St.Expedite mantra for quick money results

If you need a quick money manifestation,I suggest you too work with St.Expedite using his power mantra.You will start setting up his altar,you need:
-one red/white/green candle
-printed pic of St.Expedite
-glass of water
-some coins
Put his pic on the center,light a candle on the left side and put the glass of water on the right side (it should look like s triangle : a candle + pic+a glass) you will put coins in the middle where is his pic.
State ur wish loud or write on a peace of paper,if you do so don’t forget to say him ”please“ and “thank you“,write a date till you want that wish to manifest.
Repeat this mantra 54times for 7 days
“DIVINE ST.EXPEDITE MAGIC BEGIN NOW ON“
Be realistic in your requests,if you need small amount than you can repeat mantra 3days ,if you need a huge amount repeat 7days at least. When he manifest,give him a cake offering.Change the water in his glass every second day.

11 Likes

may you share of a personal result from this practice?

1 Like

All right…I was kicked out from my apartment and my stuffs were transported to the warehouse,I didn’t have money to take them back,I have used this mantra and a prayer to St.Expedite ,I was desperate.My roommate saw me and asked what’s going on.I explained,she took 200€ from his pocket and gave me the money like a gift,she is not my good friend,I was shocked but I took a money. I say this mantra couple of days .
You can use this prayer too St.Expedite prayer for quick money manifestation

3 Likes

This is great. Glad you have great success. I’ve worked with Saint Expedite in the past with so so results. :roll_eyes: Maybe I will try again with the mantra you suggested. Nice thread!

1 Like

Thank you.If something is wrong and you don’t have results,ask yourself a couple of questions: is my petition write correctly ( you must explain in short what you want); set up his altar like I explained and don’t touch! It can be just a little corner,its not important,show him respect,always ask kindly,give him exactly what you promised and think about amount you wish to manifest: is that possible? Do you have chanel for that in ur life? Example: you don’t have a job and you asking for 1000$ -not possible,it is possible just like a loan,give him enough time for road opening. Try again and again!

1 Like

Oh I’ve done all those things. Picture on my altar, glass of water, coins. I did use a white, yellow and green candle tho. The results took longer then expected but then again maybe my petition was indeed wrong. Who even knows, lol. But I haven’t petitioned to St. Expedite in years.

Nowadays I usually call on Prince Seere to quickly bring me cash. Or I call on Nitika using the Magickal Cashbook.

But I do always like to try and try again. I will definitely be bookmarking this cause of the matra. I’ve never tried the mantra before. Excellent. :grinning:

Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am working with Nitika too,you should combine his work and St.Expedite.

2 Likes

From the magickal cashbook yes ?

IS this the common ritual for st Expedite or there are more ones? If there anre more, is this mantra more powerful than other spells?

A experience. I drop my wallet. Whit cash, cards. My friend which is very appreciate of him. Told me u will find it if u pray saint expedite now, i was like i dnt believe in catholic saints at all bcse if he fail me i be mad on him. Its a similar saying such poncius pilates i ty you balls, until you find wat i lost. Mainly Argentina. No never find my Wallet. But i see a lot of peopls given praise tohim.

Yes.

1 Like

St.Expedite prayer for quick money manifestation You can use this prayer too.

Ι prayed to St.Expedite to help me for an issue that I had and he helped me almost immediately in a very good way. I told him that when he give me what I asked for i will offer him a glass of clean or bottled water i don’t know how you call it there and a nice donut with strawberry because I read that he likes cakes etc. I offered both and i would like also to thank him again publicly.
So thank you again St.Expedite for giving me an immediate solution for my issue! :pray:

1 Like

Amazing! Congrats! I am happy for you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t what to say because i never had success with prayers,sigils etc.
But i asked for something from Saint Expedite and he helped me again! I thanked him for the previous wish that he fulfilled for me and i asked him to help me for something and my family for something else.
The one for me is tougher and i didn’t see anything yet,but for the other one he helped immediately and in a better way than it could be. Now i will thank him again personally and I’ll ask him to show me a sing that it was him. Again Thank you Saint Expedite for helping me out! :pray:

Thank you St. Expedite, i just asked him for money help, i got a call about 3 hrs later from my parents telling me some money came in, then i found 5 dollars on the ground 2 hrs later after that.

Bless you St. Expedites!!

2 Likes

First time I worked with St. Expedite, I found a $1000 bond I’d lost two years before. It wasn’t even where I lost it, LOL.

“It Works”.

1 Like