Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

adept or adapt?

Hello, my friends, I need help. I am being obsessed by a demon (the step before possession) and would really like to get rid of it! The demon often asks me questions like ā€œā€¦what are you afraid ofā€¦ā€ or ā€œā€¦what do you wantā€¦?ā€ The demon is causing me quite a bit of confusion and seems to be fixated on my third eye chakra. I did not summon this demon, and the spirit is quite loud as well. The whole thing is very scary. I am just a psychic and have very little knowledge of the occult other than a little bit of folk magic.

tldr; I need an exorcism or something like it! Please help me!

You could try to this sigil:

1 Like

If youā€™re still looking to get this done, I think Iā€™m game.

I have Astarte in mind, would just have to think up a spell

1 Like

I am, absolutely!

1 Like

thank you.

Can anyone do spell to make me calm

You need to be more specific than that. If someone cast a working that left you feeling outside of yourself, that isnā€™t really helpful.

What is the issue and what have you done abput it? Spells donā€™t last forever.

I have anxiety issue

Simple if anyone is wanting to do me a solid or test their abilities in being able to twist reality to make me sleep around with more black women Iā€™d welcome the help. Seriously. Ive done some of my work and that is secret, but you never know what could happen if someone else adds some spice to so , here it is, by whatever means ritual/spell/ or servitior

1 Like

Moms hurting real bad again tonight. Can somebody give us some help? :cry:

All my prior commitments have been addressed now.

Iā€™ll need more details so I can think about how to tackle your request.

2 Likes

Ok :blush: so basically 2 years ago I met this guy on a dating app and we immediately clicked, we were truly in sync on everything and so he asked me out but I wasnā€™t ready as I had just gone out of a very toxic damaging relationship. Over the past 2 years I didnā€™t forget him because he literally seemed perfect so I would message him here and there but heā€™d always ask me out and I felt overwhelmed (I also have anxiety and I take medication for it).

Since the beginning of this year I feel much better mentally so I messaged this guy and he was great (for a couple weeks). He said I was one of the best things that happened to him during this pandemic, he said he liked me very much and while he was saying these things he kept replying to me less and less, sometimes heā€™d take a week to reply. This is ridiculous and these mixed up signals are so childish. He still kept telling me to out and I decided to say yes in March and guess whatā€¦ once I said yes he kept ignoring me more. He would take 3 weeks to reply for example or heā€™d only reply if I double text or triple text. One day we had everything planned to go to the cinema and he canceled a couple hours prior.

Iā€™m beyond annoyed. Sadder than I want to admit. My ego is hurt. But most of all Iā€™m angry. This guy is making me look like a fool and a beggar. I want him crying at my feet, blowing up my phone and thinking of me 24/7.

@DragonsBlood if youā€™re comfortable, you can pm me more specific target information about this guy.

If not, or you feel that it might be too identifying for you, I can proceed without.

Iā€™ve already had a flash or two that came from Astarte Iā€™m pretty sure.

1 Like

Is there anyone who may be able to answer this particular question that Iā€™ve had for a very long time?

Iā€™ve been trying to figure out what spirit/s follow me and how to connect with themā€¦if anyone could do a reading, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!!

Hi @crookedpathfinder hope you are well and wish all others from the forum whoā€™ve requested for help on this thread have success soon if not already.

Thought Iā€™d share an update on how things have been over the last 6 monthsā€¦well itā€™s not gone down as hopedā€¦but somthing tells me itā€™s not over with eitherā€¦let me explain.

So after the confirmation on the work done aboveā€¦i waited a few days just to test the climate around my stepdad and a voice inside said heā€™s not going to agreeā€¦so I kinda left it there and started focusing on the debt clearance that id originally mentioned I was working on, in my request messageā€¦

So whatā€™s changed since .
1)A substantial portion of my debts are almost done clearing (still have about 40% of the total debt to clear)ā€¦
2)i can confidently sense there has been an improvement in stepdad n my relationshipā€¦well i wouldnā€™t say we are this happy father-son duo that people envy abt or wish they had, like in the moviesā€¦but somthing is quite different n i can sense itā€¦now I donno if this is like a precursor to he agreeing to help with the money needed to pay of the builder or where this is leading-to. Which brings me to the next point.
3) some representative from the builders side had said theyā€™ll b able to return the money to the bank (after deducting 20% of what the bank had paid them) as soon as they get another buyer. Was around Feb this yr. Earlier this month late last month (canā€™t remember exactly when) i called this representative and asked the status and when theyā€™ll be paying the bank back but his initial response was more like ā€œso what do yu want to do?, Pay off or have us sell de place?ā€ And i thought but wasnā€™t that already desided? So this dude tells me ā€¦it could take a long time to find a buyer and for us to return the moneyā€¦the whole conversation gave me the vibes that if I have the money 16000-17000 dollars based on current exchange ratesā€¦i could just call them and say .i got the money .and still have the house backā€¦and maybe implement the original intention that id stated i needed help wit. Now Iā€™m not sure what to think of all thisā€¦but things still seem very much possibleā€¦or atleast it seems that way.

Would be happy to know what yur or the forumā€™s thoughts are on this .

Once again thanku for everything

1 Like

Hi everyone

Last Tuesday I performed a ritual to King Clauneck to assist me in unlocking financial success in my business. So far I have seen no results and I know itā€™s still early days, I try by all means to let go of the results as thinking about it can work against the outcome.

I bealive I made contact to Clauneck because I felt some presence during the ritual, additionally when I was done with the ritual I put out the fire in the candle when it was around halfway finished. But when I checked the following day, the candle was fully consumed without any flame at all.

Now I would like anyone who works with King Clauneck to check for me if he received my request, and also if he is willing to help me.

Thank you

2 Likes

@DragonsBlood

Meant to get this done Friday, but Iā€™m a mess. :sweat_smile:

It so happens that I have a tiny but of ā€œslut waterā€ left. I used some of it to anoint the candle in Astarteā€™s name.

Astarte came through very early on when I initially read your request.

I got flashes of being in the position of a strong feminine presence (Astarte) with a lovestruck man at my feet.

I carved targets name and bday upon the candle with some writing about whatā€™s wanted (and would fit).

With all that said, may he be wrapped around your finger, may he stop beating around the bush, and may he come to you as his goddess!

So mote it be.

Your will be done, my will be done, our will be done.

5 Likes

Hi

Would greatly appreciate if you could assist me in a matter related to a similar situation .

Gotta be more specific than that.

Donā€™t beat around the bush.

1 Like