Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

So weird that you wrote that when I was I talking about rage with someone else.

Can I get a scan of this picture?

Cool

I saw an image of you observing other people , EA Koetting being one of them , and trying to mimic rituals they were doing , “ he will have success in his endeavors “

1 Like

You talking about E.A. Koetting? That’s a given that he’ll have succes in his endeavors. Lol.

I was reading you not EA , you will have success

Lol. Thanks for the clarification. I figured but wasn’t 100% sure is why I asked. Thank you again.

Be blessed

I see a women shrouded in shadow, I step forward and tell you I mean no harm, you can trust me.
The shadows recede I see a women with brown hair done up, with pearls in it, a white dress, you stand proud and tall and step forward to me. I ask to scan you more to see your energy, some stagnant energy you need to get rid of. Decent energy channels, decent size chakra’s.
Dark energy surrounds you protecting you.
Slimy oily black energy is trying to reach you, be on your guard he means you harm.

1 Like

Fudge he is showing up in scans now, has the slimy black energy attached or is it still trying, because it hard to get rid of last time and opened myself up a few months ago.

Also thank you.

I’ll read this afternoon.

1 Like

It’s still trying to attach, its getting close now. Be careful

1 Like

Is he gaining power?

1 Like

Slowly. I see many faces and one screaming after scanning the oily energy.

1 Like

@Nostre

When scanning you I see this mass of firey energy, the heat starts out like a candle flame that grows into a large inferno. This feels like your elemental energy with air being not as prominent in your energy as fire. When I look at your energy system your energy body is quite large, there’s extended chakras outside your body on your back like wings, looking at your chakras they dont seem to have any stagnation but they don’t follow the usual human-like layout/blueprint, there is also one chakra that extends almost like a tail, I see your minor chakras are also decently clean but don’t look like they are really focused on as much as the major chakras, Your pathways are large as well, which shows me that this is part of what you are but also shows your energy is good for large bursts/flow.

When I listen to your energy it sounds like a loud hissing sound, but not like an animal, this sound is very high pitched along with the smell of your energy is like wood being set on fire, the smell is smokey and around your pathways it’s like this extra layer of protection.

2 Likes

That is correct. Im a draconic soul. Fire is my primary element not taking into account my race’s element of darkness. Yes I have a tail, so spot on chakra wise. Your pretty good, very accurate including my energy smell. Thank you Velenos.

2 Likes

Anyone wants a scan @ me or reply to this

1 Like

Hello, I’ve been really wanting a scan, would be wonderful to have one~
Most importantly a chakras/third eye scan cuz Im wondering how my third eye/astral senses are progressing energetically :slight_smile:

Would love a trade, any takers?

What do you see?

I’ll trade with you.

Awsome! Do you want me to start or do you feel like it? Also here or PM?

1 Like