Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Okay so when I started I was really intimidated it seemed like you were a Demi human floating with bat wing in a black sky with a red moon and banner streak if red across the sky. I immediately went on the defense and shadow figures below you attacked me. I broke free and asked if I could help. When you agreed I was teleported to a sort of bench. And first thing that struck me we’re your eyes they were bright yellow with a slit like a snake and then they changed to sharingans (from Naruto) I associate these with distrought individual who have been “cursed” to what others cannot. It seemed you were carrying the weight of a sort of heros. Reconciling your own happiness with trying to add value and acknowledge the needs of others. You’ve been out into a high position of power the quote"with great power comes great responsibility" seems to be the underlying message from this interaction. You had said “it’s hard to carry this weight sometimes” just then a large back pack appeared on you back. I said you may carry this weight but I can help lighten the load. I asked how you thought you impacted the lives of others. “Do you think the people who come in contact with you are better off now after talking to you or before?” You didn’t answer but I got the feeling of “before”. I said (while unpacking some of your baggage) when you add value to other’s lives they’re bound to reciprocate, but you need to take into account yourself as well. You have many demons and being surrounding you ready to help all you have to do is call. Azazel is standing by waiting to be summoned and talk to you more about you journey and how you can help add value to others. And if you ever need to work on your and heal Angel Michael and Belial are ready on standby. Lucifer is watching over you I know you can do good frendo!

1 Like

If you ever doubt your reading abilities again I will fuck you up big time

Very Accurate Read :ok_hand:

2 Likes

How to Power Sense: For those who say they have no skill/How to Sense Another Persons Energy there ya gooo

1 Like

Hell yes for accuracy
I work with Sasuke on the Astral from time to time and got that ability :ok_hand::joy:

1 Like

“OH!” THANK GOD :joy::joy::joy: I literally said “Oh” out loud in relief haha. Thanks man I appreciate that a lot I’m glad I got it right and that it was valuable to you. You add a lot to this community and Magick in general and I just wanted to thank you! I’ve read a lot of what you post and I wasn’t joking when I said you’re one of the most intellectual people I’ve met. You and lady Eva both really blessed my mind sometimes! I’m glad I was able to help and I will keep confidence in myself and my practice! :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::raised_hands:

2 Likes

BRO TEACH ME! :joy::joy::tired_face::tired_face: Them shits are brazy cool. I love Sasuke and always understood him from a weird point of view. All the Sharigan users really. I’m sorry if I’m fan girling too much or sucking you off too hard but you’re one of the coolest people I’ve “met”! Is this what it feels like to meet a celebrity?

1 Like

Thank you! uwu uwu

Lololol kinda got my hands full but ill keep you in mind :ok_hand:

1 Like

Lmao I love how it was written by @Micah too! :joy::joy::joy: Very ironically humorous universe!

1 Like

Ikr i planned it all along HAHA

Now who can scan me here

1 Like

Anybody up for scanning me?

1 Like

Anyone want to scan me… Any spirits around me that want to work with me?

3 Likes

what kind of info does one receive after scanning someone?

1 Like

Sure let’s trade.

1 Like

Okay you’ll have to be patient sorry I need to charge my phone and stuff just came up.

2 Likes

That’s fine… I wi get to you soon.

1 Like

I see you with white wings. You are very happy and positive. Your energy has a lot of light in it. But your aura is blue in color.
Your throat chakra seems a little clogged or something. Other wise your chakras are fine.
I feel like Marax is someone around you.

2 Likes

@FantomGirl Can you do a scan for spirits around me?

1 Like

Sure @chi