Super Blood Wolf Moon

What are you doing for the lunar eclipse super blood wolf moon tomorrow night?

5 Likes

There’s at least two, probably more of these threads.

4 Likes

I guess I’ll add my 2 cents here too​:joy::joy::joy:

I’ll Meditate on Astarte’s enn in the Day and at Night will meditate on Samael.

I will also give some offerings (btw give offerings tommorow its a BIG day).

6 Likes

Is it the 21 or the 20 tomorrow

2 Likes

21 over here in Finland, 4-7 am or thereabouts. Some enn chanting to raise energy -> Evocation of Ant’harratu ->Shemyaza->Azazel->Garret’s unpaid Sword of Azazel rite.

4 Likes

tomorrow Sunday the 20th in America. The 21st in other parts of the world.

4 Likes

I’m getting some mixed times. Anyone know the exact time of the lunar phenomenon’s occourance or a good reliable website for such things? Many thanks.

2 Likes

Moikka :full_moon:

2 Likes

Moi :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I use the app Phases of the Moon, it’s in Google Stores. I find it pretty accurate.

3 Likes

I use the same one I believe, pretty good.

2 Likes

Just realized its even my frigging horoscope sign this eclipse. :joy:

2 Likes

There’s a lot of people adding to the Sword of Azazel Rite, me included; the more the merrier.

4 Likes

Here is a link giving you an exact time for the eclipse just touch on the globe as to location and it will give you a time for both America and Europe and the UK.

3 Likes

A most hearty thanks to all! :grin:

1 Like

Wow, i thought the eclipse was on the 21st but according to that link, it will start around 630 PM in my neck of the woods, reaching the full eclipse at roughly 836 PM. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Yes in the USA and Canada the eclipse starts on 1-20-2019 for Europe and UK it starts in the wee hours on 1-21-2019. :wink:

3 Likes

I wish it was in the wee hours over here. That’s when I prefer to do my magick.

4 Likes

Agreed. It will be at max here around 11:12pm. Would be nice if it were 2-3 hours later.

2 Likes

LOL, I agree, less noise the better, the wee hours are quieter and gives you better focus. I am sure the ritual will go well.

1 Like