Full Moon/Super Moon coming Jan 20th

So Jan 20th will be a lunar eclipse/super moon visible in Georgia. Will anyone be performing a ritual? If so, anyone care to share their plans.

I plan on doing the Born-less Rite. It is a version from Gordon White’s The Chaos Protocols

I have done this before and had great results, so hopefully this time it will create an even bigger bang.

5 Likes

I’ll be evoking Lucifer. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

At a cross-roads?

1 Like

The exact dates in the night sky of January 20, 2019 in the United States or the early morning of Jan. 21, 2019 in Europe. The full eclipse will provide some practioners a great backdrop to perform rituals and magic.

https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/expo/news/g66l-2019/01/167d114b3e5927/lunar-eclipse-2019-a-super-blood-wolf-moon-is-coming-this-weekend-12019.html

5 Likes

I’ve been meditating with his sigil every night since the New Moon. If it’s like how it was the night of the New Moon, my energy will be going crazy and that’s what calmed everything then. Something is just telling me that that’s the night to do it.

4 Likes

I will be bringing along a spiritual friend and invoking Hekate. It is also on my wife’s birthday so I feel as though as I should dedicate it to her and her endeavors.

4 Likes

I think most people are planning something, it’s already come up here on more than one thread.

I’ll be doing the last of a triad of personal rituals, 1st on the solstice, 2nd at new years and 3rd on this blood wolf moon.

E.A. is doing an Azazel thing and I will be doing a ritual with Azazel alongside this. I consider this a contribution to a group working.

3 Likes

I plan on performing a rite to help me increase my Magickal abilities.

Isis, Heckate, Uriel and King Paimon will be called upon.

But now I have the feeling that I should either perform a ritual to Samael or Astarte instead…

3 Likes