Spirit to overcome baldness and have a full head of hair

OK thanks

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome :slight_smile:

I find the same thing when using raw apple cider vinegar. I drink it diluted with water regularly in order to remain a clean complexion.

1 Like

Howā€™s it going? Iā€™ve used saw palmetto and Fo ti for noticeable hair growth and quality.

Also staying away from junk food and simple sugars has helped me with that as well.

There is also a spirit in Bardonā€™s book called practice of magical evocation who is supposedly in charge of hair, but I donā€™t remember his name off the top of my head.

Iā€™ve heard castor oil, garlic and onions are really good for hair and possible regrowth as well.

I second calling upon any god(ddess) of beauty to see if they can help as well. I was told thru divination that Aphrodite can help with this, but I havenā€™t personally tried that route yet.

Also the book called Active dreaming by Robert Balthazar can supposedly do this for you and much more, as per my own divinations on that as well \m/

2 Likes

Bumping this for anyone who knows the work, I believe this would be of interest to lots of people. :+1:

4 Likes

thanks i have enough nutrition info, but i sure would like to know which spirit that is

1 Like

From the book by Franz Bardon - The practice of Magickal Evocation:

Spirit - Omana - (10 degrees Libra)
ā€œA magician who is in contact with this principle can find out the kind of preperations that promote hair growthā€

8 Likes

Awesome, thanks!! :+1:

1 Like

Beat me to it! :stuck_out_tongue: I was just gonna post about this!

1 Like

Wel I hope somone evokes this spirit to find out what he has to offer.

1 Like

Thanks so much

You are very welcome.

thatā€™s a thing??

Donā€™t forget that many women find bald men incredibly hot. I am one and I fell in love with my soul mate partly because of, not in spite of it. And I think he is hotter than a million guys with a full head of hair. Think of guys like The Rock. Damn hot. So donā€™t let it knock your confidence!

1 Like

@Lillith_fan

Yeah well maybe women in the US/UK or something but where I live? Not a chance.

Iā€™m 25 and I look like a 35 year old, girls that I was interested in didnā€™t like me so I moved on.

Iā€™m dutch and I live in the Netherlands and it is kinda weird to see bald guys at such young age. It completely destroyed my self-image because I loved my hair and I was very young. I had think black hair and iā€™m a latino so very uncommon for my race get male pattern baldnessā€¦ I had nice haircuts and girls were in love with me and getting laid/relationship wasnā€™t a problem at all.

I also became overweight and now iā€™m going to the gym and losing bodyfat. Iā€™m also getting a tanned because it looks so ugly when white guys are bald it looks like you had a chemo or something. People ask you if you were sick lol.

Iā€™m 25 now and I have absolutely no social life/ and dating life. I am very unsociable and I have kinda accepted this. It doesnā€™t bother me that much anymore, only when I go out in public. My daily trips are to university and the supermarket.

I personally think this is some karma from my previous lifes. Maybe I was a bully or something or maybe I did something bad to earn this life that I now live.

I find peace and support in my paranormal endeavors and it helped me to accept it a bit more. Maybe this whole baldness thing is what got my into the paranormal. Because I was living in solitude and very isolated and thatā€™s why I stumbled upon this forum and several others and discovering about the astral worlds, succubi and demons etc.

So iā€™m also very grateful for that, otherwise I would be chasing pussy and being involved with all kinds of stupid shit like girl dramaā€™s, relationship drama,

I would never think of going paranormal if I had that extraverted social life so yeah maybe this is my path.

So iā€™m studying the paranormal & science and those things are my two hobbies now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Youā€™re giving out the vibe that itā€™s destroyed your self image so the fairer sex will pick up on that and keep away and thus a self fulfilling prophecy.

Approach life ā€œwithout a care in the world attitudeā€ and the girls will love it.

Working out down the gym increases your options as well with the added bonus of being hitting up by the gays as well:grin::grin:

Do remember attitude and personality rather than looks per se play a bigger role in how attractive you are when you get older. As a rough rule of thumb women assess the whole package rather than just how physically attractive you are.

Iā€™m 50ish, bald and workout and (believe it or not) married to a pretty fit and attractive women. When weā€™re dating I had a nice mop of hair but my wife has no problems with being bald now. Mainly I think is that I keep myself fit - nothing is more unattractive to a woman than a man whoā€™s let himself go and insists on wearing swimming trunks on holiday.

I also get hit on by gay guys as wellā€¦ :grin::joy:

3 Likes

Thanks, but my self esteem is not all bound up in my hair. Its just something I would like to overcome and I have had progress. I have vitilligo and well meaning people kept telling me to just let it be and I have had progress with that too. Besides I want to be able to help other people too and a person does not do that until they succeeded. Not bitter, thanks for you kindness

I might have repeated a pic there but those are over months and the bald spot has reduced a little

3 Likes

Has anyone tried evoking this one or some other spirit from the book ?
I would like to know if their names are written correct

1 Like

Yes despite rumors of special cyphers and whatnot, I and other occultists(William Mistele, Justin Bedwell) have had no problem contacting the said spirit using the sigils provided. In my experience tho a few have given me other sigils to contact them for our personal work together, after I made initial contact from Bardonā€™s seals.

Go for it! Only one way to find out!

2 Likes