Secret to Money Spells...These bitches really work!

1. If you looking for something simple to start off with, Take magnetic stones, or just flat magnets and a spell chant you would use during a crystal, or candle money spell and just roll a highest bill you can around the stone, and chant your spell over it once a day for 7 days, to make the most powerful money magnet youโ€™ll ever have !

1. Instant Immediate Money Spell

Need: Black Woolen doll, you can buy one, or make it yourself

Spell:

1. Keep the doll in front of you
  2. Repeat 50 times KARDA RAJRA PAZJA SAKANO RAKLA
  3. Store this money doll at home without anyone knowing about it. This should be your best-kept secret.
  4. Every week cast this spell using the same voodoo money doll. You will never need another money spell in your life once you start using this money spell

43 Likes

Let me add another one for people who donโ€™t like to chant !

Need: Glass cup and milk ( paper and pen ) red ink the best, but any color will do !

Spell:

1. Write this spell on a paper thrice and dip it in that cup or glass of milk. HADZAK DHANA MIN ZADAL
  2. Let the paper stay in milk for a while.
  3. Remove the paper and let it dry out completely for a day. You may throw away the milk.
    Next day, keep this paper in a place at home where you store assets and money.
  4. You will receive money in the most unimaginable ways.
22 Likes

For the Greedy and Envy

Lottery Spell.

Take a bath in the morning and say the lottery chant DAZAKAD JAMAK HALDORAZ MALAZPAZ to a count of hundred with your eyes closed.
While the water is running over you. Also take the time to imagine the lottery your gonna play, and win.
This spell isnโ€™t for the weak or weary, You should not be in panic, worry, stressed about anything, you need to be well balanced while doing this spell. This is a black magic spell that does deliver if you follow all I said. You will win good amounts of money.

Knowing the spell is working, you will feel, a bit frustrated, cranking, or even pissy, to those around you, so keep yourself in check during the spell transitioning, and if you canโ€™t just stay away from people till it wears off !

26 Likes

This money spell has been a highly requested one, from people.
The $1000 dollar money spell.

Need: A thick green candle at least 8 inches high enough to burn, for 7 days while chanting or writing this spell.

Spell:

1. Light the candle and Say aloud $1000 dollars, then say Money I need, come to me, Harm to none, Money I need come to me
    Repeat the Money I need chant nine times. At the end of the 9th chant say in a stern voice say $1000 dollars NOW ! While the candle is burning, then let the candle burn for 5 minutes while thinking of receiving $1000 dollar and put it out do not blow it out. Do this for 7 days straight same candle. On the 7th day let the candle burn out on its own !

2. Light the candle and You can write this spell 9 nine times on paper if you wish just at the top of the paper write $1000 dollars then write the spell 9 times. and in cap letters at the end of the 9th write $1000 DOLLARS NOW !
    fold it 3 times and place it in front of the candle and leave it there, at the end of the spells working you will have 7 written out spells, let the candle burn out on its own, and burn the 7 sheets of paper in the candle.

Results from testing this spell, received in one day after, then a week after no more then a week for me using this spells saying it aloud. writing method tested took a little over 30 days to receive the 1000 dollars

16 Likes

money and prosperity spell

Need:

1. Sprig of basil
  2. Magnet
  3. Five small coins

Spell:
Simply put all three ingredients in a small dish and place at your front door.

7 Likes

Hi @Blond, I am Arathon, I wish to do this spell this week. Its my first ritual ever, the question is, whatโ€™s the best time to do it? Thank you. I.e the $1000 ritual.

Welcome @Arathon It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Hi @Blond, I did the introduction, now I guess we good to go?

Instead of a black woolen doll could I use a porcelain doll?

Thanks for the spells! I will try the milk one when i can and share results :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will try milk one :milk_glass: woooo! Excited!

Secret to money spells, Sell Them To Others, they donโ€™t work. If money rituals worked, the people selling them would not need to sell their money rituals. They would get rich from the money spells, and, not tell us. Look to Bokor, Leonard Elmera. He gets rich selling his services, not doing money spells.

2 Likes

Can i say in spell โ€œI donโ€™t want money come from my familyโ€?

What about if you also recieve part from your family then it increase thier part so much that they flood to you

1 Like

Did it work for you or not?

Actually it is ok if their financial source increases to cover my need, cause i donโ€™t want to put more pressure on them to cover my money needs

The truth is, if your family canโ€™t provide that kind of money to you, without having to be in debt, then the spell wouldnโ€™t most likely just cause family to give you it, would come from other sources, or even multi sources.

1 Like

Can I keep count on my fingers how many times Iโ€™ve said it so I can know when Iโ€™ve said it 100 times? Also am I supposed to memorize the phrase before hand so I can say it 100 times with my eyes closed?

1 Like

You will recieve money 1 time or continous flow?
If keep money online like paypal etc so then put that spell paper inside smartphone cover ? If yes then facing which side towards mobile battery or towards outside (phone cover inside) ?

Thank you! I will surely try to do this. What kind of Magick/ethnicity of this spell is?
Voodoo doll is Haitian but the spells sound Arabic.
Now Iโ€™m doing 21-day Mammon initiation. I had been looking for Mammon spells for years and only found a ritual to buy on Etsy (for 40 Euro) from a legit seller. They did the initiation for me and send me materials - a sigil and enn chant (Demon mantra). Itโ€™s been about 6 days and I signed lots of contracts for my company even if it was stuck because of crisis in my country. Incredible!

2 Likes