How do you cope with negativity?

Right now, I’m going down a darker path, so I don’t know that you want any of that at the moment

For whatever the reason, I perceived a light in you, even if you don’t want it right now.

I’m too in a very dark moment of my life right now and I choose that I want light.

As a Chaos Magick practicioner, synchromancity is not to be ignored. :grinning: Just send me the last ray of light you have to me. If you need negativity, I have a ton to share with you. :wink:

1 Like

There isn’t last ray. I dwell on both sides of the spectrum.

1 Like

Ways I know of that worked for me and others I advised to do.

1. Think of something positive from a happy memory, a dream of yours.

2. The quantum leap method ( known as the two cup method, taking two cups, one cup with the water in it spilling all your sorrows and negative into, the pouring the water into the other cup and spilling all the positive and happy thoughts you want, then drinking it to program your subconscious mind to positive thinking.

3. Stretching and taking a shower before any ritual or spell casting. Relaxing the mind.

4. Meditation let all the wandering memories flow up front during the meditation to rid them when you go to do you ritual or spell.

5. Simply change, one thing in your life that makes you feel better, even if its just something you think, or eat. Anything you control you can change for the better do something small to increase the positive thoughts and actions.

6. You can also look under my spells, money and friend ones, and good luck they will def boost anything in your life. I’m sure out of the 50 some or more spells I posted you can find under my profile, you’ll find one for you to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

“This too shall pass”
So far this stance served me well and it proved to be always true.
Its not something that puts a positive light on everything immediately but it strengthens resilience when you’re faced with something that is - for now- far out of your control.

3 Likes

Ok, if you need negativity, just ask, I’m here for you :wink: I’ll be glad to ship it in a sigil to whoever wants it.

You can also look under my spells, money and friend ones, and good luck they will def boost anything in your life. I’m sure out of the 50 some or more spells I posted you can find under my profile, you’ll find one for you to help

What’s your favourite one? :grinning:

I’ve it in spades, but thank you.

1 Like

Synchromancity again because I have this quote in my quotes book :grinning: Thank you for your post!

from these posts are my favorites ones

and for easy money spells this is one my favorites

Need: Glass cup and milk ( paper and pen ) red ink the best, but any color will do !

Spell:

Write this spell on a paper thrice and dip it in that cup or glass of milk. HADZAK DHANA MIN ZADAL

Let the paper stay in milk for a while.
Remove the paper and let it dry out completely for a day. You may throw away the milk.
Next day, keep this paper in a place at home where you store assets and money.
You will receive money in the most unimaginable ways.

𝘊𝘈𝘚𝘏 𝘐𝘕 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘗𝘖𝘊𝘒𝘌𝘛 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘓𝘓

𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘚𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘙𝘶𝘣 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘪𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴. 𝘙𝘶𝘣 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘶𝘱. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵:

Money, money, come to me.
Riches and wealth, Increase by three times three times three.

Count your money three times by pulling each bill or coin closer to you as you count it. Continue your chant as you count. When you are done, fold the bills toward you and return them to your wallet or pull the coins in to you before returning them to your pocket. Repeat this spell every three or nine days until you have what you want.

1 Like

My favorite quote is, ( You must first desire it, then you must intend to have it ! )

Magic is great, when you use it for manifesting what you want and need.

3 things I base it all one

1. Desire - Intending to have it ( knowing what you want clear focus )
  2. Belief - No doubt ( Knowing it will happen or Knowing you will receive )
  3. Subconscious Mind - The very thing that always all magic to happen and appear before your very eyes.
  4. Or you can simply do what many do, connect to a spirit and let them do the work for you, but I see doing all that work, involking, envolking, making a relationship with the spirit. You can do this yourself without all that extra needed work. But it’s all in how you want do your magic !

Thanks for sharing Blond! :grinning:

I started out like you newbie.

Started with Chants, Element, Candle magic, Egyptian magic, Gypsy Magic, Deeper Witch Craft, Then too Voodoo/Hoodoo, to all forms of Black magic, Sigil Magic, Chaos Magic. In some cases using spirits when really needing to get a need or task handled. Forgive my spelling in other post its invoke and envoke without the damn L 's.

1 Like

And of all of that :grinning: what did you keep and what you got rid of? What is it that worked for you?

Kept all of it, some may sound like fluffy stuff, but it works, I never toss a magic spell, they all remain in my books, and notes never know when u’ll need it again down the road for you or someone else. All of them worked for me, every kind of magic I used.

2 Likes

The smalls, I will share !

40 days, of casting same spell, its permanently set into motion after that.

Simple little things to connect yourself to law of attraction and magic.

REPEATING CHANTS LIKE:

Magic is so easy to do.
Through magic I can make anything I want to happen
Through magic I can get anything I want or Desire
A Miracle will happen today/ A Miracle will happen tomorrow / A Miracle will happen at examples to put in work/ home/ with family/ girlfriend/ sex life ect.
Money is to easy to make.
Large sums of money come to me quickly and easily
I’m open for a miracle to happen, any miracle shape size or form. and dont think of how you’ll get that miracle or what kind of miracle. just let it come anykind.

Saying what you want saying it enough times oo yes you can make it happen from that, I once said I’ll have my own business, 250,000 times in a week 3 months later I had 2 going thats my experience from it :slight_smile: hope it helps.

2 Likes

Synchromancity again :grinning: I once was tought to say positive things out loud. One of them was “abundance flows easily to me”. Thanks Blond for being you! :smiley:

It’s said more like.

I receive infinite abundance and prosperity everyday !

Repetitive writing, 333 or 555 method, or just daily method of how many times you wish write it a day 10 - 30 before the 333 or 555 method would be involved.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss, Syncromancer.
My advice, dealing with negativity. Face it head on. You seem to be in a situation that is pure gold for personal / spiritual growth / dare I say enlightenment. Nothing to lose and the Universe to gain, I know it sounds cheesy and implies dogma but you are already not attached to labels, don’t deny your nature and be brave, acknowledge and pursue your divinity.

2 Likes

Hi Blond, can you please be more specific? Thanks.

Rituals only experienced need to touch.

1 Like