Good luck/money chant

Some good luck, for everyone :wink:

1. Good Luck Chant - Wondering magic bring to me, In this life the luck I need,
    So all my angles can be seen, And thus fulfill my every dream, Combined earth and fire,
    Bring forth my hearts desire, Guardians of the sea, Keep all harm from me.

2. Good Luck 100% Chant - I invoke the God and Godesses
    to turn the tables upside down, Give me good luck bless be. Very simple invoke chant. Can’t get any easier then this one folks

3. Full Days Luck - Close your eyes and focus. Push all worries from your mind. After you have reached a meditative state, simply chant the following: “Spirit, earth, air, water, and fire. Come to me and give me what I desire. Waves of luck fall down on me and complete my wishes effortlessly. May this spell take toll for one whole day and after midnight strikes, may it go away. As I will, so mote it be.” The spell lasts until midnight.

4. Good Day - relaxed, and chant the following:
    God and Goddess hear me say,
    make tomorrow a very good day,
    take out everything that is bad and cruel,
    and replace it with things that are wonderful,
    SO MOTE IT BE!

5. Good Luck Smart - Spirits, send the words from all across the land, Allow me to absorb them through the touch of either hand, For 24 hours, from 7 to 7, I will understand all meanings Of the words, from here to heaven.’’ If you give the best concentration on this spell This one really does work well, used it a lot. Great success

6. This one is a classic seen it around a lot - for you and sending someone luck.
    Imagine yourself (or someone you want to have luck) is in a field full of clovers. Now you/they bend down and pick up a four leaf clover. Then say The winds of change I feel tonight, The waters are calm and the sky is bright, Luck be mine, come into me, my desires are true, so mote it be This does require 5 minutes of meditating before doing.

7. Money Chant:
    A decent money chant that does work I have used, its one of my favorite ones for fast easy bucks, you can gain 75 to 200 $ from it in a week. Fast working side cash.
    Meditate for this one at least 10 to 20 minutes, Think about waves of money falling down on you. Then Chant 'Waves of cash come over me, pull me out to the green sea, Tides of coins wash onto me, as I say so mote it be.

37 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing! :grin:

2 Likes

Good Share lad

2 Likes

you all are very welcome, combining them all would bring some major excellent fortune into your life.

4 Likes

Haha thats what i did I just read off the whole list, I assumed it popped into my feed for a reason!

1 Like

Excuse the ignorance, but what’s the difference between the first Luck chant and the Good Luck 100% one?

And what is Good Luck Smart exactly?

1 Like

One is to manifest desires out, other one is too overturn things that block those desires, from manifesting, and smart one is to increase your understand of everything around you without questioning it you’ll just know the answers.

3 Likes

@Blond how many times do i have a chant this can i multiple times?

These chants do work. I ordered things online and I got them very fast,
won several times at a card game with my friends (I mean I was lucky to get the cards that I needed, was it luck or just a coincidence? I guess I’ll never know but it was so funny to win)
my mom bought me a new phone (well it was recently my birthday though she told me that she was just gonna give me money but I guess she changed her mind)

I’ve just been feeling more lucky this week

5 Likes

UPDATE:
I forgot to say that I also got money out of nowhere.
This is crazy though (for me not for ya’ll) but I’M EATING TACOS AT HOME TONIGHT. You guys don’t understand. My dad never wants to do that and always says no but today he agreed!
And I’m getting a ride home today aswell (I always have to take to bus to and from school).

I’ve had so much bad luck for a few weeks and I wanted to see if there was something I could do to change it and I found these chants that helped

7 Likes

How to do good luck for everything? Can sit with candles doing chat how many times?