Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Thank you so much, I am very thankful for your help :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Hello,

I need help verifying who my spiritual consorts are. I can potentially do a scan in return.

Thanks!

Anybody who knows which entity is for animal protection?

These relatives of mine who live on my paternal house hates dogs. 2 of my dogs are adopted and not some expensive breed imported from Europe. They keep throwing water at them and threaten to pelt them with pebbles in my mom’s absence. I got to know this last week.

I have Azazel in mind for my ritual , i needed some more specific name for entities that are specifically for animal protection or known to be animal protectors.

HELP REQUEST - Anyone who can help me (non harmful) to get work from home extended for me in the same department for the next 3 months. I need to go home and get this issue resolved for my children. This reason will not let my manager agree to extend work from home for me. Thank you in advance if at all this request catches anyone’s attention.

Can someone please cast a spell for me to help me sell my house faster? I found someone who is interested and she has applied for a loan. She is a bussiness owner but everything is moving slow

1 Like

Hello, all good? :wave: I wanted to request a request in case someone can help me connect with Duchess Gremory so that she listens to my request, I have been trying without success until now and a helping hand would not hurt :laughing::laughing:

Hello all can some one make a servitor for me for protection against enemy please

Hello
I was told that they are around me these spirits
Raum
Bune
Leraje
Vepar
Andromalius

and I would need help finding out what they want ? and did someone send them?
I will be grateful for any help :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Scroll to #5 Infernal Middle Pillar

Ok can someone please help me with tarot reading cause i tried so hard and i still have no idea if I’m doing it right also can someone help verify me cause i wanna know if Asmodeus is there or not or any spirit at all that would wanna work with me.

I hope I’m not asking too much if i am please let me know @DarkestKnight

So… Here I am. My request is simple. My mother (in-law) has dementia and is on her way out. Unfortunately for me my fucking inheritance is going to be spent keeping her subsisting in a fucking home. Anyone (and I mean fucking anyone) is welcome to help me magickally end this bitch.

@Vodka Welcome to the forum.

Please make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules. :+1:

Please READ and UNDERSTAND THE RULES, particularly with regard to staying on the topic of magick, and not insulting other members. Swearing like a sailor is not against the rules, insulting people directly is, just in case you were thinking of gong there. Not that you were, I’m sure. :smiley:

5 Likes

@Vodka Why not do wealth magick so as much as is going out to care for her comes in to replace what goes out so that the inheritance remains the same as it is. Then maybe add some magick so so isn’t disruptive but peaceful in her dementia (since there are 2 types the violent and the peaceful when it comes to dementia after the wealth magick add something to nudge her to the peaceful variant where she’ll just sit or lie around peacefully vegging out)?

Or ask for someone to do that kind of wealth and peace magick for you since this is a ask for help thread.

You’ll find despite what you think a lot of black and grey magickians don’t like to do any kind of harm to any unless it’s well deserved (such as might be the case with child abusers) and they reserve they sort of thing for the worst of the worst types of people who deserve it.

Add: I’m not judging you btw I’m just saying if the issue is money why the overkill why not just address the real issue the money (the inheritance).

1 Like

Thanks for your input. I do appreciate also your suggestions. There was another post I made on this topic that might explain some of my hatred towards the person in question but it was removed because in my haste I was unnecessarily rude to another member. The post declared that the person in question did in fact allow on multiple occasions the sexual abuse of her daughter as a child. The daughter happening to be my favourite person outside myself.

I’ve also been spamming wealth magic on the daughter specifically and even taught her how to open sigils so that she can talk to Bune. Which brought her some peace as naturally Bune is lovely.

There’s a part of me that feels I shot myself in the foot on this one because my workings actually brought about her dementia and more recently put her in hospital, which is fine but it has left power of attorney to relatives who do not want to see my friend do well out of the passing. Which frankly infuriates me. The mother genuinely ruined my friend and allowed some extreme injustices to transpire against her and it’s my view that she deserves to cease.

Perhaps the peaceful option is correct in this case though as you suggest. Maybe I could work on the relationship of those with power of attorney to view my friend with less animosity alongside my wealth magic.

Frankly I wasn’t going to join the forum but I’ve been at my wit’s end for a minute.

Again thanks for taking the time to reply and for your suggestions.

Add; we have left the country so to care for her ourselves is genuinely not an option. We have jobs and obligations here.

2 Likes

And @anon39079500 I do want to take a moment to apologise for my behaviour yesterday. It was uncalled for and I won’t make excuses for my animation but yeah I am sorry dude, hopefully no hard feelings :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol, the irony is that I just sent an message to you. No hard feelings. I admit to ribbing you and apologize for trolling.

3 Likes

Hello need urgent help! Whoever is drawn to this

A good friend of mine is engaged to a girl who is cheating on him left right and Center.

The friend is from Germany and has had a very traumatic break up.

He found this girl through common friend and fell
In love and now engaged.

The girl, whenever he is not in town, has a friend with benefit. She has also picked up guys from clubs and bars.

I have 0 proof in my phone but I have witnessed. I tried talking to him but he is in a daze, I am also quite nervous to trigger anything depressing in him.

This kinda betrayal will destroy him and his life, so yes it’s urgent.

Anybody who can help with exposing this girl to him, and that she wants the European citizenship and money, will be great. Anyone drawn to this can pm me.

I am still in the middle of my pact with Lucifer regarding shadow work and advancing my clairaudience. I have yet to dive into divination, baneful and virulent magick esp protection too.

So please if anyone is drawn to this and can help then it’ll be great.

I don’t want anything for me, just for this friend of mine. He is not my ex or anything remotely romantic. I stand to gain nothing , I just feel terrible coz I have been at the receiving end of cheating too that almost killed me.
If this post resonates with anyone, do reach out. Thank you fam!

1 Like

Sorry, @Vodka, but please read the forum rules as well as the OP of this thread. You cannot offer magical help to anyone until you have been a relatively active member for at least 90 days.

2 Likes

My sincerest apologies. @DarkestKnight I just felt I would be useful in the members request.

No worries :slight_smile: The 90 day rule is in place because in the past we have had people join and then immediately offer free services in order to then drive people to their own professional sites. The rule lets new members build up a bit of a post history in the community first so members can get an idea of their knowledge and experience level and can then make an informed decision when any kind of service is offered.

2 Likes

Appreciate that and totally understand the need for the ruling. Just want to point out (though it’s neither here nor there) I don’t offer anything through any kind of professional site. Just like I say my skills would have been relevant in this case, but again I totally understand the need for the ruling and will respect that going forward. Again, my apologies:)

2 Likes