Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Well to be honest it the center of my sigil, its not a dot. Its what we called 8 pointing star

1 Like

Do me a favour? Donā€™t take my word for it, ask other people! Get other readings! another opinion is betterā€¦then when you have knowledge of 3 people, then make your decision mateā€¦

1 Like

Sure i will do thatā€¦ but thanks for your opinion or telling your own knowledge about it

8 pointed star? Why ask me what your sigil means? If you already know? Lolā€¦I have told you what I have scanned/feeled make your own choice friend! X

Hoho, this is still goin on huh, well then Iā€™ll give anyone a scan as long as they scan back. Let me know through PM, if you wanna exchange.

can i get a scan pleasee!!

Done

If anyone wants to scan trade let me know. Depending on the time, I may return/begin scan the next day.

I saw an image of you observing the rites of others and looking at them , ā€œ he sees the results of others and is eager to mimic them ā€œ , ā€œ what is best for him right now is time and patience ā€œ

1 Like

Accurate, thank you for the scan NailOH.

someone scan me? :eyes:

@Velenos I see a man sitting on a wooden throne, horns come from his head like antlers, facial structure similar to a fae. Black dreads, tanned skin. earth energy, strong potent unlike most Iā€™ve scanned. Your energy system is running good, no stagnant energy. Wider pathways/bigger chakras then most people I scanned, you actually use your energy instead of relying on others to do the heavy lifting.
So how did I do?

1 Like

Very accurate, earth energy is part of my energy as well, thank you for taking the time to scan me

1 Like

No problem! I love working on my skills and scanning others. I stopped doing it lately, so im going to start doing it again lol. Thank you for the feedback!
Do you want to scan me back later? If you dont want to you dont have to.

Can I get a scan?

1 Like

I will scan you back

1 Like

I can give you a scan in the morning if thats okay?

1 Like

Yes. Thank you.

1 Like

I saw an image of the hulk , you have a horrid temper , you might think not , but you do , I saw an image next of you trying to claw away the negative parts of your personality and of your soul , youā€™re on the path of self improvement , which is good

1 Like