Workout effect change petition?

Would it be possible for me to petition a spirit or demon to change or enhance workout results for me. Say I do push ups for example, could I ask for the push ups to also give similar results to weight lifting or is it just not possible?
And if so which spirit would be recommended?

1 Like

What you’re asking for sounds a tad on the “miraculous” side of things.

Maybe it’s possible, but calisthenics is wayyyy different from bodybuilding (weight training).

That’s not to say you CANT get similar results to your physique, but the work will be different and require a lot of dedication.

The better approach imo, would be to do a petition for the dedication and determination to see it through and get the results you’re looking for and after.

Ask for guidance towards the regimen and training you need for your desired physique and do research.

You might look at CrossFit for inspiration

1 Like

Thank you !

If you like the Goetics, evoke Leraje.

Not an expert, but unless you are already a pretty advanced athlete, just do the pushups and don’t worry about it.

Do full-body calisthenics workouts three times per week for a few weeks (takes about an hour, could be less, but I’d recommend some stretching after and rolling out too) and you’ll already start to notice your chest filling out, your arm veins popping, and the booty expanding (cause you’re doing squats too, so as to not topple in the wind - squeeze the chest with pushups and the cheeks with squats).

If you want the abs to be out you have to eat like you want to lose weight. You can be strongfit and have a little bit extra on top and you’ll look like you work out compared to a twig, but if you want abs out, that happens in the kitchen just as much as on the power tower/yoga mat.

I say it happens in the kitchen, it also happens in what you drink.

1 Like