Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I’m glad you didn’t leave!

I kept hearing norse in my head and seen this triangle in my 3rd eye.
I seen a demon drinking out a cup of blood… he didn’t speak, he just stared at me.

3 Likes

“EXCALIBUR!”

The first thing I hear screamed at the top of someone’s lungs. I heard a boy laughing and food being eaten.
This pile of orange and pink energy radiated from the center of a room that in was in.

2 Likes

@OnionKnight trade?

2 Likes

Trade anyone?

2 Likes

sure

2 Likes

I see a girl with four arms and two rods protruding from her head. There is a ghostly energy between the two rods. She is focusing on sending and receiving energy through these rods. Your skin is light brown with dark brown stripes. Eyes are a radiant blue green. Reminds me of a star seed.
I see a white wolf behind with the same eyes, behind you watching your back. You need to let your guides guide you. I believe you should allow them to lead you. They have your highest good in mind.

2 Likes

Mmm… Yes i didn’t leave thank you for your support.
Blood… Yes. Blood i love blood. Lol.

2 Likes

You seem like a kind soul, you complained about your feet hurting and they were red. Maybe some grounding work your throat was blue and when i asked you said you needed to talk to your dog. And I asked who’s your dog and you said Max. You said you missed him.
Idk I’m hoping to helps :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah :slight_smile:

I seen a massive sun flower blooming in the spring, the yellow petals glew bright and strong. Seconds later a dragon came blasting out the middle part of the sunflower.
The dragon was young and didn’t have all his… feathers? The scales that he did have were white and his claws opal.
Fangs like a snake, and I felt this power flowing off of the dragons body.

" Power, bring it forth "

The dragon starts fly towards me at full speed and right before he hits me dashes right towards the sky.
As I look up this shiny object fell from the sky.
It was one of his feathers; as it touched my hands I seen an Angel’s face

2 Likes

Its accurate… My dogs name isn’t max but i have a dog… Or i did (my “soul mate” of a dog) but i have another dog.

2 Likes

Hmm yeah idk why I got Max, still working out the kinks I suppose!

2 Likes

No it was good… The feet thing is correct lol.

2 Likes

I haven’t got a clue how to talk to them :unamused: working on it man

2 Likes

that’s super cool

2 Likes

oh you don’t need to talk to them to let them lead you. Just say “guides I allow you to guide me, please guide me!”
remember to thank them
Visualize your hand going out and spirits leading you towards your highest good.
but you also have to give up that control in order for them to step in. Trust in them.

1 Like

right hold on loves.

1 Like

:eyes: i will try

2 Likes

I would like a scan of my overall energy. How my energy body feels and how it appears.

1 Like

What the heck haha idk what any of this mean especially the energy part. Excalibur like the sword? I visualize swords as a part of my healing with A.A. Michael yesterday. Maybe inner child? I used to love my play sword when I was younger.

2 Likes

Yeah you should look into it. I am glad it was accurate.

2 Likes