Serpentine 🐍 Artworkings

STAGE 2

NAXKARNATION

BREWING FROM FILTH. BREWING FROM THE SPIT. BREWING FROM THE HAIRS. BREWING FROM THE BLOOD. BREWING FROM THE DUSTY DIRTS. STRUKTURING TROUGH BONES, SLITHERING TROUGH CUM. CREATED TROUGH DESIRE! OH, NAX KARNATE!

THE FLESH MELTING TOGETHER AND SOAKED TROUGH THE ESSENCES OF THE DARK DEVILS THY DRRAALS. ASPECTUM TRIDENTUM INKARNATE AS ONE. NAWAN, HAS BIRTHED ME NOW TROUGH MY CAVE OF THIS BEARING FILTHY DARKNESS.

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛚ

STAGE 3

READY TO REIGN FOREVER

THIS BEING IS NOW ETERNALLY SOLIDIFIED AS I, ME, MYSELF. THE HUNGER FOR MORE POWER, WHISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, AND THE CONQUERING FOR HELL IS UNSATIABLE. OUR REIGN SHALL BE FOREVER AND GLORIOUS!

OH NAX, NAX, NAX!

UPHOLDER OF THE ANCIENTS. BRINGER OF DEATH AND CHANGE. DARK INCUBI SLITHERYNG TROUGH OPEN WEAKNESSES, AND THEE CREATOR OF IT. SEDUCING PREY, TO BESTOW THEMSELFES FREELY UNTO YOUR BITE. A VAMPIRIC WRAITH, REVENGEFULL AND EVER HUNGERING FOR MORE. THE REIGN SHALL BE CONSOLIDATED AND EVER ASCENDING!

SO MOTE IT BE NOW AND FOR ALL ETERNITY!

1 Like

11 Invitio in Malkuth

In honoram Amducias :zap::love_you_gesture:t2::zap:

1 Like

ᛋ11/13ᛋ
In Honoram et Lucifugus Rofocalus

Hell on earth part2

:zap:NAGA :raised_hand:t2: BLESS :zap:

2 Likes

These are really good. If you would like advice from someone educated in arts; please continue in large scale. They are quite good. I mean the technique. I really liked

and

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: i apreciate your advice. This keeps me going!

XI
IN HONORAM ET MINOSON

HELL ON EARTH PART 3

MINOSON
DEDICATION
DRAWNING

HELL ON EARTH PART 3

:zap: NAGA :raised_hand:t2: BLESS :zap:

ᛋ LUX :snake: ANGUIS ᛚ

ENCORE LUCIFER

.It was by a stary night by sparkling dead starlights flickering in its everlasting demizes unto the void of earth.

A soul has been reborn above the stars.

It caught Fire. It caught melting. It chaught heavyness and a sense of hurry.

Its eyes fixed upon the darkness of earths deep abyssmal waters.

And it droped like a fresh smithen sword decending in its depts lika a egg without any air, but life.

1 Like

SEED OF SATRAJTAM

Into the depths of the cthonic womb ife been implanted. My whole be and is, is now pulsating like a heart. My veins sprouting like the flora but it is has intrinsic unsatiable hunger. Because for it knows when it wants to break its shell it must consume more strenght than in wich it is contained with.

1 Like

Completely from an artistic Pov if only this was on a canvas on a large scale…

1 Like

Well the foto is edited it is a big canvas actually i just had to edit many stuff out so the quality is acceptable. This painting in this form doesnt exist anymore.

It’s ok. It’s the thought that counts. :crazy_face:
I mean the process. The process is as important as the final work.

1 Like

This for me dear asagl is fundamental not only in art but in life… Not the destination is important or fullfilling but the journey is.

The path is the goal/the goal is the path.

1 Like

Three of Flash

From nothing to somethimg. From something to nothing. I have sprouted like a light. And my light is like a three of twillight. Not quiet discernable because there is no white and black but red. I am eternal and there are no interruptions, i am perfect in what i am. The beauty and the ugly lies in the eye only. But know now that what is, is the result of my nature and nothing else.

LᛋUX🐍ANGUISᛚ

2 Likes

No rest for the wicked

2 Likes

Capella Satanas Protection sigil painting

Sagmons sigil painting

Exiled key painting

The Exiled Key : A Talisman Every Black Magician Should Try

1 Like

Minetstar:

Slowly draging my feet of polution and illness. Slowly draging my ugly head on the rotting floors of mind. It makes crusts and pulses of gushing blood. The dead are reaching to me. Piece by piece they are taking my flesh the more i wretch and walk along this rotten floor.

Now i lay slowly ro rest upon a pile of dried carcases of flesh. Striping myself away of the futile hope. A long and bony finger is reaching out behind me and presses its tip upon my forehead. Like a drill it reaches into my inerts of my ugly head. Like peels of a fruit it is ripped apart. Out came gushing millions of eyeballs, all alive and seeing. Like maggots all of them are wrigling upon the rotten fleshfloors and one by one become emashed into this dead organism.

I feel my consciousness my spirit melt. All i can see is the asymethric Minetstar.