Protection from black magic attack -help!

help am under attack from black magic group , small ritual magic group , cant do anything myself as am newbie and also they nix anything i do . can anyone help ?

2 Likes

Just copying this info in here since it’s relevant, and you are right to make a new post as the intros thread is for intros :slight_smile:

So, you’ve come to a forum where we hope to empower you to learn and perform your own magick, and we have a Request Thread for spell begging if you’d like to post a request for free work there… :smiley:

1. what are the symptoms of this attack that make you feel that this IS a psychic attack?
  2. what did you read that makes you think this group is responsible?
  3. What is the motivation of the group
  4. What have you tried so far?
  5. Why do you feel what you have tried is being negated?

You can do a LOT actually. All humans are born psychic and magickal, you just have to try. Stand in your power, you are not weak. We will talk you through and I suggest some basic spiritual hygiene first. Start with the first link in this thread - the Mirror Shield.

1 Like

Mod note: ALL and any work done through BALG forums MUST be completely absolutely FREE, free. This includes payment in kind such as reviews and testimonials. It is also against the rules to leverage this forum for promoting services.

In addition please note there is a 90 day period of activity required before new members may offer free work.

One post removed.

2 Likes

My bad honest mistake.

1 Like

I was in your position years ago as I did not work with demons and did not have much experience with magickal attacks. At the time my colleagues and I kept poking the bear and kicking the hornets nest to dismantle a real demonic cult.

The first thing you should do is pray to your ancestors every day to protect you. If you believe in any higher powers you can/should pray for protection.

Do good things for others, volunteer, etc. You can feel better about yourself and show the world you are meant to be here and can benefit.

Simply get some air, chill. It’s easier said than done by knowing that those people can’t do sh!t to you, and I’ve been there in that position with several people petitioning demons, angels, and doing graveyard work to kill me.

If you have the funds or can get them online in other ways, then I’d suggest getting the books Magickal Protection by Damon Brand, and Angels of Wrath by either Adam Blackthorne or Gordon Winterfield. I forgot which gallery of magick author wrote that one, but they’re great for newbies.

Also you can do a classic freezer spell. Get their pictures and/or write their names, place it into a plastic bottle or bag, and fill it half way with vinegar and salt. Pray over it, then seal it and place it in the back of a freezer. This works wonders even with anonymous online profiles.

Thanks for lengthy reply .Have prayed to ancestors and Higher powers , not working. Have always done good things , particularly for local animal shelter , but generally. Cant chill , part of work against me is having my cat taken , so have to try to get him back. I dont own a freezer ! Is not anonymous , is relative who has bullied me for years , now out of control. will look into those books

1 Like

Am psychic enough to percieve it but also just very obvious things , group is run by distant , deranged , relative who is blatent about attacking me .Motivation - honestly think they got themselves possessed ,also they are being mislead by their guides. Have tried v simple spells but they clear energy from them , plus massive interference when i try to do readings for myself , seemingly they have my crown chakra blocked.

Thanks for lengthy reply .Have prayed to ancestors and Higher powers , not working. Have always done good things , particularly for local animal shelter , but generally. Cant chill , part of work against me is having my cat taken , so have to try to get him back. I dont own a freezer ! Is not anonymous , is relative who has bullied me for years , now out of control. will look into those books

posted request in request thread thankyou