Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Sorry, @Vodka, but please read the forum rules as well as the OP of this thread. You cannot offer magical help to anyone until you have been a relatively active member for at least 90 days.

2 Likes

My sincerest apologies. @DarkestKnight I just felt I would be useful in the members request.

No worries :slight_smile: The 90 day rule is in place because in the past we have had people join and then immediately offer free services in order to then drive people to their own professional sites. The rule lets new members build up a bit of a post history in the community first so members can get an idea of their knowledge and experience level and can then make an informed decision when any kind of service is offered.

2 Likes

Appreciate that and totally understand the need for the ruling. Just want to point out (though itā€™s neither here nor there) I donā€™t offer anything through any kind of professional site. Just like I say my skills would have been relevant in this case, but again I totally understand the need for the ruling and will respect that going forward. Again, my apologies:)

2 Likes

If you can help me with any form of scrying or reading revolving me and another guys relationship I would love that. I am using love spells and I would like to know if thereā€™s any blockage that is preventing it from happening. If you are serious and can help me with a quick reading I will give you our full names, birthdays, and astrological sign. I donā€™t do much scrying or tarot so if you could help Thank you. Iā€™m probably gonna end up doing more love spells.

1 Like

Hello everyone, Iā€™m still a beginner whos senses are not open and have a few questions for the spirits. Preferably lilith or lucifer but if some one else oddly wishs to answer I will be grateful either way, Thank you.

1. Are you there for me, or atleast willing to help me?

2. Am I making any progress with my senses and art?

3. Must I trust my intuition more?

4. Are you aware of my dreams of making a comic and are you willing to help?

5. Do you have any advice or anything you wish to say to me?

P.s. if they decide not to reply still please tell that they decided that I will still be grateful. Thank you all again.

Whoa this is a pretty awesome thread. wondering if anyone would be willing to do a genral tarot read never had one of those. I dont know what questions to ask id assume just general i suppose

2 Likes

Can someone help me by breaking the spell(s) that my wicked stepmom casted on me?

2 posts were split to a new topic: What is ā€œSlut Waterā€?

Itā€™s better if you elaborate so folks can judge whether itā€™s something they might be up for the job.

It also helps for getting a good idea of what someone may want to do right out the gate

Iā€™m transitionally homeless and in desperate need of help. Recently my car has started to show signs of engine wear and is in desperate need of repair, as am I.

I suffer from chronic pain, I have a twisted spine and flat feet, which might not sound too horrible but the constant pressure from my flat feet has led to joint pain.

Iā€™m in pain most of the time, it is difficult for me to do my duties at work. Iā€™m currently in manual labor, I have no choice but to work where I can find work, I have no special qualifications for a nice job.

I know a big part of my pain comes from sleeping in bad positions every night. I need help becoming stable again. I want to get off the streets, this time for good. Iā€™m prepared to make changes, and sacrifice as needed. Please help me.

1 Like

Hello, iā€™d like a ā€œpeaceā€ spell in order to harmonize a conflict that happened about 2 weeks back with my best friend, heā€™s basically a life-long time brother to me, weā€™ve known each other for 11+ years, since childhood, and he pretty much removed me and has been throwing anything that could get me into trouble with other people that are mutuals, iā€™ve gotten removed by other people as a result of this too, due to his anger.

Iā€™ve already apologized for my actions, twice, and iā€™m willing to reconcile or settle differences and talk things out, but heā€™s very angry or spiteful towards me.

I would just like things to go back to normal.

Thank you in advance for reading and to whoever wishes to help out.

1 Like

Hi everyoneā€¦
Iā€™m passing through a very sad and problematic period of my life. I canā€™t find a solution.
I think a reading could help me to understand what Iā€™m facingā€¦ anyone can help me?

Thanksā€¦

My dadā€™s heading back to his hometown for a major festival in like a week and heā€™ll be staying for a few days.

I would like a reading for him and Iā€™ll appreciate anything from anyone

I have a good relation with her, I can try to see if something can be done for you, if itā€™s still up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

HELLO ALL

Any one willing to help me with low blood pressure? Itā€™s causing light headedness and feeling giddy and faintish at work, fatigue and lethargic. Plus I do take salty food and other condiments as instructed, just thought if anybody was willing to energetically make it a little better.

Thank you in advance.

Hi guys Iā€™m new to this path and Iā€™ve been trying to contact King Paimon and Iā€™m getting signs here and there but my senses are not developedā€¦Iā€™m not 100% sure if itā€™s him Iā€™m dealing with or an imposter Could anyone help me channel King Paimon to me or something

Blessings it

1 Like

@Meta Welcome!

Hi guys! Iā€™m new to the forum. I have already paid several rituals to asmodeus to bring my sonā€™s mother to me.so she just never comes. can anybody help me??

2 Likes

Welcome @Mauricio1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc

intro3