Share your craziest experiences with love and lust magic

So I’ve spent a lot of time combing through old posts in this section out of pure fascination and interest, and some of the experiences I’ve read have been quite impressive. I really want to hear some more stories, as in the future I’d like to work heavily on this area and pull off the unimaginable, and I find these stories to be a source of inspiration.

I love passing through old threads on here and coming across gems like this:

And this from the shlong emperor, @jaysalamone

And from @KenTabor (aka kentabone)

Let me here your stories people!

4 Likes

Nada?

I have called Sitri and I have yet to see any results like this! No girls have hit on me?

2 Likes

How often do you think of the situation? And what did you ask for exactly?

Guess the guys aren’t getting it in much nowadays… Heheheh @Lady_Eva surely you’ve got a shag story or two to help get the ball rolling :smile:

I never kiss and tell. :kiss: :wink:

10 Likes

Bah, well i need to ressurect the spirit of jaysalamone or something xD I’ve tried a spell on a girl myself but we live on opposite ends of the planet and I can’t seem to get her attention, and I’m running out of motivation to keep at her

1 Like

One day of an internship I had some years ago, I tried to send love thoughts towards a woman, and upon leaving she smiled to me. Perhaps I had a similar effect (if it wasn’t accidental) with a waitress after calling to an entity… But I’m wondering, maybe for major results both with that and money I should adopt a “work much, every day” strategy, either it’s one working for me or I miss something.

1 Like

Honestly, I’ve seen both approaches yield great results. I think its probably much easier to get amazing results in this area when you aren’t focused on a specific target, but instead ask the entities to bring you a random person, perhaps with a few specific requirements thrown in.

4 Likes

An origami crane i made as an object of power caused a guy at work to become utterly obsessed with me. I realized he had no capability for discretion and i ended the spell abruptly. However, his mind was permanently bent on me (oops) and i had to resort to a second spell as well as my bosses to make him leave me alone. I have told this forum before about using an attraction spell to break the mind of an enemy – this was that enemy.

6 Likes

Damn… Never heard of using Oragami for a working like that before. How does that work?

It works like a reverse fetish. Its created with the intent for something, in this case, the intent of drawing his attention to me. Any object can do this, I’ve just found origami models to make this easy. Any time he looked at the crane, he was hit with another wave of the spell

5 Likes

Ah, I see. Crafty :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@zer0rez I’ve gotta add your amazing result here to help stabilize the life of this thread, lol

Also want to share your experience with Wal @Reaper182 btw…I’d love to hear more details about your success if you care to share

5 Likes

Over time I have found it quite easy to attract love/lust by following guides. recently i picked up 3 girls literally just stepping out of my house, I’m going to try sitri and see what happens can’t wait to find out I just been using candle spells so I don’t want to brag yet but it seems easy

3 Likes

Interesting. Did they approach you first or did you have to run a lot of game on them?

Oh, are you talking about Justin Bieber…:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Oh god no xD

I went through a seduction ritual in a book by Baal Kadmon called The Magick of Lilith in my mind one day that seems to have been effective regardless of the fact that I did not physically do the ritual. It’s pretty obvious that there was some effect. The target was someone I was attracted to, but I had no Intention of acting on the attraction for a few reasons. Oops! I have been avoiding this person.

6 Likes

Interesting. So what happened exactly…Did the person suddenly flip from being uninterested to wanting to hop on your cock (or finess your bag…I dunno lol)?

2 Likes