Killing someone by astral asphyxiation

:joy::joy:

Nah, it wouldn’t be fun :joy:

Bro seriusly wasting 2 hours on the astral isent worth you can do increrible things if you achieve that state. Then again you probably like to torture people okay do your thing try not to bleed him with astal ayra or else astral sharks will come ;Ρ

The astral doesn’t have that much influence on the physical body. However, you could enter their own personal mentalscape where their dreams take place, aka dream walking and in some cases death in a dream can have a pretty realistic effect on the physical body.

I remember being drowned in my lucid dream for some ritual I was chained and drowned and the voice was like it’s necessary lol and I ended up in an oobe looking at my physical body sleep xD then I snapped back but instead of waking up the dream picked up where it left off the chained were removed and some other shit happened then I woke up.

4 Likes

Most probably it would take me about let’s say 20-25 minutes, but I said 2 hours in the worst case scenario :))

Lol, but if you do something to someone, they will feel it on the physical body and it can be felt very real and can be painful

19 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

That’s their psychic senses, in which case doing so will just end the projection. Or if they’re not capable of projecting you won’t really find them and be able to do anything to them

1 Like

Hmm what happens when you kill a person’s astral body?

1 Like

Nothing, their energy body takes damage that’s about it. However, if the person has never been to the astral you won’t find their astral body.

3 Likes

Yes, I was thinking about that, to terrorize in the sleep to the point he/she wakes up with cardio cerebral accident or something :))

1 Like

I second this. I was killed several times in only one night. I am still able to make this comment.

7 Likes

:joy::joy::muscle:

3 Likes

you can evoke them.

3 Likes

It really be like that :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

3 Likes

Better yet, summon a few Arabian sand vipers to slither into his bed.

And how to do that? :joy:

Have you ever seen one? Very cool looking snakes, they have horns, looking into getting a license to own one. I currently have two snakes, monitor lizards, and bearded dragons. Have a ball python and a Columbian rainbow boa. And to think I never liked reptiles before I got talked into this by my grandson.

Yes, I’ve seen them, but not in real life. I would like to see photos with your pets :slightly_smiling_face:

I will attempt it, but this camera is a POS, it won’t take photos indoors at all, but I will try after I have fed them.

1 Like

I might be able to snap one of beardies, he’s the only one who will be still, they are very lazy lol

1 Like