Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Entirely up to you, and I don’t mind here

I saw an image of you trying to forcibly water a plant , the plant being your astral senses , and no matter what you did it was failing , you were wrestling with the plant more than anything else “ the best thing he can do is work on self improvement , this way , powers will naturally come to him “

1 Like

@Teras390

when scanning you the first thing that comes is these thick black tendrils that pull me into your system, I see your chakras which present to me like these dark purple flames that burn and give off this cold feeling instead of hot. Your energy is this firey black energy that burns through your pathways, but it does not harm your pathways of course, but rather it seems to burn away stagnation which shows why your energy body doesn’t seem to have any dirty clogged energy within it.

Your energy in feeling is like a cold fire, but the sound comes to me as this hollow tunnel, like air blowing through a wide tunnel making it sound deep and almost like a waling sound, the smell your energy gives off is almost like a sour tinge, like if you were to smell a lemon peel and the tinge hits your nose.

I look further into your energy body to your core and it’s this large black crystaline orb that emits the same black flame with purple tint as your chakras but more potent and the density of your energy is much more compact here like this intense feeling of gravity.

3 Likes

Would you do a scan on me? I’m still learning about myself and I am very interested in learning more. Also have a picture I’d like scanned if you’re willing?

Hey, may I get a scan from you? :eyes: :eyes:

@Teras390 you can do mine here

I will do it as soon as I get home, I am slow because stuff gets in the way. Sorry about that but rest assured it will be done before five.

1 Like

All good mate.

If I’d sum the experience up in a word it’s intense. Essentially what I ended up seeing was this. After attempting to connect to your third eye I attempted to view your physical form as I remember it from a picture on here. Then pretty quickly it grew in size and changes rather rapidly into that of some kind of humanoid satyr like being. I’ll explain;

The being had a green good covering most of it’s face however you could see most of the cheekbones and eyes, the eye color was veiled like you’d imagine or rather had a white pearl like color. And horns protruding from underneath the hood which was curved like and titlted L that appeared to shining with a dim light in the scenery. Being was standing at the very least six feet tall, and is male with an upper body that was bare but pale with some odd swirling symbols I’ll have to draw them as I can’t explain them. And as odd as it sounds it has hooves for feet It was as if part of the lower body below the waist was obscured by the mist of the environment it was standing (which was a dimly lit swap) the being appeared to be gathering energy from dragon (leylines) lines, a total of five that appeared tp me as neon dark blue and not flaming but well the energy that was pulled towards it that radiated from the cracks in the earth was in that color, and behaved like slow burning flames if you can imagine that.

I attempted to get a look at the overall aura and energetic make up of you. What I got was instead of the regular colors of the chakras, yours where well golden white more or less. The aura felt as dense as the air does before a thunder storm and the pathways appeared having literal lightning running through them. The energy that moves there certainly looked like it. I “zoom out” and I see black mist gathering around the being and I can see what I’d call shades, human skulls with their spine and arms visible but no legs, composed of a silvery and black color made out of the mist that see me and surrounds you creating a sphere and then seemingly making you disappear before my inner vision.

A lot of stuff comes to mind here, I can share my interpretation here along with the drawing if you want to? I apologize for my slow response lots of work as of late. I’ll be faster next time.

1 Like

@Teras390 that is very interesting and I’d like to hear your interpretation and drawing please

1 Like

Hey can I please get a scan from you? I am new so I am learning and practicing this . I want to see spirits around me and our relationships! :blush: Thanks in advance! :slight_smile::grin::frog::blush::pig:

If anyone wants a reading @ me

Can someone offer me a reading on my financial future? @NailOH

I saw an image of large amounts of money on fire “ this will continue for months on end “

On fire like burning up or a burnless fire? Weird. Thanks though.

Burning up , meaning financially difficulty is to happen soon for a few months

Hahaha! I’m already going through that lol! But I appreciate the clarification. Thank you.

Future readings are more tarot/oracle based not scan based.

Even then you’ll get one or more possibilities that are heavily based on your actions or inaction.

1 Like

@Teras390

were the swirls similar to this?:

Np