Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

Ya I know.

His question reminded me though, didn’t you have another thread on evocation in general (I kind of misplaced my bookmark for it).

1 Like

My problem as to why I lost the bookmark is I have too many bookmarks. I need to clean house on the ones I don’t need anymore but haven’t looked up how to do it yet.

Add: I must have over 500 I got to 100 before I accidentally touched one and opened a page (and that was only half ways through folder 2 and I hit about 12 folders of bookmarks).

Anyways please link me to lthe evocation guide you did sometime ok?

1 Like

My evocation guide

8 Likes

Thank you very much :smiley:

2 Likes

Spirit of the day

This is an awesome spirit. I do not consider him a beginner spirit. His infernal vibration is extremely strong and people I know have taken Ill from it.

He does give exceptionally good familiars.

Dreamscapes: nothing I recall.

13 Likes

This ebook is worth its weight in gold.

10 Likes

I was looking for this thread and couldn’t find it right away… I should probably bookmark it lol.

I have a question: what do you find is the best way to clear your mind before a ritual and get into the right headspace? I really struggle with clearing my head and staying focused. I can be in the middle of something and BANG; I’ll be thinking about something totally unrelated all of a sudden. And it really is that sudden; one second reciting an enn in my head, then I’m suddenly thinking about potatoes.

I apologise for asking here… I realised just now I can actually private messages, still, best not to be too presumptuous. I appreciate any and all assistance you can provide.

4 Likes

The answer to this is simple. When you have caught yourself mentally veering into potatoe land. Just pull yourself back to the goal and continue. Simple as that. Unless you’re a master you’re going to have intrusive thoughts at every stage of the game. What matters is what you do when it happens.

10 Likes

Spirit of the day

Duke Eligos

Reveals knowledge of battles and procures the favor of lord’s and kings.

I’d like to work with him soon.

Dreamscapes: nothing of importance

11 Likes

Hi Mike, I hope you are doing well. I was wondering if you could help me with the occult tarot? people say the cards itself invokes or more so conjures the demons! how so? and how do u use them? I actually was wondering if u would make a thread about it because I just bought mine and im excited to use and hoping you can shed some light?

4 Likes

Yes @Fallen_Human I will in fact make a thread on the method I’ve devised to use the occult tarot. Look for it in the general discussion thread tonight or tomorrow sometime. If you still have questions after that feel free to PM me.

9 Likes

Oh thank you and much appreciated. Will definitely be waiting for that.

Be Blessed

3 Likes

I just realized it would be more appropriate to for me to post that in the divination section of the forum so look for it there everyone.

9 Likes

@Fallen_Human here you are.

7 Likes

Spirit of the day

Valefor

Now I like this spirit. I need to put him on my calendar soon. I’d like collaborate on a project.

This spirit will teach the magician the right way to do wrong. If you’re gonna do the wrong thing , do it boldly :rofl:

I think he got himself a bad rap.

He tells me it’s not his fault that certain individuals he’s worked with in the past got a little too greedy and got themselves pinched. Not his fault. I believe him.

Dreamscapes: can’t remember a damn thing.

9 Likes

The Occult Tarot and Tarot of Ceremonial Magic (Thoth Tarot as well I think), are on my amazon wishlist. Light at the end of the tunnel is glimpsed for now for me financially, so perhaps soon I will have those.
What tarot spreads besides a card for the day are presented with the Occult Tarot?
I will read the link you presented, my question might be answered in there.

Edit: Never mind, my question is answered in there.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your time and effort.

Be Blessed

4 Likes

I feel you on the bad rap. Knowing a spirit can tempt someone into a self-destructive act is useful… Or just an act they’re prone to, whether they know it or not. And he feels nobler to deal with than shadow people.

9 Likes

I agree, better do it the right way. Probably more fun too!

Always the humans fault :joy: :joy:
But, so many of them do warn people to watch themselves lest they fall too deep into their vices.

8 Likes

An experiment

Bufas presides over the second heart chakra and can help the witch open and demonize it.** In doing so, he imbibes the energy of the celebrant (only to return it with interest), and it is best that the witch is intoxicated in some (any) way when this is performed– Pruflas loves that kind of energy. This operation simultaneously results in the refinement of the witch’s entire subtle body, facilitating the easier/smoother flow of prana throughout the subtle body. This will bring a sense of power and peace to whatever you do and eliminate the tendency to wrongfully second-guess one’s psychic perceptions.

I’ll be working with Prince Bufas tonight on this

Hail the Order of the Brass Lamps

14 Likes