Shapeshifting success! photo evidence!

Ok, now that I got you with the clickbait, here’s the scoop…
I started this physical fitness pathworking with Balphegor. His negative side is to create laziness but his positive side is the exact opposite as he rules over the realm of ambition. He can create within you a fire and desire to better yourself or he can make your enemies slothful and lazy. I didn’t need to curse anyone in this way but I did need a little more motivation. I wanted to have the kind of body I always wanted but was having a hard time putting in the effort to do so. What Balphegor did for me was to make it almost as if it was easy and actually quite fun and enjoyable. I K of most people don’t care to exercise and diet but what Balphegor does is go into your head and change the way you feel about things. He reorganized my whole outlook and that there in is the key.
Today when getting out of the shower and getting dressed I noticed a mole and at first thought it might be an issue so took a photo. After discussing it via social media I’m not thinking its an issue anymore bit still going to have it checked out. But in the process of all that, as I was looking at my picture I noticed that I actually look pretty good. I remembered taking a pic of myself before beginning the pathworking. When I pulled out the old picture and compared it to the one I had just taken today I noticed a significant difference. I felt it would be a good motivator for you brothers and sisters to see what a change in perspective can do for you as it did for me.

63 Likes

W :heart_eyes_cat: W!

Not going to perv on ya, but even though the “before” is perfectly fine IMO, that is a cool transformation. :+1:

15 Likes

Thanks :blush: and by all means perv as much as you like. But seriously though, I think it’s a good example of how when you meet the gods half way you see results. Balphegor was not going to do the pull ups for me I had to do that myself but what he did do was alter my way of thinking and make the whole process not only easy but fun as well.

17 Likes

Fuck yeah Adam. I love seeing people use magick for physical results. It always will astound me the most out of all results there are. Give yourself a pat on the back for sticking to it with dedication. Exercise and good foods is far too important.

80% of serotonin is produced in our gut. Speaks for itself.

7 Likes

Congratulations! Well done.

2 Likes

I love seeing Belphegor get the appreciate he deserves. The inspiration and motivation he provides in any area you need is unparalleled in in experience, along with his many other talents. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@AdamThoth

Why not design a servitor,teach it to do pull ups and have it possess you to do it for you?

1 Like

Very amazing! Thank you for sharing this!

And these points:

Those are my favorite

1 Like

Dang it! I fell for the clickbait. Not sorry I did though. Great job!

2 Likes

Awesome

2 Likes

I’ve had the same thing happen with my work with Belphegor. Best shape I’ve been in my life (mentally, physically, and spiritually). He took me down into the depths, revealed to me illusions, and taught me how to pull myself back to the “surface”. I definitely agree with anyone who says Belphegor is awesome and he has so much to offer and teach. He’s truly more than a demon, a deity. One that I’ve found to have been known by many names from Egypt to Greece and for sure throughout the Middle East. Unfortunately, I haven’t got any further in research within the Americas but it wouldn’t surprise he’s shown up there as well.

4 Likes

For how long have you been working out with this Belphegor company?

1 Like

Just a few months.

2 Likes

You’re a handsome man regardless but the physical change is impressive. Good on you.

Btw daaaamn that after photo is nice. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, :blush: you’re quite the looker yourself :wink:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@AdamThoth This is why I love this forum; the people. Your transformation is heroic, sir, and inspired me to go at it even harder.

And I’m definitely going to be digging into Belphegor. One of my goals here is to develop an iron mind, steel body, and tungsten will. If you hadn’t posted this up, I don’t know how long it would have been before I heard about him.

Thank you, sir! Bookmarked that void meditation too!

7 Likes

I’m glad you were able to take something from this towards achieving your goals my man! Best of luck, cheers!

1 Like

Not bad, not bad at all. :wink:

1 Like

2 Likes