Spirit to overcome baldness and have a full head of hair

I am going to try it on the next libra moon

Thanks for the information :+1:

1 Like

Of course :sunglasses:

1 Like

What did you do?

I just had 2 green candles with the green sigil on paper inbetween. I was not sure what to expect, as it is with a new spirit, but I felt some good feelings in my scalp and I had pleasent dreams last night. I just called the spirits name several times and made my request. The rest I can not explain as my communication with spirits is to abstract and its very rare that its in words and like a conversation, its general impressions and , feelings and images and symbols, mostly images

1 Like

Update I have been having a lot of success through Mercury - getting the right information

It smaller by a few cmā€™s

I shave my dome when I can. Honestly, I wish itā€™d all just fall out so I donā€™t have to buy so many razors. Havenā€™t shaved in a bit as itā€™s getting colder. Now I look like a hobo.

Ok, not me but I get pretty close to that.

High frequency wanted

Often times invoke Wig or Weave. Instant result

The root of baldness is too much right side. Go left hand path, discover Satan!

1 Like

Can you tell me which source you bought this physical book for?

You can buy a copy of Bardonā€™s book from Amazon.

1 Like

The answer is RU58841 topically

So how exactly do you flush out your liver ?

So about the diet in what you can and canā€™t eat, is that just for the times your cleansing your liver or for ever ? Cause I fucking love meat lmao

So, was Marbas really able to deliver here? Iā€™m not bald, but getting bald is becoming pretty annoying, mainly when you take into account Iā€™m an actor and having the hair really helps getting paid gigs