Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

Intoxicated you say… Sounds like my kinda jam :joy:

3 Likes

Yes @Kekka some spirits dislike intoxication. Prince Orobas detests it for example. Others don’t care. Others enjoy it. Especially an intoxicated blood offering.

I theorize the spirit actually gets high top from this.

8 Likes

I’ve found that using marijuana or opium prior to an intense ritual has gotten me more from it than when I’ve tried without using anything. Not enough to be “high”, but enough to sort of relax. From what you’re saying though, there are some spirits i should avoid if I do this.

5 Likes

Experiment with Prince Bufas was a success. I strongly felt my heart chakra…,“change” it feels like new blood is pumping through my body.

Hail Bufas

11 Likes

Spirit of the day
Marquis Forneus

This is a really great spirit. I’ve worked with him before on a language and reconciliation project. Both be successful.

Dreamscapes: dreams of Orobas

9 Likes

Spirit of the day

Beelzebub

This spirit is actually better known as Ba’al Ze’ Bub, or Baal from the city of Zebub.

Over time this spirit seems to have gained it’s own identity and consciousness independent of Bael.

This is a heavy duty offensive spirit. He can manifest apparitions of ghosts and demons on your enemies or cause men to be laid low by thier vices.

Awesome

Dreamscapes: flamingos…

15 Likes

Spirit of the day

Prince Seere

This guy is a powerful spirit. I recall on our first job together I asked if he could do the job. He scoffed and laughed and said “I can do anything and everything”

Very cool.

Dreamscapes

I dreamed I lived in Hong Kong and was part of a syndicate. Great dream

13 Likes

I’d like to offer my thanks to Duke Amduscias for his outstanding familiar spirit. I am very very pleased with the familiars performance, behavior and dedication.

13 Likes

Spirit of the day
King Balaam

Awesome spirit I did work with him once. Looking forward to seeing him again.

Dreamscapes: I had combat with a giant and won.

11 Likes

Preferable to losing, I’m sure.

8 Likes

I still kinda got my ass kicked though, I was backpedaling alot that’s for sure.

7 Likes

Happens with the good lessons, my friend. I got a different one the other night about my progression, pre- and post- death. Whole thing was “really” about appreciating (and being willing to let go of) those spirits that I’ve gotten close to. Super heavy UPG.

I was tired, drained, felt drenched. Was ready for bed early. Some lessons drain you more than heavy workings, though I’m not convinced there’s much of a difference, when “adequate change” is achieved at times.

8 Likes

Spirit of the day

Knight Furcas

This fine spirit teaches philosophy, astrology, rhetoric and logic as well as palm reader and reading inflames.

Dreamscapes: I dreamed of my father and mother.

12 Likes

Today was a nice day I channelled prince Orobas for a group friends and gave messages that rang true for each participant.

Hail prince Orobas

Tonight I have to do an evocation for a client.

Onward

14 Likes

What have your experiences with Pruflas been like?

2 Likes

Pruslas, Bufas, pruslas is absolutely awesome. I’ve used his power to augment my heart chakra. I employed him thrice to destroy my enemies. He’s very powerful.

8 Likes

Spirit of the day

Marquis Ronove

This is a good guy to know. He can make your reputation better and reconcile doubtors, detractors, and nay sayers.

He does have some legendary psychopomp abilities too.

Dreamscapes:. I had a sweet dream of the woman I had sex with on my birthday two weeks ago.

12 Likes

Semi precious beadstones

Glorious stones

This is just a few of the strands I bought for bracelets

14 Likes

That jade :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yes @Delilah Real Chinese jade.

6 Likes