Removed posts

Posts preaching morality removed from I want to kill a rapist

Don´t kill him, turn him into a good person who will influence and help thousands of women. Make him work voluntarily for women’s causes. If you kill him you will just waist a good opportunity.

1 Like

I have proofs about women who lie against men. The men get arrested and later when they find out that the women lied they do nothing to them. So its more like a fair game on each side.
Women being listened to is what is making men haters to lie against men and go Scot free.
BUT I WOULDN’T WANT TO DERAIL THIS THREAD. SO…

I agree with those saying you should make him good to fight for “women’s course” or rape him. That would be Karma dealing a blow on him.

I believe you that you have stories about women who’ve lied, but stats show that false rape accusations are only 2-10%, a number consistent with other false crime accusations , so to say this is some fair trade is bogus when far more men are actually raping and sexually assaulting women than there are women lying about it. The numbers show this. The data is on my side So…:woman_shrugging:t4:

Do you want to punish him or make him stop and pay for his deeds? How will he pay if he is dead? Death is not a punishment nor is it productive.

With magick you can do anything you like, if you believe you can kill him with magick you also have to believe you can make him stop assaulting these women and turn the community against him if that´s what you want, what makes me wonder is that while you ponder whether you should do magick to kill him or not you still have not done any magick to make him stop what he does to these women. If you kill him now he will just do it all over again another time somewhere else. You are impulsive and emotional. If you do not believe you can makea change and make him stop using magick then you also do not believe you can kill him with magick and in the end it’s all just fearful wishful thinking on your part with it’s root as anger.

Just this question alone " what did the ritual end up doing to you?" tells me you should not do this kind of magick, first of all he is not you and you can not base your results on his results. Second, if you do not understand magick and have a twisted mind you will end up turning it against you. I only know two people that understand the dynamics of such magick and these people defy the laws and principles of nature it self.

The anger is justified and understandable but if your magick is based on emotion it is impulsive. What you should do as soon as possible is magick to make him stop assaulting women, you can do that with out doing magick to kill him. I wouldn’t say that all magical advice is based on comparing result, I would say never compare results, results are dependent on the practitioner and not on the practice. I myself have never compared results nor have I been interested in other peoples results.

Intention is focused will and emotion is the feeling that arise from thought. Emotions might interfere with magick but intention will always enhance magick. The basis a particular intention might be emotional or logical, if it is emotional it will most likely also be self destructive, therefore it is much better for everyone if you use magick to stop the guy from assaulting women with out using magick to kill him, unless you do it out of pure rational objective thinking.

Your decision to perform magick should be controlled and based on rational thought and your performance should be emotional. If your decision is based on emotion it will most likely fire back on you one way or the other. It seems to me you are struggling with your decision which tells me you are in an emotional state, if you are afraid of the consequences of performing magick to kill him then you have absolutely no control over what you are doing, there should be no fear at all, if you want to do it then do it and so shall it be, do not do it as long as you feel uncertain of the consequences. Do you believe you can bend such principles of the universe as the seven hermetic principles? If you do not how to do that then killing him with magick you will risk killing your self. Besides, I see it as a waist of a great opportunity to take his karma in you hands and just speed it up a little. Make him stop what he does and then make him repent by working for the rest of his life for womens good cause. Killing him with magick will do absolutely nothing, where ever he will go he will still have the same mind set as he has now.

1 Like

Learning and understanding the laws of universe is the ground upon magick lay and it is foolish to perform magick with out understanding these principles. His karma is what he does what ever that is, you have the knowledge and power to affect his karma he only has instinct, don´t punish him, just help him out of the hell hole by changing his karma. You will this way stop him from doing what he does and use him as a tool for helping other women. Make him work hard and make him donate money to institutions working for women’s causes. By using magick to kill him you you commit a crime and by not understanding the laws of the universe you endanger your self.

This is kind of magick you speak of is on a different level and dangerous unless you fully understand the system of rules the universe operates in. It is a much better solution for most magicians to walk the white path, the outcome is also productive instead of destructive or passive. If negative emotion lays behind the request you better know what you are doing Crafty123. You need to be a master. Are you a master?

No. The number keeps rising everyday and most sites are in support of women haters. I saw a stats result that showed that 63% are false.

He doesn’t think like me. I STAND AGAINST VIOLENT RAPE OR FORCED RAPE.

… And again I am NOT against you killing him if yoh want to. Although it is very hard to kill someone with magic but it is possible. This forum is for Dark Magicians and this are some of the things we do.

AFTERALL WHEN I CHEATED ON MY EX GIRLFRIEND AND SHE BROKE UP WITH ME I KILLED HER WITH VOODOO AND MAGIC EVEN THOUGH I WAS WRONG. BUT I KILLED HER ON THE BASIS OF SHE PROMISING TO GIVE ME HER VIRGINITY AND MARRY ME…

So who am I to stop you from killing him.

Where does it say this forum is dark magicians? I must have missed that. I thought this forum was for everyone interested in magick.

1 Like

Well that was a hell of a read and helps me understand certain things about magic I theorized about before…I think the message here is “be merciful in your vengeunce or you destroy yourself in the process” I can completely understand the desire to obliterate a persons existence. But that’s emotional and also short sighted. If you lower yourself to such a standard and even risk your own well-being and those around you in the process, he will still hold a victory over you even if he’s gone forever. From the sounds of things, this person deserves it, but if you can make him repent he will suffer more and you won’t recieve any backlash. To some, oblivion can be a mercy.

2 Likes

Yeah it is. But it is majorly made up of Dark Magicians because white magicians may try to stop you from cursing someone but jot on this forum. So…

Any magician might stop you for cursing someone especially if you do not understand the laws of magick involved, black gray orange or white. Are you saying the reason this forum holds more black magicians is because white magicians may try to stop one from cursing someone? So black magicians are here to stop white magicians from telling other not to curse?

Yes he does think like you. You and he identical :

You see that? Both you and him think women are property. You think women are things. You killed a woman because you believed her to be something you’re entitled to own , even after you cheated and betrayed her desire to comfortably secure you as HER own.

You are a common basic male.
I won’t even use the word man.
You are male.
Both you and my target…

Then my advice to you is stay away from such magick for now until you learn, practice and understand the fundamentalities involved or you risk a catastrophy on your part. You should at once do some magick that will make him rethink his life and stop assaulting women then move on to making him pay for his deeds, throw some synchronicities into his life that will change the usual course of events for him. That is the best you can do for now, and in my opinion the best you can do at all. You can give him an over dose why not, but let him hang on the verge, give him a near death experience which will most likely wake him up,