Real Money Spell $500 Works 9 out of 10 times

What you will need is a green candle ( I would recommend ) smaller the better green tea light Candle for this.

This is a very simple spell that will bring you $500 dollars every time you use it. Catch is you can only do it once a month.

How to perform the spell, you must do this correctly !
You can do this spell any day of the week, on any moon phase, and at any time of the day.

The psychic and personal power that drives this spell is with your ability to rub you hands and make them as warm as possible so that they are tingling with the anticipation of the money that you will receive in the near future.
Light the green candle and rub your hands quickly together in the smoke of the flame, until they feel hot and tingly. THEN ( Ask the UNIVERSE for the sum of 500 dollars ). Let the candle burn out itself. Do not blow it out or put it out !
NOTE: This Spell does not work for any other amount of money but 500 dollars, and it works quite fast from (1 to 30 days)!
EXAMPLES WHAT TO SAY !
( I ASK THE UNIVERSE TO BRING ME THE SUM OF 500 DOLLARS )
( I ASK THE UNIVERSE FOR 500 DOLLARS )
( I ASK THE UNIVERSE TO BRING ME 500 DOLLARS )
( I ASK THE UNIVERSE TO RECEIVE 500 DOLLARS )
( I ASK THE UNIVERSE FOR THE SUM OF 500 DOLLARS )
This money spell is designed for making the magical forces delivering luck into your financial path and it does not at all depend on your current financial status or debt. This spell is safe 100% and has no backfires !
Word of advice do as it says or it won’t work ! Do not try changing this spell, for more money or tweaking it up. Then you will see backfires ! You been warned !

Also to many questions about money spells
Yes I have had great luck, lotto winnings, money coming in. Yes to 1000s to 10s of thousands of dollars in money spells that have worked for me. The reason I don’t give them out ! People are to lazy to do them right. To impatient to wait on the money. Don’t do them right and get backlash ! Then cry the blues !

59 Likes

Hi, does it really have to be expressed in dollars or can it be another currency?

3 Likes

As long as you do not exceed 500 dollars USD in another currency it will work.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I will try with 500 HRK ($80.74).

1 Like

How did you come across this spell?

1 Like

Why are you focussing too much on 500 usd

What backfire will I get ?

Now I have done this kind of spell lot of times but I didn’t rub my hands over the flames of candle (now I will do it) I wrote a petition just like you said and keep it under the candle along with some fresh grass…
Later I burn the paper and release it from my mind.

Also I have used green candles ( for abundance) but gold candles are better for acquiring wealth…

3 Likes

People wanted a spell, that does not backfire on them, that don’t depend on wisdom, skill, level of experience, or energy strength. This spell is created to so you can go around all that, a specific amount, no more no less, that works. Changing this spell results in, loss of money not gain of money. This spell does not require oils, herbs, rocks, crystals nothing but the candle and speaking out loud asking for the money and allowing the candle to burn out on its own.

3 Likes

If I dont have a green candle can I use a white?

1 Like

this is what I wanted to know

yes, but the effects won’t be as strong if you have too use another color candle,you just may wait longer about it using a white candle wont change the spell, your just using what you got.

1 Like

Thank you

Here are two more posts of mine, you may find helpful as well to luck and money magic Money Spells all tested and have worked - #15 by Blond
Good luck/money chant

2 Likes

Hello! Did you succeed?

1 Like

Hello! Should I say exactly 500 dollars or can I say the amount in my national currency at the rate on the day of the ritual?

Hi, that’s my old account. yes, it was successful for both me and someone close to me. :slight_smile:

I did it in my own currency, a person close to me got a lot more for the first time than it is in our currency.

1 Like

in my plans to do it,i ll give back feedback.

Hello
Should we wait for burning all of candle or we put candle aside and do other work when the candle is burning ?

1 Like

I think that after we light a candle, we do not move the candle or extinguish it, until it goes out by itself, there is no movement. I recently had the candle go out very soon after it was lit, that month the money didn’t arrive. I think it has to burn to the end.

1 Like

Sounds interesting, I’ll give it a try.
But I never understood why is the green color associated with money. I mean, dollars are green, but other currencies are not. For example, where I live, we use euros, and they are colorful.
Just a thought. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes