People ask me, "How do you do it, whats the secret of your success"? Here's how

I was recently asked about my Balphegor post titled. Shapeshifting success! photo evidence!

There are two kinds of people on this forum, I can tell by the likes and comments, that there are those that follow me like it’s twitter and those that don’t know and don’t care.
But recently I was asked about the above mentioned post. This person asked me how did I evoke Balphegor. Now I had never given much thought to it as its been the method I have used for quite some time. Over the 20 odd years of my study in the occult and having been member to various groups, orders, and fraternities and having studied magick from a psychological, anthropological and Quantum perspective I have developed my own unique way of doing things and I don’t doubt that there are others who do something similar.
For those of you who follow my posts religiously and eagerly await my next topic you by now know me well. You could probably spot me in a crowd and we could sit down with a cup of coffee and have a friendly chat. You all are well aware of the multitude of not only successful but very powerful and effective operations I have performed.
Well rather than continue to explain to each of you individual, as it takes a lot of my time and I’m a busy guy, I’m going to do like I did here…

And just make it an available thread.

Now this is by no means a detailed map of how I do my method of evocation, one of these days I will write up a proper grimoire involving my full philosophy on the gods their ruling elements and detailed ritual procedures, instructions, correspondences associations, the counsel of nine, Lay Line power grids, and all that fun stuff. Until then here’s a little bit to snack on.

In the past I have discussed the void chaos and Direct Current, I’ve never really properly explained it, how it pertains to ritual, or it’s role in magick, I’ve always just kind of gave it a quick once over.

This really won’t be much different but at least this time I’ll explain how it factors into my ritual work.

My entire approach to the goetia is unconventional. Now according to the old grimoire there are a variety of ritual procedures requited to summon a spirit etc. Now as far as corresponding materials I do take that seriously however other things not so much. In many of the old grimoire it calls to command the demon in the name of god etc or as Crowley would say to become enflamed with prayer. Etc.

This simply isn’t how I do it. EA Koetting does what he calls a preparatory emersion. In this process one researches the spirit and prepares his materials and items for the ritual. What I do is this definitely this but I go a step further and go beyond simply researching the face mask of the spirit and look deeper into the current. When summoning a spirit of the goetia I look for similarities and clues as to which ancient pagan god is his origin. For example many of the demons of the goetia can be traced back to other gods from various cultures. I then look for the source of this god as an aspect of our universe. I connect it with the other various versions of this god in various cultures from around the world taking an omnitist approach. When I recognize that the god is containing similar attributes I make the connection. For example Brigit the Celtic fire goddess, is known to the Hawaiians as Pele and known to the Egyptians as Sekhmet, to the Greeks as Hestia, to the Hindu as Agni etc etc. In the Goetia this is the Duchess Flauros Aka Havres, Haures, Flereous.
After I have wrapped my mind around who this anthropomorphised aspec of the universe is I can then make contact with her. Having memorized the sigil and created a proper sigil from the proper corresponding materials usually the corresponding wood, metal, gemstones, and drawn from memory etc I then do my Original Void meditation and upon reaching the void mind state I visualize the sigil in the void. I then wait for the response. I begin my conversation and start to build my report with the spirit. Given that I have not already become well acquainted.
I communicate in the form of thoughts more pure and not words spoken in my head. This communication can be very quick and entire concepts, ideas and conversations can be conveyed in a matter of seconds.
I usually explain my situation and what it is I need to achieve. I find by traveling to the abyss to meet the spirit in their own realm is far more comfortable for me than evoking the spirit into my physical space since doing so is merely an illusion of the perception of the mind anyhow it seems somewhat pointless.
When my conversation is complete I return to my normal waking state and go about my day. I then formulate my gratitude ritual which is actually the only physical ritual I perform but to me the most important. I make the gratitude ritual as elaborate and fancy as I can with all the bells and whistles music and offerings. I align all my corresponding materials, times if convenient, elements and perform the ritual on the corresponding elemental altar as my temple contains an altar in each direction of each element. I open the ritual in the east giving admiration and gratitude to Lucifer for having assigned me the spirit in question and then move to the elemental altar for the ritual to the spirit. When my gratitude ritual is complete I end it in the north altar as this is the direction of physical manifestation and completion. I go counter clockwise and use a downward pointing pentagram because I am bringing something from above into this realm for the purpose of giving gratitude. This is my standard theurgy procedure for theaumaturgy I go clockwise and use an upward pentacle as I am sending intent up into the upper realm for it to program into manifestation.
My method is called the void chaos method and my connection with the spirit is called Direct current evocation.

50 Likes

Thanks for this post.

2 Likes

Damn you’re hot.

7 Likes

Awe thanks :wink::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Very nice, I like that you kept the method simple for those that don’t have access to tools yet still left it at a point where that same simplicity is effective. It’s a very well crafted and honed method and so is the meditation. I will probably work both into my Nordic Witchcraft practice :slight_smile: well done as always. Cheers!

4 Likes

" Research, Meditation, Astral Evocation, Thanksgiving "
You have made this process so easy that anyone could understand and carry it out!

Nice post man!

9 Likes

Thanks, I tried to lay down the basics and make it easy.

You said it for me :fearful:I was unwilling to say it my God

3 Likes

Thank you for posting this this is incredible you truely are amazing

2 Likes

You look like Christian Bale, brother.

1 Like

Lol, :blush:well you’re certainly a hottie yourself :wink:.

1 Like

I’ve been told that before Lol

Thank you :blush::joy: I try lol

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more.

3 Likes

Heading into court this morning, taking Eligos with me, didn’t have time to do a gratitude ritual but thanking him publicly here wish me luck everyone. Will do one later and hopefully post some of it for you guys.

7 Likes

Look at you ! :heart_eyes:

Thanks for sharing. Miss seeing your posts around. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Me too.

2 Likes

I really like each of these points. Thanks for sharing your techniques!

2 Likes

Wish I could have a coffee with you. Followed by a few more fun activities. Or learn more from you.

2 Likes

Perhaps one day we will!

1 Like