Removed posts

You’re super pissed off, which you should be, that’s a perfectly normal reaction. But if you try using magic in that state of mind, the common consensus seems to be that it will come back on you worse…In which case you may as well just grab that crowbar and wait for him to leave his house.

1 Like

You may have no interest in his redemption, you want him annihilated, you should. But that’s not the point, if you go for something huge like that then you may end up paying for it, not him. Do something justified, he’ll pay and you won’t. You said you weren’t a vindictive person, you just want him to stop doing what he’s doing right? You don’t have to demolish yourself to achieve that.

I am a bit confused, you can do magick right now and pick anything you like to stop him except for killing him and instead you want to wait while in the mean time he can assault more women? Just do anything, chaos magick, angelic/demonic magick, talisman magick, candle magick anything like, if you understand how magick works you can even use a method of your own. Your best guide is you, to do magick you do not need any guides, you need an understanding of how it works.

Etidor The sexual assaults are not the only problem. This guy is situated in a social power hierarchy that he needs to be removed from so my partner and I can continue to navigate it problem free. Presently we have to endure it with the burden and weight of his presence and the stupidity of his enablers. This is a chessboard.

I had the impression that stopping the assaults was a priority. That you can do anytime you like without understanding any universal principles of baneful magick or finding a guide, in my opinion you are wasting time.

If he’s doing it anyway, then you can’t really “cause” it to happen, it’s going to happen anyway. And if you do it right then the only women he encounters will bring him misery. Hopefully he will spend the rest of his life contemplating his wrongs and praying for a redemption that will never come.

That is the magick she should do Barelymortal, cause life events in his life that will make him stop what he does, make him work for women’s cause organization as retribution. Unless one knows how to avoid ones own karmic debt punishing someone or working magick with emotion as the base of ones intentions is not a good idea.

It’s safer for her is the thing, if it was simply a case of “use magic kill your enemy” everyone would do it and I’d say go for it. But with so much confliction and emotion, this is bound to go wrong, even if it goes right.

1 Like

It´s going to slap her right back in the face. That is what is bound to happen to everyone unless they have the right information, understanding of that information and the power to avoid the way things proceed naturally. I gave 100 dollars to two homeless people once, I got back 1000 shortly after. There are fundamental rules in this universe to keep a balance and these rules should be understood before jumping head first into magickal practice. Most people will be affected negatively by magick, not because magick is bad but because they are completely unprepared of the consequences. It is like playing a game without reading or understanding the rules.

Then you are wasting your time investigating magick

1 Like

If you think you can not use magick to make him feel guilty you do not understand magick neither do you believe in it.

You can do anything you want with magick. Im done with this post.

You could read everything that has ever been written on the subject but if you do not understand the fundamental rule that it won’t work unless you believe it will…then you’ve wasted your time.

And if you think it’s capableof remote killing someone but Not capable of making someone repent, then you do not have the slightest clue of the forces you are dabbling with

And I would Seriously recommend that you do not attempt any spells of any kind…let alone something as sevre as soul obliteration until you can grasp some basic understanding of what I consider to be the simplest starting points…You will literally kill yourself if you try to do something like that without even knowing the powers you are calling…It’s like firing a missile without checking to see if it’s targetting your own base

He was trying to help you, your ignorance offended him. I read the whole thread a short while ago, I’m still trying to help you. Hence why I recommended you don’t attempt something that would be considered “stupid”

No, he was perfectly reasonable and tried to explain things to you. Magick is not a quick fix you can turn to randomly, this is not a movie forum.

No, it makes perfect sense that you are here. I sympathize with you, I really do, but I can also understand why people would be offended about your attitude toward magick.

Well that’s actually my job:

We cover all kinds of magick on this forum, but BALG carries a book called Baneful Magick and also one on necromancy which are about curses and baneful works. There is an entire Category, which this topic is in, FOR Baneful Magick & Curses as well.

But all are welcome, and there’s a white magick and also healing Category as well. :smiley:

So reminder of the “no moralising on a working thread” and then we should be good to go. :+1:

Is your job here to stop white magicians from telling others not to curse?