I'm about to quit performing wealth magick

Thanks a lot to everybody, this is a very cooperative forum and has good people in it. I think I’m going to follow a path similar to that suggested by iAMmagick. I will let magick alone for a period, and keep meditation as my sole “spiritual” working. When I feel again recharged, maybe I will try with methods kindly suggested (runes, Jason Miller, Bune…).

Hugs for everybody

8 Likes

Your personal astrological configurations can be very insightful for what is likely to work - what area is Jupiter in (luck)? Where is Saturn restricting you? Air heavy charts have a different work style than earth, and so on. Just another piece of “knowing thyself” and it could help you figure out a new approach.

3 Likes

I like to take a multi-faceted approach to my magic to help everything align.

For example, if I am looking for a job, I would start performing rituals that bring opportunities my way, boost my charisma, glamour my applications so that they are more appealing than my competitors, maybe work a few rituals for luck to increase my odds in general. That would be supplementary to my wealth magick.

Wealth is tricky because there are so many factors that can affect it, very similar to love magick in my opinion. I find that doing a few supplementary rituals to give the spirits I work with an easier overall situation helps it work a lot faster.

When all else fails, there’s always the jinn.

Sending you my best for your future wealth endeavors!

8 Likes

You started to visualise
(Thoughts arising about program in the TV)

And after that you started to chant incantations while visualising
(Wait… is it really happening ?)

And in the end, you said “it is done”
(While feeling nothing, and worse, feeling desperate about object of working and yourself)

I’m not writing these to criticise you. But I am trying to show you what happens to most of us. It requires internal discipline, clear and solid desire, belief etc.

2 Likes

Claunek… build a bond, a relationship with him. Blessed be

2 Likes

As the tile suggests it won’t help you with the “big” things, but you can always try and use it as a confidence booster for a start. I’ve been dabbling in magick for the past 2 years, but I would definitely still describe myself as a magickal noob and this thing has worked for me nonetheless.

1 Like

My personal advice is to do wealth rituals last. Prioritize purification. You can find purification rituals with a short search. Do these rituals regularly. then ask a high-ranking demon, preferably a king, to break any energies that negatively affect you. For example, you can perform your ritual by calling King Purson, King Belial and King Bael in order at certain periods and saying “The curse from my ancestors and all the negative energy on me has been broken”. Additionally, seek help from Raphael during the Jupiter day and hour. You will see developments within 3 months at the latest…

7 Likes

Can I ask how do you glamour the applications?

do you think that its not your place to be employed anymore?

your’e 50 right? Maybe its time for you to start a business, market yourself as an independent contractor or mentor

3 Likes

Here is something a little radical. But I think it could help a ton if you do it properly. Psychedelics. LSD to be specific. No more than 2 hits or 300ug. Determine the spirit you trust and wish to petition then plan ahead of time the day or evening you will take the LSD. Planning is very important when dealing with something this powerful as is a good night’s sleep. If for any reason you feel too tired on the ritual day, move it to another day when you will be better rested. Test your product for adulterants before consumption and if you don’t know anything about LSD educate yourself before consuming. Check your local laws and understand what risk you may be taking if any.

Prepare the ritual before ingesting and be somewhere safe when you perform it.

The ultimate goal of including this substance with ritual is to open your crown chakra so you will be able to communicate with spirits like they are 1ft away from you. It will erase any doubt you may have about these things once you hear their voice and feel their energy as it was intended without any psychological blocks. It will also show you the true nature of our reality, which is much closer to the movie “The Matrix” than you would ever believe.

I have had absolutely transcendental experiences doing this. HUGELY BENEFICIAL!

GoodLuck

3 Likes

If I were to do it, I would use runes paired with a request to a spirit or using my own servitor.

1 Like

I thought you were me for a moment :joy:

I’ve had the same issue. I felt called by Azazel and did a blood pact 2x a day am and pm fir 30 days. Asked for general help so that I could afford to live without the endless struggling to do so. And… nothing. Like they are just laughing at you. Yep been there. Still there. Tried Bune Clauneck, nada, Lucifuge Roficale wouldn’t give me the time of day and never even answered me. Why is this the case for some people? Do we smell funny or something? Very irritating

2 Likes

Welcome @Dragoo It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I really felt your post, something about how you typed it your frustration was palpable.

You got some excellent advice here. In my earlier posts I was kinda in the same boat as you after being fired from a job I really liked it took me 2 years to find a new one. It’s always good to do clearance work when faced with situations like these, bathing in baking soda and also bathing in ammonia. Or whatever it is you choose to cleanse with. Not only that try to not be very specific about what type of job or even industry when you are doing these spells. I am a bit surprized that Henry Archer did not work for you and would encourage you to give his book another shot. I have found with the book that it is critical that you focus on the steps and your intention to get max results i.e. do not let your mind stray when doing the rituals.

In terms of jobs too I think it is useful to do spells to get employers to like you. Glamour spells, personality spells etc. Employers these days are hiring people that they like first and foremost. Often they are hiring people that they would view as friends.

In the job hunting process I used those same cards in spells with the demons incense, candles etc and directly spoke from my heart my desires and asked for assistance while promising public praise. In the past I don’t think people found me very likable but I have done a lot of occult work to be friendlier and to be liked my people.

Also let us not forgot the basics, refreshing the CV i.e. format, placement of certain key accomplishments and qualifications.

I would also suggest books by Ben Woodcroft. I wish you all the best in your job hunt.

1 Like

Why would you have to sign a blood pact twice a day for a month? Contracts are only signed once, right?

Looking back, I didn’t really have long-lasting results from working with demons. 90% of the time, nothing happened. The other 10%, it’s was very, very short-term.

But if I go ask an something from an angel… I just get results. It takes a bit longer, but they always come through. Same thing with saints (yeah, the catholic martyrs), they’re also incredibly fast to deliver results to me.

Clearly, demons have worked well for lots of other people, so it’s not that they don’t “work.” I think it might have to do more with our own vibrational affinity and also with what we carry from our ancestry.

Magick doesn’t have to be hard. Sacrifices are not necessary (I never offered any, now that I think of it). Find the type of spirit that just “clicks” with you (you can tell the difference from results, not feelings), and stick to working with them.

2 Likes

@Telson

There are times things like that happens, I had similar experience doing a lot of wealth magick for a very long period of time but results were little or none at all most of times.

But so far if there are blockages on your path of wealth no amount of Wealth Magick that you will can manifest anything till you remove the blockages.

Blockages can be from curses to mental obstacles, it’s up for you to look what your blockages may be.

Though I said blockages but other factors may hinder your manifestation for results it’s better before you proceed perform divination to look what is preventing you for your magick to work.

Observe the situation first then proceed doing magick because magick now is crafted in ways even a complete beginner might get good results.

Good luck

1 Like

I would first concetrate on my inner soul before starting manifesting anything in lower magic.

Only when the inner cups are filled or overbrimming and its visions are cleared ill allow myself to use this energy to manifest wealth in any way .Wich is than dominantly inclined with my true inner nature, needs and desires ,not really just out of despair.

Otherwhise that will hold no fullfillment nor a fruitfull and lasting ground when its here, period.

There’s a servitor name Mantis, She’s very fast

King Paymon helped me to find a Job

To me sounds weird that health magik worked but no wealth magik, idk but if You find out let us know

2 Likes

Well, finally I made it. I got a job! (not a very well paid one, but a job to cope with my monthly expenses, and that’s all I needed at this moment).

I followed the following process:

As I said, I focused only on meditation. Given that I was going to mentally chant a mantra, I chose one for prosperity from Lakshmi (Om Gaja Lakshmi Namaha). I chanted 30 minutes a day during 40 days, before bed.

After this month and a half, I did a Bune pathworking for 2 days, and switched to Pendralion because I feel more affinity to him. I meditated chanting “Pendralion” as a mantra, and after that meditation, I asked him for granting “prosperity coming into my life” (that way I left more possibilities open, not just a job)
And voila! Bingo!

Since I am “deaf” to spirits, I cannot ascertain who is responsible of this success. Maybe Lakshmi made my environment favorable for the prosperity seeds to germinate, and Bune and/or Pendralion made the rest.

Therefore I want to publicly thank Pendralion, Bune and Lakshmi for providing me with this job when I was on the verge of robbing a bank :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And of course, to all members who provided their insights and generosity trying to help :hugs:

10 Likes