Pictures of Altars

I have strongly considered taking a good scan of this circle or even recreating it on my iPad with a drawing app then having it silk-screened on the breast of a black t-shirt or even a larger print in the middle of the chest on the shirt. It could easily be worn as an undershirt to work - whatever.

The only reason I did not was because it is EAK’s design and 1.) There may be some copy-protective mojo on it and 2.) It simply may not be effective if I copy it in such a manner.

I also considered placing a sigil for Belial or Azazel in the center before printing it. I’m not big on “binding” demons in protective circles. Not my thing. Seems downright unfriendly towards them but as I understand it THIS PARTICULAR CIRCLE is not a protective circle. It is simply a demonic (or even angelic if you choose) “Bat Signal” for the spirits you want to evoke/invoke. According to EAK it is designed to be an open and friendly invitation with no intended binding effects at all.

My Altar dedicated to Lamastu and Lilith, my personal deities, whom i worship above all. Always one with me in mind, body and spirit…always at my side, to protect, direct, teach, love and guide. Blessed Be.

17 Likes

If I remember correctly you used to work with the Norse. Do you still do that?

1 Like

Not really. I even let my membership in the Troth lapse this year. Odin will always be a force to aspire to for me and hold a place in my heart as my first and most longstanding patron of 15 years, but my time as a heathen has officially come to an end.

3 Likes

It’s common I think it’s called the empty or open hand practice

So its not a typical altar, but since it’s name and meaning and history i think this post will fit in here.
I went to the Brocken yesterday as some sort of pilgrimage.
A while ago i gained the gnosis that my need for traveling is more than just the will to go to diffrent places. It is of great importance for my spiritual development. actually for everybody’s spirituality, traveling is VERY beneficial.
One of the goals i have is to visit many places around the world that has been of great importance to our witch ancestors.
The Brocken and the Hexenaltar mountain is one of them.

After the hike i planned to do some sort of ritual.
A dedication rite to our witch ancestors, a moment for respect for the soil and it’s magnificent history and influence.
I did this by meditating while i was on the altar and chanted the Othala Rune as sign of my deepest respect for the soil and gratitude.
when i left i decided to pull out a hair and to offer it to the place.
Not something fancy or so, but it was the Love and intention which was important.
After i offered the hair, right before i wanted to turn away i saw this:

If you look in the middle you can see on your left the Algiz rune and right from it the Gebo rune.
In an instant i felt this was a sign of the Gods, The Divine or however some wants to call it of not only appreciation, but as a sign that The Gods will treat us and exchange with us what we exchange with them.
I’ve followed my will by going there and i will continue following my Will and dedicate my life to it.
Succeeding in reaching this destination, one of the many but of the most important ones to me personal makes me feel so happy.

I wanted to share this with all of you.

Whatever you do, always follow , live, DO your Will, Wyrd, Destiny…

Wish the best to all of you!

13 Likes

Hello,
Thought I should share mine too.

Sigils are woodburnt and covered with epoxy resin. Unfortunately when I wood burnt Hecate´s name it came out too small, so I covered it with a label with Her name in Greek. Then I covered with epoxy resin, hence it looks that sloppy. In front of Hecate´s sigil quite a few stones, and behind a figurine of Her that I really like.

In front of Lucifer´s sigil I have a couple of peacocks, sodalite, and lapis lazuli stones.

In front of Belial´s sigil I have a scorpion (realistic) and a few more stones and a skull made out of tiger´s eye.

Best regards,
Ch

30 Likes
  1. How is the asension book?

2. The symbol below the dragon I’ve drawn before…please let me know what spirit it is associated with, if any.

thank you.

What book is this???

2 Likes

It is the necronomicon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! is it a revised version, I have a small one at home and it doesn’t appear to be that big/thick

We changed our altar a bit, hope you like it! :slight_smile:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByJRr-LCqtn/?igshid=156d8f58t7wfe

9 Likes

It’s this edition, it’s in French, I don’t know about other languages… Sorry

12 Likes

No worries, thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My Kali shrine:

The first, call it altar, i had in my own house.
This is the first goddess i started giving pure devotion.
She really changed me in extraordinary ways which i am undiscribably thankful for.
I offered her a pair of Nunchaks and a patch of honor i received in Karate cause she brought me back to the path of martial arts and showed me why it is so important for me and how, in which way.
Not so long ago she appeared in a dream to me and told me she wanted to be present on my ‘main’ altar i made awhile ago:

The picture is from a dedication ritual i did a few weeks ago next to the graveyard (see the thank the entities thread)
On it hangs a Kali talisman with the Hendecagram and her yantra.
For more info on the prayerchord on pic 1, see ‘The Occult Jewelry Thread’

AUM KRIM KALI KA YE NAMA HA!

18 Likes

It is super pretty!

2 Likes

It’s beautiful!!

2 Likes

25 Likes

I’m diggin the lights! Super cool

1 Like

Very nice!!! Such a beautiful altar!

2 Likes