The Officially Unofficial BALG Help Hotline

Are you really clear on what your life needs to make you happier and fulfilled?

1 Like

I have most of what makes me happy right now. I just need a few things to add to my list before I am stress free

1 Like

Fair enough, sorry I’m not much of a listener, more a “try-this”-er. :thinking:

Not always helpful though. HNY! :smiley:

It’s more to the point.HNY most " real friends" don’t even get to the point.

2 Likes

A beautiful picture of Maha Kali to inspire and protect you, also to bump the thread.

3 Likes

Love the picture.

1 Like

satanic-mass-suicide-and-occult-ritual-2008-hahahhahah-ok-6230451

Pic to bump the thread

1 Like

i finally understand that i wasn’t meant to be loved by anyone :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You don’t need someone else to give you approval or to praise your accomplishments, Just do you.

I have similarly given up on relationships. So don’t feel alone.

1 Like

I’ve been in such a bad state of depression and cry multiple times a day the past two months. I look back on my life and feel I’m not ever meant to be happy. This is coming from a person that’s been sexually abused through most of her childhood, raped at 15, married a man that tried to kill me and our daughter, abused me every single way, lost everything in my divorce but my kid, dog and car, got sick for 5 years and couldn’t leave the house. I finally fight and work on myself,improve myself, get better, meet the man I know I should be with and he’s taken from me by a bitch trying to boost her career and he’s not even dating her. Yeah I should be done. What’s the point of trying anymore? Even all my magic is blocked and it’s never been before. That’s how awesome I’m doing. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Im so sorry, I believe in you though. We as people arent meant to have easy live and that fact that you go through it shows your are damn strong. If you need somebody to talk to im here, just ask and ill pm you.

1 Like

I could always use someone to talk to.

1 Like

a297e68535f17e83de5636ec6895a216

La Santa Muerte to protect you, I hope you all are have a great day!

3 Likes

lucifer-350

Lucifer to help bump the thread.

2 Likes

does anyone know somebody who would be willing to do a free reading? i just have a simple yes or no question nothing in depth.

Cool! :cat: good idea doing this.

Bump

Long time no see, good to see y’all again

5 Likes

Fighting my depression with willpower.

I havent come this far to give up now.

3 Likes

Spent the afternoon wondering where the limitations to magick lie. I’ve been suicidal for years now, but I’m pretty much at the point where I need to realize that the current situation I’m in likely can’t be helped by any demon, angel, or god. I’ve called out multiple times, given up so much to keep my end of the bargain, but it looks like I just can’t be helped.

I’ve still got a few months left, though, so I can get my affairs in order. If anyone wants to try and connect after I’ve passed, it could be an interesting experiment for both of us. In the meantime, I’ll continue my rituals to see if I can’t manage to get something to happen. Currently working with Elubatel and Ielahiah, although I don’t know if they’ve heard me or care to help at all.

1 Like

Its kinda time now to say that when i first found this forum i was in a real bleak place. My mum who was my world was less than a year dead, I’d spent 6 months gripping the sofa to force myself not to hang myself each night. I would just stare at the ceiling.

Somehow my magic tools from along time beforemanaged to move thems selfs to my attention (untill this year i was still benefitting enormously fromthe Solomomic pact with Lucifuge Rofocal - tho I rarely thought about it)

And the actions of the tools had me researching Incubus - which is when I landed here.

My point being that the wealth of knowledge & daily practical results caught me. I started to remember the magic i had done 20 years ago. I began contacting the spirits again and they gave me a reason to live.

It was slow at first… where i was just living and not trying to die everyday was a huge step. They helped me… just by answering. And now I’ve come so far. Not just living but planning and even feeling.

Its not just the spirits who have done this. Its the forum members. I know i might not interact directly with anyone that often. But i wanted to thankyou all for just being amazing

1 Like