Super Blood Wolf Moon

Can we push the eclipse back a couple of hours? :thinking:

LOL

4 Likes

I wish the elclipse had a better time table that worked more to my advantage but the planetary movements are seemingly set in stone. It is what it isā€¦ But i think it will be a stunning back drop for any ritual with an amazing phenomenon of the eclipse to add power to your castings.

2 Likes

Damn it! How dare the planets align when it is not at my convenience! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

LOL. How true. However, there are other eclipses coming up this year that might work. The first isnā€™t that helpful because of visability on July 2, 2019 as it can only be seen from Chile and Argentina.

Thereā€™s a partial lunar eclipse on July 16, 2019 and an annular solar eclipse on December 26, 2019. However, between the two is a rare smaller eclipse the Transit of Mercury when the smallest planet in the solar system will appear to cross the Sunā€™s disk over the course of a few hours on November 11, 2019.

I doubt any of these have the power of the full blood moon eclipse but it is still something to look forward too.

4 Likes

Evoking Azazel, gonna ask him for power, wisdom, and justice. Iā€™m gonna offer him some tea and my time and effort of making a drawing of Azazel, himself. Anyone want to provide advise on how should I, a fresh Magus of the O.A.O proceed?

3 Likes

Good sir, say it louder for the folks in the back lol.

3 Likes

Many thanks for that rare scribed data dump. :blush:

2 Likes

Probably Summon belial

2 Likes

Damn fine choice.

2 Likes

LOL! Your welcome.:wink:

1 Like

Oddly enough I feel as though I should of course pay all my respects, make offerings to all my patrons/matrons but as though I should work with an Demon thatā€™s fresh to me. Iā€™m feeling a pair of hot dice!

2 Likes

Thereā€™s much wisdom to be gained. Iā€™ve recently been realigned and now seek to go forward with an attitude of enthusiasm, openness, and learning but in an active seeking sort of way. Itā€™s been charged by the upcoming lunar phenomenon. A radical departure but sure to be an adventurous one.

2 Likes