Sometimes people just need a friend. To help solve problems

1. Spell for Attracting a New Friend

Spell:
3 Brown Candles
Sheet of paper
Lighter
Fireproof container like a metal pot or cauldron

During the waxing phase of the moon, light 3 brown candles. On a sheet of paper, write down the attributes you want your new friend to have. Speak each one out loud.

When you are done, fold the paper in half twice. Light the edge of the folded paper with one of the candles and repeat this incantation:

With heart and mind I do now speak
Bring to me the one I seek.
Let this paper be the guide
And bring this new friend to my side.

Pain and loneliness be no more
Draw a compatriot to my door.
With pleasures many and sorrows few
Let us build a friendship new.

Let not this simple spell coerce
Or make my situation worse.
As I will it, so mote it be.

Let the paper burn out then snuff the candles. Within the next few weeks, you should meet someone with some or all of the qualities you seek.

2. Spell to Make a New Friend

Spell:
Light a white candle.

Stare into the candlelight while taking three slow deep breaths.

Visualize having a new friend who you love to be around. You two have fun together, share intimate conversations, and tell each other your secrets. See the two of you laughing together and hugging (if you like to hug your friends.)

Hold that picture for as long as you can.

Say:

Gracious Goddess, hear my plea,
and bring a new best friend to me.

or if you prefer:

Fire and Rain, Earth and Air
Listen to my urgent prayer
Please bless me with a new best friend,
Someone honest and true until the end.

Write a note to your new friend, telling her how excited you were to meet her. Write it as though it has already happened. Say anything to her that you’d like. Thank her for being such a good friend to you and always being there when you need her.

Read your note at least once a day or more until your new friend arrives. If you’d like, you can keep the letter close to you to remind you to think about her. The more you think about her and visualize having her in your life, the more your vibrations will attract her to you. (Just be sure not to act desperate or needy around people, as that will scare them away.)

3. Mending a Friendship

Spell:
While reciting this spell, light an orange candle and have the name of the person you want to mend the friendship with on a piece of paper and say"

This friendship is broken. I want to fix it.
Please let this fight between (name) and (name) end soon.

4. Spell to Help a Friend

Spell:
You will need: One Candle, bowl, and water

Put the candle in the bowl and pour the water in the bowl. After you have done that light the candle and say:

Little Angel come to me. Help me help my friend in need.
Help (him or her) to find the answer to the question she holds in her mind.
Little Angel come to me come and my friend in need.
Little Angel help my friend find (his or her) answer.
Free (him or her) misery that she pleads with me.

After you have said this, think of your friend and blow out the candle.

5. Spell to Make Friends Fast

Spell:
This is to make friends with any one you know.

You will need:
1 white or pink candle
1 rose quartz

Call the quarters and light the candle. Hold the rose quartz in your hand and recite:

Oh Goddess, help me now,
For your light to fill this room,
And for me and (persons full name.)
To let our friendship bloom.

Now, gripping the rose quartz, imagine you and the person being best friends. Sit there for a while with the image in your head. Blow out the candle and say So mote it be.

14 Likes

Some Bonus Spells I think many will like.

1. Glamour Spell

Spell:
You will need:
1 wine glass of water
1 pinch of salt
1 red candle
1 light blue candle
1 red rose (no scars or imperfections for best results)
1 round hand-held mirror

Drop the pinch of salt into the glass of water saying:

“Beauty be within me.
Beauty now set me free.”

Carve the symbol of sex into the red candle. Carve a mirror symbol into the light blue one. Light the two candles, first the light blue one and then the red. Lay the mirror between the two candles and scry into your reflection. Drop the rose petals one by one onto the mirror. After this is done, drink the water and say:

“Beauty, beauty come to me.
Beauty, beauty set me free.

Let the candles burn down all the way.

2. Glamour Spell 2

Spell:
You need one or more pink candles.
A handheld mirror
Love oil
“Dress” candles in love oil
Next light the candles & stare deeply into the mirror
Visualize the change you want.
Recite this incantation aloud:

Sacred flame, as you dance
Call upon my sacred glance.
Call upon my second sight,
Give me (fill in what you want here)
With your light.
Blessed flame, shinning bright,
Give me now my second sight.
Power of three, let them see, let them see

3. Mirror Beauty Spell

Spell:
1 small, handheld mirror
3 candles
Rose oil
Patchouli incense
A little privacy

Select one color for the strongest effect, or mix and match to get a bit of each:*

Red if you are going for sex appeal
Silver if you want to be the center of attention and display star-quality charisma
Orange if you are going for general attractiveness and likeability.

The ritual:

On a night when the moon is full, find a secluded outdoor spot. Light your incense and your three candles. Disrobe and anoint the parts of your body you would like to change with the rose oil. For example, if you think your feet are too big, anoint the tops of each foot. If you are going for an all over make-over, then anoint your forehead, your breast bone, the center of your belly, each wrist and behind each knee. Pass the mirror through the smoke of the incense, then raise it over your head, reflective surface facing the moon.

Recite:

Wood and Wind, Ember and Mist

Grant your blessed child’s wish

Sacred Mother charge this mirror

Let your light make beauty clearer

Wrap it in your gentle glow

So that 'this all it ever shows.

Lower the mirror and gaze into it. Visualize the way you wish to look, and how you want others to see and react to you. Repeat the following:

As a blossom in your glade

Let my beauty never fade.

Now, use the mirror’s reflective surface to shine the moonlight on the place(s) you would like to make more pleasing to the eye. When you are done, wrap the mirror in a dark cloth and keep it safe. If the mirror is ever broken, so also will be the spell. Snuff the candles, dress and let the incense burn out.

For an extra boost, like before a big date, business meeting or audition, anoint yourself again with rose oil and spend 10 minutes gazing into the mirror. While doing so, focus on the things you find attractive about yourself and the things you want others to see when they look at you.

4. Spell To Grow Hair

Spell:
Say this chant three times as you hold the part of your body that you wish for hair to grow on…

Stretch it
Twist it
Make it grow
Like a river
Let it flow
Three times fast shall this hair grow
This is my will
So mote it be

5. Spell for Physical Body Change

Spell:
Requires: Small piece of paper, Quartz crystal, Some string

Procedure: Take the small piece of paper and write your name on it. Draw on it what body or body part you want changed and what you want it to look like. The picture could show the entire body or just the part.

Now hold the paper in your hands and imagine the body/part changing from what it looks like now to what you want it to look like.

Then fold it up any way you like and tie it to the crystal. Then once more visualize the body part changing.

Put it away and every evening until the body is changed take it out and visualize it changing again.

When the change is done tear the paper up and scatter it to the wind.

This spell is very good for changing aspects you don’t like. It took a few days to see results so don’t expect an over nighter

6. Spell for Clear Skin

Spell:
What you need: 2 apples, a knife.

Get an apple and cut it in half horizontally across the middle. Once you cut it you will see a five pointed star.

Rub one half of the apple over your face or the affected area. Say this:

Apple, sacred fruit of the Goddess, With this gift, I do caress
The pimple that brought me shame. I banish this zit in your name.

Get another apple and cut it vertically from top to bottom. Rub one half of this over your face or affected area as well. Say this:

I love and accept myself as I am today. Clear skin I summon to come my way. By My Will so Mote It Be Three times three times three.

Bury the first apple by a tree, bush or flower that is OUTSIDE. Bury the second apple by water. If you can’t find a place like this, just bury it anywhere and pour water over it.

7. The Money Jar

Spell:
Paper and pen
Seven dimes
A quart jar with screw-on lid
Bay leaf

Write your need on the paper and drop it in the jar. Take the seven dimes in your dominant hand and place them one by one into the jar. As each one drops, visualize it multiplying into huge amounts and say:

Toward this wish, the money grows
By leaps and bounds, it overflows.
Coins that jingle, coins that shine
Come to me now, you are mine!

Write your name on the back of the bay leaf and drop it into the jar. Screw the lid on tightly and put the jar in a place where you can see it every day, but a place where it is not visible to everyone who enters your home. Add a coin or two to the jar every day, and watch as money flows to you from unexpected sources. After you obtain the money you need, remove the paper and bury it outside or in a potted plant. Wash the jar and reuse it for another magic ritual later.

8. Third Eye Ritual

Spell:
Perform this ritual three days before the full moon, preferably when the moon is in the sign of Cancer, Pisces, or Scorpio. Begin by brewing a strong tea made from yarrow or mugwort. Light thirteen purple votive candles to help attract psychic influence. Drink tea, stare into a magic mirror, crystal ball, or pyramid and chant three times:

I invoke thee, O Asariel,
Archangel of Neptune
And Ruler of clairvoyant powers.
I ask thee now to open my
Third eye
And show me the hidden light.
Let me see the future.
Let me see the past.
Let me perceive the divine
Kingdoms of the unknown.
Let me understand the wisdom
Of the mighty universe.
So mote it be!

After chanting, relax, breathe slowly, concentrate on opening your third eye. Do not allow negative thoughts to enter.

9. Cloud Vaporization Exercise Psychic Exercise

Spell:
Works best on a full moon but can be done anytime. This is good for strengthening psychic ability. You’ll be surprised at how easy it is.

On a beautiful day,
when the sky is blue,
to make a cloud disappear,
here’s what you do.

Pick a cloud of any size.
Stare hard for a minute.
Then close your eyes.
Open them and you will find
the cloud you chose has begun to unwind.

Focus hard, your energy send
breathe into the cloud,
don’t let it mend.
Before too long, you’ll be done
and your cloud will be gone.

10. Spell to Switch Talents

Spell:
one white candle

a glass bowl (or a chalice)

a few pieces of paper (white and green)

a pencil (must be pencil or anything organic. i.e. contains carbon)

Place the things on a coffee table (or something similar) so that you are sitting directly opposite to your friend. Write your full name on a piece of white paper, and get your friend to do the same. Place the two pieces of paper adjacently under the glass bowl, and light the candle. Rub your finger/s on the pencil so that you get some lead on your finger/s, and get your friend to do the same. Print your fingerprints on the same green paper as your friend (so the two of you’s fingerprints are connected on the green paper) Chant the following together three times as you and your friend fold the piece of paper in halves as much as you two can.

What’s mine is yours; what’s yours is mine.
Let our talents switch at this time.
As I send you my precious gifts
Bring forth to me your unique wits
I forbid you from causing harm.
Nor will I receive your harm.
As I will it, so shall it be.
Let our powers shine for all to see.

When you’ve got to the end of the third chant, your paper should have been folded into a stick form. Put it through the flame on the candle (both of you must be holding the piece of paper), and place it the glass bowl, and watch it burn. Imagine white light switching from both of you.

11 Likes

Thank you for sharing this Brother Blond

1 Like

Your welcome swim, I been trying the last few months with spells mostly this month, with a lot of posts for money spells, in money/law section. I like to be there for people. Your post just encourages me to keep going and adding more as time goes on. THANK YOU!

2 Likes

Yeah I mean 73 people checked this tread but no body said anything. So I thought you would appreciated if somebody finally responded to your post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check this post 336 people checked it, and no responses lol. Secret to Money Spells...These bitches really work!

4 Likes

Man… I want to say something, But i guess i should not do that, you already know :wink:

edit: Some folks gave a like, so i guess that counts

1 Like

Write what ever you wish, just adds to the fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

these are my other ones if u wanted to look

3 Likes

I will check them out, thank you for pointing them out. and of course thank you for your time, energy and effort of writing and sharing them

1 Like

Most Welcome ! :sunny:

1 Like

Omg this is good. Thanks for posting this Spells :grin:

1 Like

Trying this and will update, can’t believe acne has followed me into my 30s. Thanks for sharing it.

1 Like

Thank you!! Your spells are quite … valuable :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey these are some great spells. Nice thread @Nightside

1 Like

Oh…you’re right. Well excuse me @Blond.

3 Likes

So many people asking about how to meet people, needing someone in their live, or even attracting someone to help them out. Id thought I’d Revive this post to help those with that need.

Can i use electric candle ?