Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

Spirit of the day

King Asmoday

I love this spirit, he’s amazing. I’ve worked a great deal with him and boy does he deliver with a bang.

My belief is he will attain his own godhood sometime in the next couple hundred years. He’s damn close and maybe is already there I don’t know. He’s one of my favorites though.

Word of warning he can be intoxicating and over powering. He absolutely doesn’t give a shit about human ethics or morality either.

16 Likes

Dreamscapes: I dreamed that Lon Milo Duquette came to my birthday party and was giving instructions on magickal practice. It was super cool.

9 Likes

Isn’t Asmoday a Persian God? Aeshma? Or is it a theory?

8 Likes

Yes and you could be right about that. The lines dividing gods from some Goetic spirits is really really blurry in my opinion.

10 Likes

Point. He always tells me to call him and work with him as Aeshma and not Asmoday.

6 Likes

@meow I agree! I don’t like people walking over me and others too, and also don’t like when they stick their noses where it doesn’t belong! There were a time when my parents lived on a farm, the farmer/owner lived in town and had 3 properties on the farm that he rented out, one of them to my parents. Anyway, one of the neighbors there was SOOO rude and she just made life so uncomfortable and unpleasing for everyone, even the farm workers hated her! And people were trying to be nice to her, but she didn’t accept it and was just a very nasty individual! She simply went out of her way to annoy the shit out of everyone and when you encountered her she went out of her way to be rude and swear at you. So one day after her and I had this kind of encounter yet again, she got on to a horse to go out horse riding, and I cursed her f*cking ass to fall off that horse! But of course not to be injured seriously, just to teach her a lesson I DIDN’T appreciate her coming at me like she did once again! I’ve also warned her in the past that I’m not someone she wanted to make an enemy out of, and that she should stop this nonsense with everyone, everyone will start being nicer to her if she started treating everyone better! So with this curse, I remember asking Father Satan to help and let the bitch fall off that horse, she deserved it for being so rude and disrespectful to everyone on multiple occasions and especially after taking me on once again! Enough was enough!!! So then came the return from her horse-ride, the horse was running at a good amount of speed, and of course she was showing off! Then the horse made a sudden turn as he was about to head back to the stables, she tried to stop him and shouted at him, and he clearly got angry/annoyed with her too and stopped right there, kicked his hind legs up, and throwing her off of him into the air! LOLOLOL!!! Curse manifested instantly!!! She wasn’t hurt seriously just like I wanted, but still hurt enough to walk with pain for a couple of days!! And added bonus: she was embarrassed too, as she showed off while on the horse and everyone saw when she came crashing down! :joy:

5 Likes

@Onion , King Paimon is Persian too

4 Likes

I didn’t know that :flushed:

7 Likes

Spirit of the day

Allocer

Wish I could say I knew him better. My intuition tells me in time we will work together. He teaches astronomy and liberal arts. Give sweet familiars too.

Dreamscapes; can’t recall

I learned through some blood work I’m dangerously close to diabetes. I’ve got some big lifestyle changes to make soon or else I’ll have health problems.

14 Likes

Spirit of the day

I have worked with Vual I can’t recall if the operation was a success however.

Dreamscapes;. I invented an alchemical treatment that made stone float.

13 Likes

sort of like the stone bridge in Ramayana :thinking:

7 Likes

My dreams are so much more lucid and amazing after Qlippoth initiation

10 Likes

This is what magickal dream are made of.

Best I’ve ever seen.

7 Likes

Spirit of the day:

Marquis Ronove

Great spirit I’ve got nothing but good things to say about him. Beginner friendly and easy to work with.

Public praise for Duke Amduscias

Thanks for the awesome familiar

Respect and gratitude

Mike B

12 Likes

The evocation of Prince Orobas

It was good to spend some time with my patron. I asked why he was silent as of late and he responded he’s been busy. Good evocation good to see him face to face.

14 Likes

Mike how can I contact the spirit

1 Like

Which spirit?

I’m guessing he meant Ronove or Prince Orobas.

1 Like

Spirit of the day

King Vine is an awesome protecting and empowering spirit.

I’ve had great fortune dealing with this King.

Dreamscapes: something about the number 2005

12 Likes

I wanted to be clear :blush:

4 Likes