Love spells Slow and steady

So I’m half way through Mark Desades Ebook Physchic sex command. Its a book on how to get people to do what you want. He said that you have to start gradualy for love. Meaning at first you have to visualize them happy to be around you laughing and feeling comfortable. Being affectionate toward you in the first 2 weeks then start visualizing sex with them. He states that if you go all in all at once with full blown sex their mind will put up defenses and resist you all together. thats why you have to get past thier defenses. This makes alot of sense to me. I’ve seen stuff on youtube with the Mystery method of seduction. He says be careful when talking about your life experiences like how you started from a kid and have accomplished your dream to be a jet fighter pilot. Because you will ened up with a girl friend. its a story with a gradual climax that leads them through your life. it makes them feel like they know you hence theyre more comfortable with you. In seduction he said the avergage time span is about 2 weeks to get to sex. This can be condensed with long phone conversations. What do u guys think of this? At this point I just I want to do love spells just see what gets the best results. I’m interested in spells with results. Not oh well she was nice to me. No I want I did the spell and now I have her panties. Please Let me know

2 Likes

YES!!! Someone on EM just turned me onto this book again after I chuckled at the title and thought it was bullshit.

The seduction advice actually works. My results: I fucked a girl after 3 weeks of using this consistently the way prescribed in the book (Ch.2 I believe) and she fell for me somewhat except that my visualizations had way too much sex in them so I understand why she didn’t want to completely submit to me (they were a bit brutal as well lol).

I’m still working on the verbal programming that will solve my problem of not getting laid consistently and I’ve noticed a lot of girls looking my way (more than usual) and checking me out in an obvious way, but still nothing that substantial yet. And furthermore, I’m alternating with another command of being able to lucid dream to indulge my fantasies anyway so I can see if it really works. So, more results still to come…

1 Like

Oh, and I also wanted to add something about the seduction command: it really depends on the girl you choose, your social skills, and your attractedness to her. The girl I chose was a 6-7ish because I underwent a really dry spell and since college was over and I had to go back home, I was willing to fuck anything. The girl started talking to me for no reason after my first set of visualizations and then I did my part by continuing with reasonable social enthusiasm(?). As our chats/hangouts became more comfortable and enjoyable one thing led to another and I finally fucked her in my car. Not the way I imagined but I guess it was still a success.

2 Likes

Thank you. A spell that got actual sex. I’m excited to start trying these methods

3 weeks? sheesh …

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:5, topic:3654”]3 weeks? sheesh …[/quote]what spell have you done that got you actual sex. I’ve done dr Dwayne Dwyers god chant to get girls that worked. But as a result I almost lost my job I had 2 girls fighting over me. Not a good look. Then the chant yum num hoe ringay kee yo chanting that while thinking of women being attracted to me. And scanning my zohars. God I miss those books. Every type of thing I did like that got me in trouble.

Sex is always trouble.

What have I done? I’m alone on New Year’s, I do a working with Sitri, half an hour later I am, on an invitation out of the blue, on my way with somebody I don’t know to a party where 2 women, with no effort on my part, just come up to me, grope me, kiss me, and ask me flat out to have a 3some with me, except at the after party it turns into a 4some. That’s how it works for me.

Stop playing checkers; learn to play chess.

4 Likes

Damn, I’m gonna have to start working with Sitri!

Thats awesome. I did one work with Sitri it worked. But no results like that. thats great. I tip my hat to you sir. Bravo.

Jaysalome, sorry, but I still don’t know whether you want a fast fuck out of blue, or long relationship with somebody you already know even a little, but there are different spirits for that tasks. Maybe you should start from that point? give yourself a goal, and then build a relationship with a spirits. Not treat them like a vending machine, but build something longer lasting.

1 Like

Thanks for our input. Spirits want to act just using them is giving them what they want. Power wants to act and create. I’m not trying to do any love spells on anyone. I just like to see what works. kind of like a spiritual scientist conducting experiments. Every spirit I’ve asked for help has done what I asked them and I ve paid respect to them by giving them credit. The more people that think of them feed them and give them power. Thats why they do it. The more people that pull the lever and get the candy the more money the machine makes. If I like snickers I’ll keep eating snickers. But variety is the spice of life. I think a spirit can appreciate that more then anything. Ive only done 3evocations so far. Opened 4 or 5 sigils to accomplish m goals. Whats your experience with evocations for sex? I think Musta is in the lead so far. Thats pretty impressive.

1 Like

Sex is always trouble.

What have I done? I’m alone on New Year’s, I do a working with Sitri, half an hour later I am, on an invitation out of the blue, on my way with somebody I don’t know to a party where 2 women, with no effort on my part, just come up to me, grope me, kiss me, and ask me flat out to have a 3some with me, except at the after party it turns into a 4some. That’s how it works for me.

Stop playing checkers; learn to play chess.[/quote]

Goddamn, Poete please teach me. Take me as your disciple. I will do anything. ANYTHING.

1 Like

The 2nd edition of psychic sex command was just released!!! It is supposed to have sigils that enhance the seduction process and new techniques. I kind of want to pounce on it, but want to see what others have to say about the new edition first.

[url=https://www.createspace.com/4752121]https://www.createspace.com/4752121[/url] AND [url=http://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Sexual-Command-Commanding-Series/dp/1883147050/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405384418&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=psychic+sex+command]http://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Sexual-Command-Commanding-Series/dp/1883147050/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405384418&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=psychic+sex+command[/url]

I don’t believe I’ve ever been on a date where I haven’t fucked the girl… I meet most of the women I’m with through the internet, and sexual intent is normally implied rather quickly. Can’t recall a single time I’ve ever gone out with a girl that I hadn’t fucked during that first meet…hmm.