should talk to Belial for help or go though the Goetia to see what you like

1 Like

yeah i will. i think Yberioth mentioned that too… i know for next time to use just a sigil. at least until i’m more experienced.

1 Like

Although i am considered an “Adept” i dont use much materials, i usually only use the sigil and my Grimoire noadays, nothing is needed to preform true and powerful magick. look into V.K. Jehannum’s work it doesnt use much and cost nothing, and are powerful.

1 Like

looking into it now :blush:

1 Like

have you done a reading with Leoh??

2 Likes

Unfortunately i dont know what you are referring to.

1 Like

there’s a guy here named Leoh. for about two weeks he offered free readings. he recently took a break from receiving questions because he’s booked but he said he’ll resume later. anywho i’m debating if i want to believe his reading for me. i read his profile about him having over 5 years experience with tarot and some individuals in the topic seem to say he’s accurate. i want to believe but i don’t want to be let down.

1 Like

With a divinator with that much experience i would trust him

1 Like

Happy baby.

3 Likes

Hi happy baby! :blush:

1 Like

i want to trust so much! but the way things are between us i don’t see how he and i are gonna progress romantically. but my reading said that he will forgive me and find peace and that we will find renewed love. but how??? when??? the suspense is killing me.

1 Like

I’m really glad this is a thing.

2 Likes