Reason I been sharing many money spells

I have a question. Why green in this particular ritual? I’ve seen a number of money spells that list green and some list gold, the reason for gold is because money isn’t green everywhere but gold is universal. Reason I’m asking is because I’ve done money spells with just a normal white candle, sometimes no candle at all, but a match to light the paper.

Green represents the thought of money, and allows your intentions to be stronger by using it.
Gold represents the worth of money, and allows your intentions to be stronger by using it.
By using either or its your imagination and thoughts and power from what your using to represent what your asking for, or wanting or wishing.

6 Likes

I would like to know if any of my money spells are good enough for most, or do I need to post some darker shit lol… let me know. All I have posted I have used and had results none are untested.

8 Likes

Interested, pls pm About making ‘emotional potential of greed / being Rich / making money’ in my ego

1 Like

I can also share a simple moeny mantra that I found and I get a small amount of money after repeating it 108 times:
Egyptian Money Mantra
it’s Om LaasuunKaan Bsharoegh Brzeeshreeng
or in my way of speaking it: Oooom LasuunKaaaan Sharroeegggh Breeesiishring

6 Likes

You need to scroll down in the money/law section here I have plenty posted for greed.

3 Likes

Hello there sorry if I did not understand it but what is the cost for this spell Black knot spell I mean what kind of price I will pay for it?
Thanks in advance

I never had any problems with knot spells, no back lashes or back fires, but then yet I never asked for anything over 25,000 either.

1 Like

The basis to the spell is to chant it 108 times, make a knot each time and bury the knots in the ground, so that earth consumes your money wishing, as long as it not washed up or dug up, the spell will keep working for you all your life, making sure you’ll never be broke when your in real need.

4 Likes

Thanks for your response and also is there a day time or night time you can do is as best?

1 Like

not really for a knot spell timing is just ur thing, but new moons and full moons do best for those, i like to do it just after midnight so i can say the entire day it had to start manifesting rather then mid day.

1 Like

Question: is the black candle necessary? If we focus or concentrate without the black candle will it still work? Or a simple white candle? Asking this because I don’t find black candles where I stay.

Also, you mentioned this is for lottery, but would you also call this spell for unexpected money gains? Basically my boyfriend works in a feild where some of the contracts can easily pay $100k for a month or so of work while others can pay in millions. He is on salary and wants to venture into his own consultation. Would it work for that too since it is essentially a crazy huge amount akin to lottery.

2 Likes

Dear Blond,

First of all, I want to express my incredible gratitude for sharing some of money spells that you are using, I’m sure that each and one money spell works when you put effort and desire. So I would like to ask you if you might have something extremely powerful for me. My story is a bit complicated, but long story short I have a lot of problems with money, my parents threw me out of the family house with debts. I have survive last couple of years. Period comes when everything going to be better and the all of sudden everything changes again without money, my wife support me but I don’t know how much will last. I have burning desire to solve those problems and finally overcome this problems. So please can you help me with spell? I will do anything!

Thank you in advance

2 Likes

Hello! I have a question for you regarding a method called Real Money Spell $500 Works 9 out of 10 times. The fact is that my national currency is not the dollar. Will this spell work in this case?

2 Likes

Welcome @krull277277 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

how to say it

Sorry, can you clarify something? I’d appreciate it.

So for example, if you wanted 3 gold bars to come to you in a week, would you say something like what I have written below?

SOHAM I want 3 gold bars in a week , MAM to be free, SOHAM” < and repeat this?

For example^ is that correct?

just say the words for the spells if you wanna change it to your own words, use the words that work with your thoughts and emotions that feel right to you, if its I want 3 gold bars then use it, then its correct in you sense of your home made spell.

Yes thank you, but I don’t want to custom change it, I want to just make sure it’s done right.

I’m actually curious about how your spell is actually performed incase I’m misinterpreting it.

When you are saying "ultimate reality " and putting examples in brackets, am I meant to actually say those things.

or do I just say SOHAM MAM SOHAM whilst thinking of what I want?

yes