Pserheles' method to enhance any spell

Hello everyone, so I’ve just recently started forming a bond with this entity named Pserheles. This is his Olympian/Greek god name, but every culture calls him a different name, I’m going to stick with Pserheles for simplicity though. According to him he is married to Lilith, one of her husbands, and he overpowered Zeus and many other supreme gods many times. So I’ve decided to ask him, after summoning him, how one would go about making any spell more effective. This is what he said.

“Focusing all of your energy into either your left or right hand before doing the spell.
Left if it’s an offensive spell and right if you want to help people/yourself.”

So yeah, this was Pserheles’ advice to successful spell enhancement. He taught me an alchemical formula that turns paper into gold, but since the ingredients are mostly composed of fantasy items, I’m not gonna upload it unless someone asks for it, in which case it would be for the sake of information.

2 Likes

This is very questionable.

And how, exactly, does focusing energy into your hand enhance a spell? Chanelling energy into the hands is a very common technique for healing, and charging tools, so what about this method is any different from what is usually done?

You’ve been practicing magick for barely four months, according to your introductory post two days ago, and mainly Spare-style sigils at that, but now, all of a sudden, you are summoning gods and channelling information? It’s feels a bit suspect, to be honest, as you seem to be swallowing everything you’re being told without questioning any of it.

5 Likes

It wasn’t me who summoned him. It was my friend. As for the “how”, I don’t really know but my friend said he did it with a few sigils and it worked pretty well. So I thought it would be worth sharing.

1 Like

My first instinct is that this is a parasite in which case banish and cleanse. There is a helpful guide on this very forum on how to do this

However the key thing that differentiates parasites from actual entities are “real tangible results”

Give this a try and if it doesn’t work then it is likely a parasite. Don’t feed it anymore energy.

You say your friend summoned him but this is a good experience for you to test whether your friend is bullshitting you and to see if this works. Nothing is a better teacher than personal experience

3 Likes

I agree. I shall try this with one of my next sigils.

1 Like

Likely a parasite, especially with th fake flex and the not-helpful palm info. If you want it permanently dealt with, let me know and we’ll work it over Private Message so someone doesn’t create a lesser version of it by seeing it here.

4 Likes

Okay, if you really believe he’s a parasite then I don’t mind dealing away with him. After all I’m here to learn and improve. Though when my friend summoned him he said that a crack appeared on the crystal he was using (quartz) which really upsets me because this entity’s energy must be strong. Keep in mind that my friend has dealt with many powerful entities and according to him, “none have had the same mental energy”. But again, if you think he’s not safe, then please help me deal with him. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Heading out the door to work. I’ll hit you up later.

2 Likes

PM’ed. For everyone else’s knowledge, I’m planning on calling it, determining if it’s just a liar or if it has also been causing issues for anyone. Then I’ll make a determination. I may also call up Lilith for shigs.

6 Likes

Welcome @celesteariadne It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Very possible, or he might be talking to an entity that is an impostor or parasite pretending to be this entity that is feeding off his desire to be special, or he might be telling the trusth and maybe this "pserheles " is just not that great. Or maybe it’s a servitor/egeregore. I wouldn’t say it’s that important: results are what matter.

We call this UPG (Unverified Personal Gnosis) around here. Until it’s verified by a couple of others independently finding the same info without being primed, then it’s “unverified” and you just take it that he believes it and don’t worry too much. Definitely don’t believe anything random unless you yourself experience it. You can be polite and all, but the we don’t know one way or the other.

I keep a bucket in my mind called the “that’s interesting” bucket, and stuff like this just goes in there and I hold off judgement until I get more info. Which may never come, but I don’t really act on things in the “that’s Interesting” bucket, they’re just curiosities.

Nothing. Wait and see if you get results or not: the proof of the pudding is in the eating. :smiley:

Do make sure your psychic protections and spiritual hygiene spiritual hygiene are on point, especially if you just evoked a random unknown and didn’t set up protections first… and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at detecting and avoiding impostors and parasites.

For reference:
The rules are here
The posting guidelines are here in the FAQ
The Terms of Service are here

No it doesn’t :joy:

Definitely don’t allow a system to threaten you into “not leaving” whatever that means. Fuck him, if you think he’s deluded then his curses are in his imagination too. I’ve been “cursed” by a lot of delusional people: nothing happens, ever. Cussed out, yeah, real magick: they have NO idea.

If you don’t know what it’s supposed to do why did you do it?? Do you also eat weird looking food without asking what it is? Or pop pills without checking what they are and the side effects? yeah, don’t do that.

Take control of your sovereignty and be in charge of your energy, protect your energy, and it will protect you.

The most I can find is that he’s the fairly recent discovery (1 year ago-ish, 2022) by a user on reddit that has since been deleted. That users UPG seems to be verified by a couple of people, one of whom spammed his amazing success finding his… phone… with the entities help. I hope there’s more to him than that because that is completely underwhelming. Dunno, maybe he’s doing the rounds on discord or something.

The Wayback Machine luckily archive it here: https://web.archive.org/web/20220810133751/https://www.reddit.com/r/LeftHandPath/comments/wk78td/anybody_familiar_with_pserheles/

But who knows if that’s honest anyway. It may or may not be the “friend” mentioned by the OP - who you will notice posted this and then never came back, so it does look a bit…weak, for context.

This OP posted for only 2 weeks, didn’t read more than 7h, looked at all of 30 topics, their intro (you can see it from the profile - Rayan aka Tiffany was a newbie from Morocco), is like something out of manga (they wanted to walk on water too) and they may have left quickly just having realised that magick is a bit more involved than “hum a spell and hey presto”.

This is not the way to gain any kind trust for your magick being legit, to be honest.

As such, so far I wouldn’t pay any attention to “Pserheles”, not when there are so many time-tested entitles with great results people have reported in over and over again. I would say come back to this one when you have gained experience with approaches that are proven to work for thousands of mages over hundreds if not thousands of years - that will give you a decent baseline and then you’ll know what you’re dealing with with this unknown.

1 Like

TYSM.

The guy who is teaching me is from morocco. Also there was a small anti pserheles movement, but it stopped, also their leader became a stimulant + alcohol addict.

And he IS having real powers.

I initially did not know he was a cult leader, and that spells can have such an immediate effect. I felt it was some religious stuff.

But, how do i get rid of his energy and the servitors?

I would say, if that worked for you you should take all the credit. You’re the one who is doing the magick and making it work, and allowing it to work when it’s done for you. There are schools of through that say that everything is just hooks for our minds to work off and there is nothing outside the self. I’m not of that school but I get the point and do agree the practitioner is paramount, and that’s you in any case.

It’s called “banish and cleanse.”

There are many ways to do this, they all operate by removing unwanted energy of any kind, entity or residual, from both you (cleanse) and your space (banish).

We have a bunch of information here, seeing as you’re newer, I’d recommend reading through this lot to familiarise yourself with a bunch of these idea, and then pick the ones that appeal to your energy the most - they’ll be easier and more successful that way.

For example, some people banish via the LBRP, and it’s powerful, but me, I prefer to smudge and use my own sovereignty.

If you identify specific entities you don’t want around then we have more targeted workings for that:

TYSM

i did a bit of looking about and co incidentally found some info etc…

It is an entity who is manipulating/brain controlling others. Showing a bit of power so the other person thinks Pserheles is a God, or rather his spiritual self. It then captures him spiritually(?) and saps energy. Perhaps it can also cause hallucinations/delusions.

But he isnt very powerful. The spell/chant was very weak as per others. So a bluffing entity.

Also tysm for the tutorials, will help a lot.

Is it though? Have you personally evoked it and had a conversation? “Poking around is called speculation, this is not magically helpful.

So, that’s lovely but again, we have established this is UPG, the entity was “found” by one specific person a year ago, the original post is literally linked above, and this idea that it’s a god disagrees with that persons UPG.

God vs thoughtform vs lesser entity bluffing, we have no idea and it’s not helpful to blow hot air found on the internet.

My suggestion is if you want to get know more about this thing, talk to it yourself, don’t guess, speculate or jump on the fiction bandwagon, never blindly assume anything you read online is accurate: that’s the fastest way to look very silly… find out what WORKS for you though direct practical experience.

Otherwise you are wasting your time and filling your head with what’s probably made up larping and a worst, if it’s a tool for some dude to create a cult around its possible even a version of him, in which case no wonder it’s weak.

On behalf of those before me, you’re absolutely welcome for the tutorials: I think they’d say the same thing, USE them to go see for yourself what this thing is about,

TYSM

i understand, also it was a wording issue on my end.

ty, i am learning a lot, this space is amazing, needs more credit and attention.